2 years of lifting

>2 years of lifting
>ectomorph

how can i stop being this skeletal m8 s :((

Dem DSL tho
EAT

i want to k-kiss you

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

thanks brah

(you)

Look at that collar bone

david laid ripoff

You're like one of those chicks who's really fucking hot but constantly calls herself ugly to fish for compliments.

I'd be more worried about your ethnicity if I were you

fong is that you?

n-no homo?
>thick
>freakin' huge
>thick
>tight

I'd love to have those lips wrapped around my cock. You got a pretty mouth, boi.

Fuck off faggot

Christ I bet you could fit three cocks in those dick sucking lips

eat more faggot like what else could you possibly do to go from skelly to not skelly? do you have to make a thread to figure out you need to eat more than you actually think you do

eat less dicks and more food op

>calling others faggots
>Veeky Forums
>n-no homo?

Damn, you've got some great dick-sucking lips.

Are you trying to make a point here?

that worries me too

boi that s a nice compliment

Fuck me, those bimbo lips are pissing me off.

How to leave skelly mode Veeky Forums, help me

186cm 83kg/6'1 183lbs

Your mouth is prolapsed, m8. Goto a Dr.

Fellow ecto here,we were never meant to be big.At best we can look phenomenal with our shirts off but rarely are our lifts impressive and we become small when put next to some guy with bigger bones.Best case scenario we hop on gear and achieve God mode.

Man, this one takes me back. Thanks for the chuckles

Yo you look great m8 i r8 7.9/8

Routine?

Exactly. This dude looks and has 10 times more LEAN MUSCLE MASS than anyone on Veeky Forums yet he comes where with "help me m8's :((((( i dont know wat to do XDXDDXDX"

Just fuck off. You made it, you look like sick cunt, that's all. Stop attention whoring now.

Man, I wish I was born ecto... Its like easy mode for BB.

No lol
It's the worst thing

Fellow ecto reporting in.. Can't gain weight if my life depended on it.

the only thing that's homo is you, newfrientendo

Haha yes I also like to meme

just eat more nigger lips

I thought that ecto/meso/the other one was made up
something to do with drawing different shaped bodies

>tfw I'm a skelly that just came here for help

fugg it at least we are lean af

Feel you brah, is horrible when it comes to find what actually works for your body, this year i finally realized i should move to compound excercises and SS, i hope it pays off really well with diet and proper rest

>how can i stop being this skeletal m8 s
Eat more rice and noodles, Ping Pong. Eat a few dogs while you're at it. Good protein.