Snap thread where people fuck their shit up badly

Snap thread where people fuck their shit up badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00
youtu.be/MSid_ettevQ?t=206
youtu.be/SDfMq7cpA2M?t=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threads like this is why I now only use plate loaded hammer strength machines, pin-loaded machines, and cable machines.

Ironically I am far more aesthetic since dropping all barbell/dumbbell exercises replacing all my lifts with the above mentioned machines. Then again it could just be because I've been lifting for 6 years and track my macros like a calculator.

>suicide grip
deserved it

or that you've been training for 6 years and know what the fuck you're doing regardless of equipment

Does anybody know if he died though? That much weight dropped from that height right on your chest can't be good for you

Shitty thing is I doubt the spotter could even do shit. That's a lot of weight to try and slow down or lift off while standing there with limited rom.

I mean, this is kind of why you shouldn't suicide grip.

I can't watch Bench fails after watching that Russian dude basically kill himself (died in the hospital later)

dude what are you talking about? if you're spotting someone on bench, you should NEVER take your hands off the bar.

Yes but it completely slipped just saying your reaction time isn't quick enough to even begin to.slow this down even if he kept the grip it would barely slow that force slamming into his chest man. Maybe if the guy struggled but the guy lost complete grip. I mean I guess some slowing down would have been better but shit

>Lanklet at my gym today DL 2pl8. >Back rounded hard as fuck.
>I wanted to help him but we all know approaching with advice is autist tier.
>TheGreatJourneyWaitsForNoOne.jpeg

>letting people weaker than you, spot you

>not using a bench with safeties
>suicide grip

D A R W I N
A
R
W
I
N

So I see you didn't read his last half of his comment

you only need like 5N of force to overcome a failed rep and anyone using not-suicide grip shouldn't have a problem with dropping the bar

Just off the subject, i'm about to go to the gym so what. Do you think is a good warm up? Should i do 10 min on the treadmill or just do some low weight easy sets before starting to lift?

Biggest snap of them all

source? Haven't seen that one

youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00
you can see how deep it sinks in his chest
and it's partly that red shirt dudes fault

Jesus fucking christ that is brutal. Dude in the red shirt did nothing to help. Amazed that didn't knock him out, massive internal bleeding I assume?

delet

yeah, probably alongside a collapsed lung and possible heart damage
not too smart to give him water immediately after the accident

Red shirt is absolutely a fuckwit. He should have followed the bar like the other guy.

Fuck me. To be fair other spotter was equally useless, he was just closer and reacted faster.

He would have had fun trying to slow down 300 pounds from that position. Goodbye back and shoulders

>new PR, bro

What the FUCK
I can feel his discs popping

Honestly how can someone be working out for so long and not know correct form.

It's almost as if he wants to break his stupid back.

>spot me, brah

That's Tony Ferguson.

Guy pulled out of his next fight after this video surfaced with an injury (shoulder I think).

Mma fighters apparently have to do terrible form to be fighters. Especially Cain Velesquez

>yeah, 3pl8 Smith squat, I can do that

>0:19
>That stomach bloat
I surprised he didn't actually shit his guts out.

Deserved death for that kind of stupidity, he obviously can't even squat 2 plate, what made him think he can squat 5 plates lol.

That guy woke up on the left foot

>approaching with advice is autist tier

Why? I will forever be thankful to my local gym owner for teaching me what I was doing wrong one day out of the kindness of his heart.
If you aren't a dick and the guy is inexperienced he'll probably appreciate it.

Don't forget the classic Crossfit webm

>QWOP irl

Fuck I hate qwop

>just warming up, my brother from another mother

I saw someone on all 4s crawling on a treadmill in the gym the other day, is that a crossfit thing?

No spotters are going to be able to instantly grab that kind of weight. That's what safety bars are for.

wtf is wrong with those weights, they look obese

Press those legs bye-bye

I clench every time I see that

HE DED NIGGAS
but yeah he died due to heart bruising or something like that a few hours later

Pics?

You don't know what bumper plates are?

Of course it's not the spotted fault, no one keeps hands on the bar you illiterate retards.

Either you set up fucking safty bars or you don't grip suicide like a retard.

0% spotters fault at all. 100% lifter.

This guy knows what's up

he does know the correct form. too much pride though

i make a cringy smirk when i see it. Dumb bitch, what was she doing, her legs were too far down, you put em as high as possible and DONT LOCK LEGS DOG GAM IT.

Plz explain

you mean too much stupidity. I pride myself to not be a moron, guess it can go either way for some.

Careful with the cardio machine, lady

Cain Velesquez was doing lightspeed leg extensions at 300 pounds for 50 reps in a minute.

They finally deleted the video though but it was horrifying. Wish I could find it. Pretty much every video he had with Joe Grasso was fucking terrible.

There's no way he's not dead is there

>heart bruising

uwot?
Hearts can't bruise. Bruising can only happen to the skin.

Doubt it, probably just passed out. Doesn't look like he fucked himself up too bad

good one m8
>myocardial contusions

>that tit grab
Also, can that be repaired?

oly lifting with back turned to wall a few feet away. darwin winner right here

>not doing tiger lifts

youtu.be/MSid_ettevQ?t=206
youtu.be/SDfMq7cpA2M?t=21

>Also, can that be repaired?
Eventually, but will require months and months of healing and physio. Would be amazed if she could walk without any aids a year after that. Life changing injury.

Why did it happen?

She locked her knees once her legs were fully extended because she wasn't focused on what she was doing. This is what happens when you don't take lifting seriously and respect the weight.

he actually just stood up and said "yeah i'm fine, thanks" when asked if he was alright.

She locked her knees, explains well. Would love to know the aftermath of it all, can't seem to find anything about her

i honestly don't understand people who record this shit, are they like children? If i saw a person doing this, i'd say
"hey, have you used this before? You're supposed to do it with your feet on those pedals, doing it like how you are will achieve nothing. "

Some gymers make me cringe, it's mostly the ones on phones.

Did he die?

People don't like to listen, and it usually leads to an argument. And people would rather see something hilarious and show everyone else how hilarious it is instead of helping.

Though it's not hard to figure out that this isn't how you use it. They're a lost cause and can't use their heads and aren't even trying.

And recording doesn't mean you didn't help them afterwards, though it's doubtful they did.

>"hey, have you used this before? You're supposed to do it with your feet on those pedals, doing it like how you are will achieve nothing. "
>girls goes "ok" while rolling eyes
>does the same shit as before

Goddamn crossfit is retarded... They just opened a crossfit gym by my house and sometimes they're doing shit out in the street, good for some occasional keks

>not training your serratus
>making it

"Give that man some water, that should do the trick"

dont scare me like that user, i thought that kid was gonna fucking die