Redpill me on the McDouble

Redpill me on the McDouble

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the McChicken is better

alot flatter in person

The mcdouble has more protein

why not junior chicken?

A great way to guarantee your sodium levels go through the roof.

Nobody actually eats those, faggot OP, they're a meme, you're just trolling. Everyone knows that they're overpriced garbage and you're better off making your own burgers.

eating mcdicks is a great way to stay within your caloric limits.

A McChicken inside a Big Mac is called a McGangbang

They're delicious and cheap and they're the most cost effective way to bulk.

>the most cost effective way to bulk.
>tripfag
What a surprise. Whole chicken is many times more cost effective and healthy.

I actually just ate a McDouble. No pickles. Got it with a medium fries and a large soft drink. Ask me anything.

Good for bulking if you need a few hundred calories quick.
Obviously making your own food is always cheaper but fast food is still pretty cheap

I had two donuts, a soda, two double cheeseburgers and a hot dog today. Ask me anything.

>Whole chicken is many times more cost effective

Wrong. They're roughly the same price in the US, and chicken is wildly more expensive than the Mcdouble in Canada. The carbs in the Mcdouble as well as the sodium also make the Mcdouble more useful to an athlete.

What soda?

Tastes pretty dank and Im not even a big fan of mcdolans

Are you retarded? A McDouble is twice as expensive as a lb of chicken. As far as carbs are concerned, you can get much cheaper than pasta.

Where. The fuck. Can you get a lb of chicken for $0.80?

>Canada

Nice try, syrupnigger

Safeway? Walmart? Costco?I know you're a tripfag, but try going outside.

High in sodium, low grade processed meat, they don't even shit like lettuce and tomatoes in it. Only good for convenience, better off just buying meat and cooking it yourself, cheaper, healthier and more protein

>fast-food
>cost-effective

Mate. That's cooked chicken, where you're paying for the bones, and it's a coupon from 2013.

Try harder.

Buddy I go to safeway all the time and they constantly have deal for 99 cent per lab of frozen chicken. Why are you so autistic thinking I'm lying? What do I have to benefit from this? I know you're a tripfag but this is baffling. Chicken is cheap as shit. Go outside.

>Chicken is cheap as shit

Americans will never know Canada's pain

>it's expensive!

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

kill yourselves. the mcdouble is fucking based

Saturated Fat: 8g (41% DV)
Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV)

Cost efficient protein heavy meal on the run.

Perfect! So when I eat ~5 I get all my cholesterol for the day! Won't need to eat so many eggs.

It's been a bad fast food week. This morning I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast. It is somewhat novel for me, so I ordered an egg and bacon bagel combination with a large ice coffee.

I was listening to the Misery (Stephen King) audiobook and the line was a few cars and especially slow. I zoned out listening to the audiobook and looked up to see the car in front of me was already at the second window.

I stopped at the first window and no one was around. I waited a minute and thought that maybe the first window was closed at breakfast, so I drove to the second window.

The cashier, who I always see if I go to McDonald's at lunch time, glared at me and said, "I SAID to come to the FIRST WINDOW" in a really aggressive and intimidating manner. She was really angry looking.

Instead of my normal meek and somewhat anxious approach, I kind of snapped and said, "it's isn't that big of a deal, you didn't have to be a bitch" and accelerated really fast out of there. No payment and no food, which was probably a good thing because I had a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger combination and a caesar chicken wrap for lunch.

Anyway, this McDonald's is literally 3 blocks from my place and I go there 3-9 times a week. Even though she works the morning-afternoon shift, I often go there for an early lunch. She may be a manager now that I think of it.

I guess I can never go back there again unless it is really late and I don't recognize her voice on the PA system. What do you guys suggest? How can I defuse this if confrontation occurs? Should I contact corporate and make a formal complaint?

Thanks, it ruined my whole day and I hope I'm not blacklisted from a McDonald's so close to me.

go ahead
enjoy your heart disease

The double cheeseburger provides:
>390 calories
>23 grams of protein
>19 grams of fat
>20% of daily calcium
for between $1 and $2

0.6l of milk provides:
>384kcal
>20g of protein, much higher quality than the collagen shit in a mcdouble
>19 grams of fat
>66% of daily calcium
for between 30 and 60 cent

Protein and price are on point.

Sodium and sugar are not.

>Protein and price are on point.
No they fucking aren't see and

Nice blog post m8.

Do I really need to explain that I mean "For fast food"?

Just pretend it didn't happen and read her carefully. What's the worst that could happen? You've already decided you're OK with not going there.

Yeah, since there is at least one retard in this thread who buys into the "healthy food is organic import kale and salmon" meme.

>What's the worst that could happen?
Him eating even more than the usual serving of spit, dick-cheese and god knows what else.

>comparing unprepared food you can buy at a supermarket to OP's suggestion of a mcdouble
>there's 30,000 mcdonald's worldwide and you have 1 residence to cook in
>obviously OP was assuming you had to buy a prepared product
if this didn't occur to you before you started your text crusade i pray for your soul lad

Good point.

He should still go back and face her like a man this once though, from the sounds of it he was a bit rattled

>obviously OP was assuming you had to buy a prepared product

OP literally asked to be redpilled you fucking retard.
This guy linked an article that claims that fast-food feeds the poor and is doing an unrivaled job at it.
The guy I was replying to () didn't specify either way.

And even going by your assumption: there are plenty of ready to eat meals that are cheaper and more nutritious than the fucking mcdouble.

Just say you're sorry and that you had some things going on recently and wasn't able to concentrate

She might have been kidding, and you might be autistic. She might have been being a bitch and deserve to get shitcanned over it.

Either way it's unlikely she'll remember you if you wait a few days, and calling some annoying bitch a bitch isn't like, illegal, so don't worry about it.

I refuse to believe there's anyone on Veeky Forums who doesn't know that buying your own food is cheaper. That's like knowing what a barbell is

Unless you're poor as fuck you don't always need to go for the most absolute most cost effective.

Sometimes you find yourself on the way home from work or something and want a quick meal before going to the gym instead of going all the way home and making something. If you do find yourself in that type of situation, mcdoubles actually are great since they're $1 and 400 cals, decent amount of protein, so it'll satiate your hunger but not over fill you and enough to almost maximize MPS.

So, they're great 'on the way home from work'? Why were you arguing about groceries if you admit McDoubles are ok out of home. Do you get the gist of OP yet?

w/e

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between genuine retards, trolls and people who don't bother to fucking qualify their statements.

yeah OP set a pretty low bar for post quality lol

Honestly 2 McDubs on one bun with no cheese and no ketchup is a pretty solid meal.

500 calories
25f
32c
35p

>0.5kcal
>25 farts
>32 cums
>35 poops

>thinks this is a solid meal

An almost 33:33:33 500 calorie meal for $4?

Yeah I'll take it thanks

>They're delicious and cheap and they're the most cost effective way to bulk.
LOL what sort of a fool either believes that nonsense, or what sort of dumb troll actually thinks anyone is going to fall for this shit?

You're too dumb to be on Veeky Forums. Go back to

You ever try to actually eat a whole chicken? Shits like 800 calories max for the whole stupid bird, and nothing but protein. Enjoy those shits my friend

no, i mean it is not a solid.

OMFG, you are SO DUMB.

You can buy an ENTIRE CHICKEN at the grocery store for a FEW BUCKS, cook it, and eat off it for DAYS.

You are DUMB.

Because you have to eat that shit all at once.

Yeah good luck with your all liquid diet thar friendo

>Cost efficient protein heavy meal on the run.
You are also DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Overpriced food-substitute, LOW in nutrition, BAD for your health, and you are DUMB if you buy and eat this crap. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

>good quick bulking meal when you're on the go and need some macros/cals on a bun

pretty much shit for all else, though. Eat real food OP and save these for when you're busy.

>I have money so I can be WASTEFUL and STUPID

>They're delicious

I feel sorry for you

I believe you OP. I am also Canadian and I hate when fucks from america think food is cheap everywhere else too. I buy 4kg frozen boxes of chicken breast at safeway for between 29.99 (on sale) or 39.99 (regular). That shit ain't cheap.

God help you if you want to buy fresh chicken. You're looking at like 12$/kg for fresh breasts and like 3$/kg for legs with skin (not bad, but not as healthy). Or you could buy a whole chicken and roast it for like 10$. Which doesn't make sense when you can buy an already roasted one for 10$ (quite often it's more expensive to buy the raw one, it makes no fuckin sense).

But maybe it's not so bad in metro areas in Canada. I'm just judging based on my experiences in small city and town groceries across Canada.

And don't even get me started on beef. Shit is like gold up here now.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

transfats out the ass. Enjoy your gut even if you dont gomad or drink

mcdouble wins errytime

Posting pictures like this is problematic for people who are dieting, because of you I stopped by a drive thru on my way home and ruined a week and a half of hard work and will power.

It's a cheap, shitty burger brought to you by the Jews at McDonald's. What more do you want to know exactly?

lel m8 you were alpha as fuark, don't feel bad about it

>the telegraph

Fuck sake user. Might as well throw in the daily mail while you're at it.

>500 calories for 4$
>it would cost a decent bodybuilder 30$ a day just to get shitty macros with retarded amounts of sodium

Yeah, sounds like a great deal.

You can literally just buy brown bread loaves and 2 sticks of butter and nothing else and have more protein and your required fat at 1/5th the cost.

You are just retarded at this point. Buying quality food (not talking about McDicks) and eating something other than only chicken and rice isn't "wasting money".

I love making good meals, using a lot of spices and quality ingredients. I also like to eat blueberries and strawberries as a snack.

Yea it costs money so what? It's not like it's limiting me from something else. I can afford very comfortably everything I want to buy and still increase my savings.

Money is made to be used. I rather enjoy my life than buy only things that are the absolute most cost-efficient

>mono- and diglycerides
>soy lecithin
>calcium propionate
>potassium sorbate
>polysorbate 80
>high fructose corn syrup

If you think McDonalds is any way a viable option for nutrition you're absolutely fucking retarded

Are you retarded?

You are so weak I had to reply

>Enjoy those shits my friend

The ones you'll get in three months?

you will McStank for a week after eating that foul shit

>Chicken is cheap as shit. Go outside.
*in some markets in the US.

I've been disgusted by prices overseas before as an american (esp. petrol prices in Europe).

brb wasting hours making food that's slightly healthier and cheaper but basically the same thing

>tfw the only reason you can buy mcchickens for $1 is because they do shit at the chicken CAFOs like take all the female baby chicks they don't need for egg-laying and they stuff them all into a bucket and dump them into a meat grinder
>tfw still probably gonna have one for lunch tomorrow

>LOW in nutrition
Hmm, where did I just read something contradicting that...
>most-nutritious-food-in-human-history

> problematic

grow a pair

Not it's a mcchicken inside a mcdouble

>wasting hours

who'd a thunk it