Why are people who lift very heavy always such autists?

>being in the top three of the strongest men to walk the earth
>still feel need to write something a 15-year-old would write on his timeline to impress 12-year-olds

Turns out Arnold remains the only strong guy in the history of mankind who didn't suffer from autism. Any idea what is causing this? Is it that everyone is too afraid to tell someone like Eddie "Dude, you're being an edgy teen right now. Get a hold of yourself."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RMs_AGUIFrI
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you thinking about butterflies and fruit cakes while lifting, because if you are not imagining yourself in a fucking bloodblath I have some bad news for you.

When you lift 500kg then you can have an opinion I care about, Bitch.

I imagine Jonnie Candito yelling "LOWER YOU FAGGOT" at me while I'm doing my reps

I deadliftet 595 yesterday. That doesn't mean I have to pretend other lifters out there couldn't even handle my dark toughts. It's cringeworthy. Why does Eddie feel the need to act tough? Not a single person on the planet is doubting that he's actually tough as fuck. He's the world record holder for the deadlift, for fucks sake.

Mybe there's a deep rooted insecurity that got him into powerlifting in the first place.

When I lift, I think of being able to pick up all the dogs. Love might not be a more powerful force than hate, but I'll take my chances with it.

we NU MALES now

>guys why are people who are good at things that requires years of compulsive repetitive behavior such autists
Really op, you need to ask this?

>Arnold
>not an autist
>"I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming on stage!"

I just enter some kind of trance when I lift. No thoughts beyond the next set

OP BTFO

>watching this cunts documentary
>'yeah I'm narcistic people call me narcistic I'm a bit of a narcist'

Cannot stand him

That's not actually that's being high af and simply not able to believe your good fortune that after growing up in the shadow of a strict abusive father in some tiny frozen mountain village, people are now throwing money at you to work out all day on a sunny beach and women want to ride your cock day and night.

I try and keep my mind focused on performing the lift properly.

>Top 3
>implying that he's better than Zydrunas Shaw or Halfthor
>implying that this isn't bait too
>implying that I can resist this bait.

he admittet that he made that up because it would help spread the movie, thereby furthering his reach and increasing his chances to become a movie star. it worked.

If they're so strong why don't they beat his record?

honestly, I feel like every "bodybuilder" I've ever met was borderline autistic. Like guys who didn't start lifting to supplement their sport and only did it because they were weak/fat are usually autistic guys trying to change anyway.

It's good and I love seeing people progress, but it just explains why most are autistic.

Strongman isn't just about maximal deadlifts is the thing. You've got to be able to move a lot of weight, but you've also got to be able to move it quickly and for a lot of reps most of the time.

If eddie is so strong why doesn't he beat them?

Do you actually think about things other than lifting? my mind is usually just focused on the lift I'm currently doing.

literally how is he a bodybuilder

Brian Shaw doesn't seem very autistic.
Otherwise i agree.

Eddie came third in WSM 2016 even though he completely failed the first event due to dislocating two fingers. He still catched up to third place with two dislocated fingers. He might get second or first place next time. He is also a huge autist.

He set the record on deadlift, there's no discussion on the matter.

Maybe he doesn't have to follow every fucking statement with an asterisk and a comment that he only means his own sport to protect the delicate sensibilities of other fucking sports and the autists that follow them but don't compete.

How about that?

>using the platform he's given to say things that draw more attention to himself
Hmm, reminds me of someone. Freddie Mall, or some such.

I'm more impressed by how someone can be as cool as he is while being on the sheer amount of test and tren that I assume he's on.

eric bugenhagen lifts heavy and he's really well-adjusted

Anyone just blank out when they lift?

Zyzz lifts bitch weight and hes kinda autistic

if you insist

>well-adjusted
Yeah ok bud

youtu.be/RMs_AGUIFrI

im not saying the guy in op picture I just mean people are usually autistic and shit before they start lifting so they see lifting as a way to improve themselves.
But like says it doesn't require any social interaction which means that a lot of people who become fit don't really grow out of their awkwardness which is why you see a lot of people who lift and are strong asf act weird.

you have to be an autist to get to the top of sports like that

Arnold drew attention by being funny and acting like a laid back sunnyboy.
Eddie is drawing attention by being cringeworthy.
Granted, both of them draw attention by being the best at the what they do, I would never deny Eddies accomplishments.

if you're not down in your basement every night screaming your head off are you even a human being

test and deca. I guess he uses up all of his aggression on his training. have you seen him train? I wouldn't want to meet him on his second or third deload week before a contest.

I agree completely with you though user, serious Bodybuilders for the most part are autistic

I can't imagine fretting over the size of your calves or posterior deltoids or some other tiny little muscle so much that you dedicate your life to it

>top 3 strongmen
>can't beat at least 3 other strongmen in strongman competitions

Kill yourself

haha never thought of it like that, but makes a lot of sense lmao. I love to lift and I love health and fitness, but I do see why normies make negative assumptions about people who go to the gym when their only view of lifters are the weird guys they see on tv

Nothing is more autistic than this place and people here don't even lift.

The word "strongest" doesn't belong to strongmen, whether he can beat them or not doesn't make him any less the strongest at what he does.

He was thinking, "I REALLY hope my arsehole doesn't fall out trying this"

I just think about no matter how low I can squat due to particle physics my balls will never actually touch the ground. All I will ever know is the atomic rebound of atoms at my balls try with all their glory to touch carpet.

>at what he does
He competes in strongmen competitions though

He could compete in Crossfit and fail, and that still wouldn't make him any less the strongest.

Only problem is fags who needs that one line to follow every fucking time he says he's the strongest: "at deadlifts".

You don't get subtext, we get it. Stop making it a problem for normal people.

Lifting attracts autists because of the micro-managing routines, diert, etc.
Even if you're not autistic, you will gain some autist traits if you lift for the same reason.

Real sports, OTOH, teach teamwork, when to give commands, when to obey, and so on, which is why athletes aren't autistic.

Google around a bit, there are studies about this kind of thing.

>15 year old br00tal edgy kids are something to idolize

Cringe
That guy is such an autistic man child
>i am le beast guisee >:D
Wouldnt surprise me if this faggot browses fit and is a virgin

>virgin
>has a child

I dunno user

Everyone is just too afraid to call him out on being childish

>SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

>Elite Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

As

autist detected
what you lift means nothing. People like Soros could just say a word and you would be raped by BBCs for the rest of your life every hour of a day

Probably not his own
Would surprise me if he can even get kids with that amount of gear in his body
What a cuck

Same desu

Overcompensating for small penis meme.

Have you seen the insecurity of the people that post on this very board? Just go to the catalog and count how many threads are there right now that have nothing to do with fitness but people complaining about trivial nonsence.

Then why couldn't he out-deadlift Shaw at WSM 2016? What's the point of becoming the best in the world at a gym lift if you can't even win that event in the competition?

Imagining yourself in some heroic scenarios is truly pathetic. Is reality that hard that need to detach yourself from it through your silly little daydreaming even when fucking lifting?

Normal, well-adjusted people have the lift in mind and dont spend their entire lives dreaming about a world that will never be.

People in general who are at the the very top of anything generally have issues interacting with people.

Has more to deal with their obsession over being great then anything.

Look at Barry Bonds and Michael Jordan. Both the very best at their profession but also pretty much reviled for their personalities.

TL;DR ito be the best you generally need to develop a personality disorder

I j-just made it up to make the movie better!
>damage control from Arnold

He j-just made it up to make the movie better
>damage control from Arnolds fans

Having two dislocated fingers probably didn't help

I remember my gym session day after watching season 6 episode 5 of game of thrones. I was doing lat pulldowns when i suddenly remembered hold the door scene, upped the weight and started pulling this shit like im trying to hold the door. I was never able to pull the same amount of weight since then.

>He set the record on deadlift
For strongman deadlifts.

When you can lift 500kg WITHOUT weighing 500lbs yourself I will care about your opinion.

But I can lift 500 kg.

Under rated post

>topkek

I read that in his drawl.

why boner, why

Well sorry for trying to kill time and not being serious 24/7

he couldn't beat him in 2015 in deadlifts either

Strongmen tend to stay away from tren afaik. It's not great for cardio/moving events

Fuck off Brian no one likes you

>be at the gym today
>be fatty with barely intermediate lifts
>huge dude is only other guy working in gym
>huge dude finishes up first, waits for me in the parking lot
>"Hey man, I was watchin' you work out, you was motivatin' me. Keep it up."

Why are huge dudes always the fucking coolest?

umm, well, ya know that's not a very nice thing to say

To be honest, I can guarantee that all he was thinking was:
>fuck me this is heavy
>can I put it down yet
>is my nose bleeding
>shit, I did it

speaking of autism

On the last rep of the last set I usually think about some intense anime or movie scene or something does that make me autistic?

>thinking
shiggydiggydoo

>Imagining yourself in some heroic scenarios is truly pathetic
>Is reality that hard that need to detach yourself from it through your silly little daydreaming even when fucking lifting?
>Normal, well-adjusted people have the lift in mind and dont spend their entire lives dreaming about a world that will never be

Then why did you reply to all the motherfuckers who aren't imagining some heroic scenario you buttfuck virginia?

>watching chinese cartoons
>does that make me autistic

What do you think?

>can't handle reality
>weeb
figures.

Edgelords and numales are cut from the same cloth.

bet it was some /pol/ tier shit about killing muslims or something, you just know with his mindset he's edgy af