Art of manliness is shit they said

>art of manliness is shit they said

It's actually fucking based. Plus they had an interview with riptit himself.
Binge their podcasts desu, they're actually quite comfy.

Pic related, this cunt knows his shit. No ones ever explained the ohp in such a clear and concise manner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNgR2qU8ND8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

For me it's the mc chicken

It's literally lifting weight above your fucking head. It doesn't need fedora-lords to create perfect infographics to tell you how. Have you ever done manual labour in your fucking life?

Lemme know if you do make that 3plaet ohp tho

Some of the stuff on there is okay, but it all comes off as some kind of cringey nu-male guide to attaining some sort of late 19th-early 20th form of masculinity, and some of the guides are just stupid to me. For instance, one of the guides I read was trying to sell the reader on how manly speed reading is, and had to rely on shit like "Teddy Roosevelt could speed read, and he was the epitome of manly. don't you wanna be like Teddy Roosevelt?". Another was trying to talk me into how awesome single bladed razors are and how real men use them.There are shit tons of these kinds of guides on there, all trying to pawn off some oddball, often antiquated skill as "manly" as if you need to have all these skills in order to be considered masculine.

This. All their advice seems geared towards overcompensating

so...right up this board's alley then?

The rest of their advice and articles are fedora-tier, spouting the most inane bullshit in an attempt for people to be "manly".

This graphic is right in some fields, but why would you hate one bycicles?

what is it with this wirters on this site and teddy fucking roosevelt? there's even an article on how to draw the fucker's face. why do they idolize him?

>Real men drink wine
>Real men X
>Real men Y
>Real men Z
>Real men XY
>Real men YZ
>Real men XYZ Dragon in attack mode

Sorry but I don't need to be told how to be a real man by a nu-male.

Well, Teddy Roosevelt was a tough motherfucker.

He had built a ranch in the Badlands, was Mayor and President, was a skilled boxer and Jiu Jitsu practitioner, beat a gunslinger unconcious before he could shoot, was the head of an expedition into unknown land, charged up san juan hill with his comerades at an age most people already dropped out of the military et cetera.

He was a real monster of a man. Like a real life anime superhero.Thats why.

How do I OHP 3pl8

I OHP 1pl8 for 12. Am i manliness?

Why would you take the opinion of a comic writer seriously? They already failed at life

No.
You asked therefore you are not.

Simple rule really.

> Forgetting his speech while shot

"On October 14, 1912, an unemployed saloonkeeper shot former president and Progressive Party candidate Theodore Roosevelt outside a Milwaukee hotel. Rather than being rushed to the hospital, Roosevelt insisted on delivering his scheduled 90-minute speech."

> " “I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot.”

Clearly, Roosevelt had buried the lede. The horrified audience in the Milwaukee Auditorium on October 14, 1912, gasped as the former president unbuttoned his vest to reveal his bloodstained shirt. “It takes more than that to kill a bull moose,” the wounded candidate assured them.“I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot.”

Clearly, Roosevelt had buried the lede. The horrified audience in the Milwaukee Auditorium on October 14, 1912, gasped as the former president unbuttoned his vest to reveal his bloodstained shirt. “It takes more than that to kill a bull moose,” the wounded candidate assured them."

Teddy was a beast.

that doesn't mean anything in there is false. trolling works best when it hits home, faggot.

>XYZ Dragon in attack mode
tfw you built a deck around this card but never got to summon it in a real duel

cycling makes sense in certain cities n towns, like amsterdam, but where I live it is hilly, cold and wet and the roads are old and not wide enough for cyclists and cars at the same time. Cyclists also pay no tax for the roads they use and have no training or test before they can ride on the road.

Cyclists here are literally pretentious cunts that think they are saving the earth. They should just get on the bus like all the other car-lets and get the fuck out of my way.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNgR2qU8ND8

/thread

DELETE