Not long to go now boys, what will YOU be doing this year?

Not long to go now boys, what will YOU be doing this year?

working overtime because money is life

Tuesday is leg day for me bro

tuesday is my cardio day

Tuesday will be back/bicep day. And then im getting together with a couple friends to play poker. Should be a good night.

Studying and lifting

Here

I might also go to Hooters. I hear that they are giving away free wings if you are single.

My friends will probably want to go to the club or something, so I'll just pretend that I'm sick and study instead

Go to the club and get wiped out drunk

I don't want to sperg out and embarrass myself, and I already have the image of the guy that gets blackout drunk all the time

vidya and masturbation, followed by whiskey

Mope around in bed thinking about her after I'm done with my classes for the day

Lol, why torture yourself?

What's happening then?

Off day between Monday and Wednesday workout
I'm going to set a PR in fap sessions per 24 hours

Year 29 alone for me, w00t!

Tuesday's my rest day, so I'll be chilling at home alone. Don't even think I'd be able to jerk off.

Going out to dinner with a female friend that I don't want a relationship with
I need a gf lads

my gf is with some other bloke in a city away so im free for the week lads. going to lift hard and sleep 8 hrs every nght.

this + reading and meditating
This is gonna be my new escapism not cheap enterteinment or drugs. This is the only way i can make it both financially / phisically and mentally/ I truly gave up on women or other shit. just want to graduate

this is best mode, watching tv, animus, vidya and jacking off doesn't bring any everlasting pleasure, justs blasts your brain with feel-good chemicals that go away fast. Same with drugs. True happiness comes from working and studying, in my opinion

I dunno, I can think of quite a few times where a videogame or anime even a good 2 or 3 mastubation sessions that were pretty great everlasting experiences that I can still find value in when thinking about them today.

Can't say the same for any of the times I went to work or studied though...

It's my birthday so I always feel worse

A familiar feel

Were you also the class clown by any chance?

Not user you're asking but l can relate to all of his posts and say that l was the class clown

wonder wtf i did to go 38 years without a date on valentines day.

6 am run
9-5 classes/study
5:30-7 gym back/arms
8+ still debating seeing 20, 24, and 35 the 20 year old is the only GF material but first date is tomorrow the other 2 booty calls. But v-day that's a minefield

i have a date. i can't believe it. i have a goddamn date. i know i'll blow it because women can instinctively tell when someone hates themselves, but i have something lined up and that's pretty remarkable.

Stop saying w00t and you'll get a girlfriend

>wonder wtf i did to go 38 years without a date on valentines day.
not talking to girls
stop making excuses, fucking pussy