I need honest opinion

plz give me opinion

i would fuck your face

am i pretty

What the fuck is hanging off the ceiling fan?

Creepy toy hanging from fan, probably possessed but would still bang

What the fuck is with that midget hanging from the fan Kristen?

like 6/10 but i'd still fuck the shit out of you

im more of a 4 but thx

Let's see dat ass!

Ur cute

You look like airbrushed Quasimodo

5/10

nah

Fuck off to attention whore.

ok........kms

Whatever you say, Quasimodo

nice that you would post a real picture of yourself you neckbearded faggot. Stop harassing this poor girl.

Started out as a 7, then 6 then 4

Really makes ya think huh

your boyfriend looks ugly as fuck

thats my brother

like a chubby, drowsy Scarlet Johansson

The only way you would look cute is looking up to me in horror while I take a dump on your chest.

get off my board

get the fuck off this board you attention whore / LARPing neckbeard fuckhead

PLEASE be in Brisbane

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

PERTH
E
R
T
H

You are fuckable, Kristen Basette,

I'd beat the shit out of you ya filthy swine

who you calling ugly, i would fuck you up

I'll find you and I'll rape you :)

this is a very weak man

say that to my face and not online faggot and then see what happens

dude lose the haircut this is not 2007 and you're not 14

close enough this guy and girl are like 16 or 17

You're too young to be posting here, Kristen.

Good post.

PERTH BRAH

youre a 10:b

holy shit these are old pics. if you work at Target respond to this post

Stop posting pictures of your friend zone crush, numale scum

You look like Freddy Mercury's fuckboy