Would test e stunt growth in a teen or enhance it?

Would test e stunt growth in a teen or enhance it?
I'm talking late bloomers.

bump

come on fellas

Don't take test as a teen, faggot.

doesn't answer my question.

Stunt. Test encourages closure of growth plates. Hence why puberty results in men stopping growing at a certain point.

hang yourself from a noose. That'll make you taller. Go

If you needed to ask this then I will assume you're a normie or one of those cunts that doesn't have a health related degree. I'll just explain in bro-sciency terms.

So basically test will promote growth of long bones if the plates are not closed. However if you don't manage the test and estrogen conversion with aromatase inhibitors then your growth plates will close early.

Basically test = longer long bones
estrogen = growth plates close earlier

But you don't even need to be high test to grow tall, infact if you're natty low test and low estrogen will make you taller if your growth plates don't close early.

nobody actually help this fucker.
He's too stupid to use google, which means he's too stupid to take our advice.
He'll take test no matter what we tell him.

this is correct.
OP if you just wanna leave humanity behind inject test and always take an AI to ensure your estrogen is under control.

I have a box of letrozole on hand. I'm really worried about the side effects of test but would a short cycle of low dose test + letrozole as PCT be safe?
Also will it fuck up my future T levels?

the mechanism by which exogenous testosterone and aromatizing steroids in general (steroids that convert to estrogen) stunt growth is this:
heightened levels of estrogen cause your growth plates to fuse; this is why girls tend to stop growing at a younger age than do boys

moral of the story: you can prevent any adverse effects to height growth by taking an aromatase inhibitor.
if you'd like to get tall, I'd take them anyway; take a low dose and titrate if you have joint pain

we don't have any reason to think that it would, as long as your pct is good

Damn that's good to read.

Also, what makes a good PCT?

there are different schools of thought, but I'd stay on the ai until the ester clears, and take 25-50mg clomid for approximately the length of the cycle; if you did a 10 week cycle, stay on clomid for 10 weeks
I'm partial to clomid, some people get bad emotional sides, to find out, just order some and start taking it before your cycle, it's harmless and won't really have any effects other than potential emotional sides if your LH is normal
if it doesn't work for you, use tamoxifen

I'm rusty on all this, it's been a while, but read more about it online, maybe join ergofaction

stunt, i know a couple of guys who took gear in high school and they both topped out at about 5'8, they should be about 6' judging by the height of their parents. but hey, they could bench 2pl8 and were the strongest kids in school for a year, so it was worth it, right?

having read the other posts i should add they are both simpletons so it wouldn't surprise me if they just blasted test without using any inhibitors.

Neither

It's anabolic but not in the same way as HGH. Test is and always has been primarily a sex hormone

but anyone taking test as a teenager isn't smart enough to live very long anyway so it doesn't make much difference

If I'm 20 and a half old is there any chance to grow?

guys

you might grow an inch or two by 25
fat chance of it happening in most cases though

Is there a way to tell if its possible without going to a doc?

Explain why test encourages closure of growth plates? Source?

So it don't matter if i keep my test high?
I've also got to put effort to keep the estrogen low?

Bros where do i get aromatase inhibitors without a prescription?

Some testosterone converts into estrogen. When estrogen levels are high it'll close the growth plates.

Theoretically it's possible to keep your estrogen in check and keep growing.

So the more testosterone i make, i also make more estrogen?
Does that mean it would be best to keep testosterone optimal and hence estrogen low So that plates stay unfused for longer?

I take both an AI and SI, as well as superdrol and epistane in edition to test
My E levels are negative atm