Gym in a bad neighborhood

Gym in a bad neighborhood
>Hear stories of people getting robbed around their and the gym staff don't do shit
>Read reviews of people who were robbed outside the place, and they just gave all their shit up
>Start thinking of joining a gym lately, but don't want to deal with thieves outside of the gym and my time to go is night or early morning
>I also carry legally in my state
>If it ever happens what would you do in my situation??

Read a guys story online, and he said two guys walked up right towards him as he was looking at them and they robbed him on the spot as soon as he stepped out the gym, the thing is, I probably would've moved, deflected and told them as they walked towards me to back up right now..

bump

talk to people, its the only way to success in life
if everyone knows you and respects you, you are safe.
but you're too much of a retard to not even know this yourself by this point in life.

>You do not know me

>I also carry legally in my state
Nigga if some thug comes up to you with a toothpick of a knife you whip out whatever gun you're carrying and i guarantee that nigga will run for the hills

if you know. why do you even bother coming here where most of the people here are some autists that don't even know how to speak to people?

>Yea, FBI stats already proved just fightig back or even presenting an image of you're not to be fucked with they run away, majority of criminals are not professionals at all, they panicky just like regular people and want to run away even if they have a gun they normally don't shoot and focus on getting away since the victim is actually a offensive minded person

What are you asking? You carry for a reason right? If you see someone walking towards you get out of the way and move in a different direction. If they move to intercept, you can be sure they want something. Ask them why they want BEFORE they get to you. If you sense some fuckery at that point, get ready to draw. Legal in my state to shoot someone mugging you.

you strike me as an education person with communication skills, and probably slightly more advanced in his career than I am; than why do you come here? We are alone, some of us just get more lonely than others and want to shitpost online..

Why green text?

>majority of criminals are not professionals at all

Crackhead is not a profession

>I've trained in multiple states, are you an operator?

>Crackhead is not a profession

god damn, sometimes you guys crack me up

I only come here to participate in the shitposts, the shitposts are the only thing that's good about this site.

nahhh, i think the honest communication between multiple adults is better than shit posting or frog posting...

>although i do enjoy the rare frog or two

yeah but i dont come to Veeky Forums looking for serious advice or conversation, and noone should

No, seriously, please tell me you don't fell for ss+gomad and shit.

Move.

Go to a different gym.
>If your autistic
Get a tactical flashlight, blinds people.
Get a conceable stab / bullet resistive vest. Know how to spot muggers and show your not to be fucked with.

Learn a martial art.

(All If your LEO, or miltary)