drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in4 quality generals and reporting alex

>last bread archived after 117 posts
>name change for general
>alex banned

THE FUCK did I miss this time lol, cannot leave you guys alone for two days can I

500/mg weekly Test Cyp
40/mg daily Anavar
400/mg daily Frag HGH 176-191
.5/mg EOD Arimidex

The fat is dropping, but my lifts are rising.
I'm gonna make it bros!

Eyyy brick what's up?

How're the lifts doing?

What are you running rn?

all that for a recomp what the fuck is wrong with you

Hey when you inject oil does that get digested as calories?

Dae track it as part of your macros?

my mother didn't give me bj's when i hit puberty.

iktfb

that would've been pretty nice tb h

I'll last fuck off

400mg dnp for another 2 weeks and I can't fucking wait to never smell or taste this godawful shit for a looooong time

trying to decide on 5 or 6iu of these black tops and what combo of shit to run between test, tren, trest, mast, and dhb

oh plus whatever fucked up preworkout cocktail I can come up with between test base, tren base, sdrol, mtren, adrol, etc

that's what happens when 2/3rds of the thread is the same methed-out rat faced autist spamming shit like he's trying to be the /fraud/ version of sean

>400/mg daily Frag HGH 176-191

huh, that's neat, never really seen much about it before

cutting, remembering how tragic it is to have semi-zipper abs, dropped ~20lbs so far but a decent bit was just from coming off the trest/tren/mast cocktail

volume a shit from the effectively 2-2.5k deficit between dnp, calorie restriction, and fasted liss

squat is actually improving from some more focus on technique and stretching/mobility stuff, deadlift hasn't lost any ground and the form is getting better there

bench is going to fucking skyrocket since my giant metal shoulder-saving dildo of power finally came in from duffin's corner of the country, made me able to actually tolerate the kind of intensity and volume both for direct delt work and my usual bench work without (at a minimum) my supraspinatus getting incredibly pissed off

yes, no

Hey uh so, Ive done natty strength training my whole life. Starting first cycle 500mg test C 12 weeks. What program do I do? Brosplit?

400mcg frag hgh, sorry.

>Hey uh so, Ive done natty strength training my whole life. Starting first cycle 500mg test C 12 weeks. What program do I do? Brosplit?

training doesn't change aside from accounting for faster and more profound recovery, probably a bit of increased volumetric capacity too

btw the whole 12 weeks first cycle shit with enanthate/cypionate esters is kinda retarded from my point of view, you get maybe 1/3rd of it where blood levels peak and you are able to actually realize the "full" effect of whatever dose

I'd usually say 15 or 16 is going to be more satisfying for negligible increase in risk and whatever negative sides you may or may not experience

btw triptorelin pct > *

I thought that looked a little funny but my brain just read it as mcg automatically

how much experience do you have cutting without it and how profound is the affect with?

wii fit and zumba

Do you autoregulate volume?

What are your PRs for the moment?

If you are someone who needs a program I usually recommend GZCL Jacked and Tan 2.0

Volume and lifts are autoregulated but the overall setup is solid.

Otherwise do what you normally do but add a ton more volume.

Well I have enough Test C to run 15 weeks so maybe ill do that instead. Im just following the default first cycle routine from reddit. 0.5 Arimidex ED and nolva pct.

It's not bad. pinning twice a day gets annoying after a while, but I can already see a little bit of tightening on spots that never lose fat. And it's only been a week.

I got it cheap, I doubt it's worth the prices that I've seen before.

don't run Arimidex every day unless you need it.
.5/mg every other day is a better starting point.

>Do you autoregulate volume?

to a certain extent

I'm giving the cube method a couple training cycles to see what's up, I stick pretty closely to the structured shit for the big 3 plus their primary and secondary variations/assistances but I don't necessarily adhere 100% to the same 4x10-20 shit for other assistance work that lilly preaches

gym prs (~18mo lifting after 36+ off) are 515/425/635 plus a 285 btn push press for shits and giggles

aiming for 635-675/495/725+ by the end of the year, really getting technique refinement down more and more plus all of the added (and necessary) stretching and mobility shit I should've been doing from the start, I don't see those as unrealistic numbers

if you don't already have the adex and nolva, asin and trip are waaaayyy better options

>pinning twice a day gets annoying after a while

2 gh pins plus a tren pin ed until I finally burn through the last bit of it, shit sucks

What Alex get banned for?

You ever do work with bar speed and bands a la Westside?

What is your next blsst gon be?

pros out there pinning into their muscles several times a day, fuck that!
Synthol and all that other shit they are shooting. It sounds terrible!

There's a webm somewhere of Rich Panini literally leaking out his delt in the car

>You ever do work with bar speed and bands a la Westside?

cube rotates through one explosive day per week where I focus almost exclusively on technique refinement, I wish I had a bar velocimeter to be able to refine it by more than just proprioceptive feel and guesswork but that shit isn't going to be in the cards for a long time

plus my current gym is absolute shit so I can't really set up for bands or chains at all

>What is your next blsst gon be?

see >trying to decide on 5 or 6iu of these black tops and what combo of shit to run between test, tren, trest, mast, and dhb
>oh plus whatever fucked up preworkout cocktail I can come up with between test base, tren base, sdrol, mtren, adrol, etc

leaning toward high test/mast or cruise test and high dhb/mast, not enough trest left in my gearbox to run it like I'd want to

weaponized autism is contraband and strictly prohibited

nearly blacked out and collapsed during OHP the other day, felt really light headed but it returned to normal when I reracked and caught my breath

any breathing types during reps to avoid this, or is my blood pressure fucked? no spotting, tension headache or anything of the sort, so I'm at a loss

There's a few decent bar tracking apps. I'm sure if you google you'll find one.

Same situation here as far as bands. Been half-thinking of some bootleg ideas for the variety.

Jelly of those options. I've only got test/deca like the poorfag I am.

I'm not a good enough actor to convince anybody that I'm surprised.

Only breathe when the bar is on your shoulders
Take a breath every or every other rep

it's just the transient blood pressure spikes during the lift combined with not breathing, focus on the classic exhale during concentric/extension then inhale on the way back down during eccentric/flexion but be wary of trying to force your breathing too much, you want it to be natural without hyperventilating

youtube.com/watch?v=qzGOcEuct54

and do what, like strap your fucking phone to the bar?

fuuuck that

I've considered dbs, plates, etc for band setup but it'd still be an absolute clusterfuck

I had figured it was something really simple like that, thank you.

is hyperventilation ever a good idea before heavy lifts?

shit, watching now. thanks dude

>strap your fucking phone to the bar?
Lmao no. You film your sets at an angle the phone can see the bar and it calculates it that way.

For medical reasons I can't be at a high body weight. Got eczema so it feels like my skins on fire.

My goal weight on roids is around 190, maybe 200 natty.

I'm 18, when should I start gear? I've been lifting since 14. I want to be a cop but worried about drug tests or the lie detector but I really want to be aesthetic for college in a few months.

>I want to be a cop
>but worried about drug tests or the lie detector
>but I really want to be aesthetic for college in a few months.

there is so many things wrong with this post

you want the harsh truth? you're never going to be a cop, and you're never going to weigh 190-200 lean

enjoy your worthless degree and working at starbucks during your mid-late 20s before you inevitably concede to a life of mediocrity

>whatever fucked up preworkout cocktail I can come up with between test base, tren base, sdrol, mtren, adrol, etc

please share concoction when ready, I just use homeopathic amounts of mtren and 20mg sdrol and I grew bored of it

I still am only 95% sure Sean has not died and been reborn into Alex’ body through fucked up black magic.

;)

>you're never going to weigh 190-200 lean
I mean, that's not really a hard goal depending on height/frame

Plus they specifically select for people with low IQ to hire as Cops (look it up), so his chances aren't as bad as you think.

Bait

Not getting a degree in criminal justice either

Do you not sleep or something?

why does that pic always shoot my sides into the stratosphere despite not being that inherently funny

>depending on height/frame
w2c 7+ft genetics

I just wanna be 6'9" and broad desu

someone give me the low down on roids and drug tests.

Not athletics drug tests, but employer

Bump for interest.

Common drug tests are just for recreational drugs like meth weed heroin and more expensive ones test for more like steroids.

Which is still concerning.

is the reign of the meth rat finally over? are we finally freed of the daily autistic screeches?

find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

iktfb :(

He is a lifeless NEET.
We have a little bit of time before he comes back.

Oy brick can I waste your time for a moment? No hard feelings if not, here goes:

Been out of the loop cause shoulder/back injury for half a year, only cruising on 250 test and doing shitty machine rehab stuff, but now that is over and healed and I am free to leave humanity behind again. I have a pl/stronkman meetup in five months from now, only between some old friends and some newfags but I still want to destroy their hopes and dreams as much as I can, what stack and routine would you recommend for someone in that situation? Current lifts are 2/3ish/3/4.5 (1rm kek) as of Wednesday this week (first attempt after rehab) and neither money nor w2c ronalds is much of an issue, I am just unsure how to make the best of this and you are someone whose advice I trust in.

PS: I loathe trest and (non-bench) smolov, both of which I was recommended in some other places I asked.

>tfw 6’5 and change but narrower frame than some Veeky Forums trips
just take my worthless lanklet life already

Not him but high test and deca, with an oral at the start and the weeks leading up to the comp is the standard. Along with no ester preworkouts.

As for programming, literally what would you expect? There's 20 million decent strength programs out there, and they all work. Pick one, do loads of volume and accessories that target weak points, and adjust as you go along.

Yeah that is what I was planning to do anyway, I literally just want some wise brick input (even if he tells me similar) cause I am kind of a fanboi lmao

>sucking trip dick that hard
kys. been there though, although not with brick in my case

>been there
>has not killed himself either

Do as I say not as I do huh? Well, at least I bump the thread fwiw, so it will not get archived 120 posts in just cause spamming rape rat is gone lel

>vendor delayed my shipment of molly for over 2 weeks
>no update, left in limbo about it
>go to him and complain
>brings me up to speed and says he'll get it there as fast as possible
>shows up three days later with 50% extra

I like people sometimes

good job

I usually just get cunted at if I complain, but that is mostly cause mine is female and black (ashamed of both tbqh but the product is superb so w/e)

>female and black
nu-uh u jus di-in axe me fo sum bulk discount cracka, uh-huh mmmhm *violently snaps fingers*

bwahaha loling irl, bravo user. yes, exactly how it is most of the time, she tries to provide good service but sometimes the ghetto ratchet shines through. entertaining in moderation and as I said the stuff itself is marvelous so I shall deal with it for the time being.

who knows how long he will be gone for

thanks for not using his name though, not jinxing shit is advisable in such harsh times

are you guys sure trappychan has a dick?

she looks bretty feminine to me

Yes, pic related

>SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

>Elite Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/

Dietmar Programs (translated by c’’,)):

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/ z

S/he went the whole nine yards except actual SRS. Genital status has little to no influence on rest of features when such a level of hormonal replacement dedication is concerned.

gif related

No one knows for sure. Trappy has such a fucking ego that it's very possible he did it for attention.

All he wants is for everyone to know how much he knows and for everyone to pay attention to him.

Even now the guy wants you to sign up for a program he stole instead of just releasing the template for it.

Fuck off trappy

This is what happens when you say that attention whore's name.

post feminine benis fuck blueboard rules ayy lmao

>trappy has a bot that posts plg OP whenever his name is posted
SKYNET OVERLORDS WHEN

>be me
>chillin wit da bros
>mention that I might consider test at some point in the future (i.e. gay old man TRT)
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED DUDE
>I KNOW PEOPLE THAT WERE ON TEST
>THEY'RE FUCKED UP
>YOU'LL NEVER GET ENOUGH
>YOU'LL BE LOOKING FOR EVER MORE INCHES ON YOUR BICEPS
>LET ME TELL YOU DON'T DO IT
>DON'T DO IT
>I KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO YOU I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WERE ON TEST

wtf I thought TRT when you're 40 to get test levels of a 20yr old was almost boringly safe

get better friends

But all you'll be doing is bicep adventures

Maybe you'll find some inches over here, maybe you'll find some over there. Next thing you know, you'll be Armdiana Veins also on the hunt for your next pump

Can anyone explain why I get acne at 150mg/wk pinning e3d? I'm fairly lean(visible six pack) so I'm just assuming I aromatize like a mf.

I'm trying to find a cruise dose where I wont get acne and I don't have to use AI's, haven't tried l-carnitine + pantothenic acid so that might work.

>where I wont get acne and I don't have to use AI's
depending on how you respond that might quite literally be impossible m8

150mg/wk or 75mg e3d which is 175mg/wk? Either way it's "high" for a cruise. Most doctors stick to 100mg a week and you may even need an AI on that depending on your genetics.

>Armdiana Veins
wat

>Most doctors stick to 100mg a week
I almost had to suck mine off to even get 85mg lol

well, did you? :^)

Yes but not for that.

...no, notice the ALMOST :)

Started using ugl pretty soon after though.

we are but user talking to itself

Hey bros

I'm cutting and cruising on 200mg test a week and coming off soon.

My friend just gave me 90 x 15mg ostarine. No idea how to use this shit or when or anything. Will it help while cutting? Should I use it after I come off test? While on test?

Help pls?

>doing a mf 200mg cycle
kys

ostarine is usually used for healing and regen.
if at all, you wanna use it while you are on test.

>C R U I S I N G

High test high deca or lowish-moderate test high deca high eq (and optional orals if yes which) for dem strength gains with a little bit of convenient aesthetics faggotry on the side? First time in ages I actually care about how I look besides just juicing for dat dere powerlifting (inb4 shitstorm, alex is gone) so I am not sure how to proceed in this case

Stats because OP usually calls for them:

8ish years liftng, 6 of which natty

I dunno 17-18% last time I into caliper (two months ago, not much change since then)

Yes have read wiki, want anecdotal experience too.

I said cruising you shit cunt

Im wondering if I should use it toward the end of this cruise or use it when I'm off completely or when I'm bulking or what.

Dude just handed me an unopened bottle, no idea how to cycle this shit

>powerlifting (inb4 shitstorm, alex is gone)
Really worrying that people feel the need for a disclaimer of this kind, all powerfat h8b8 in here used to be mostly banter before methrat came.

Better safe than sorry. Who knows if someone might have taken his legacy and still bust my balls over it.

Why does no one sell test gel?

I'm allergic to every carrier oil.

like what?

because it's way shittier (has a very poor absorption rate), is much more expensive and is not nearly as easy to make for ugls as buying raw powder and brewing that shit

>allergic to every carrier oil
more like allergic to needles lmao

pin no ester test base in distilled water twice every day lel

>800mg tren a week
>letro+prami+b6
>still got some minor nipple annoyances
>however no prolactin bloat, sweating, sleep issues, and my anger is generally in control (esp compared to when I was new)

I just don't fucking understand mates, I can never get nipple issues even when I experimented on 2.5grams of combined test/equipoise(barely any bloat either) but nor19s really give my nips that subtle pain if I press on it.

I don't really want to drop down to 400mg, as it would greatly reduce my feed efficiency/fat burning.

Already added 350mg winstrol on my cut but I don't feel it will compensate enough for the loss of tren.

I can up my test from 200 to 600+ as well to compensate, since I never have issues with estrogen itself.

I run ace and prop fine. The trouble is with anything that lasts longer than that. Enanthate caused heart pain for weeks after injection and it compounded too.

I don't want to pin every other day anymore. I ran stuff for 3 years and it got old.

I would take a testosterone patch like a nicotine patch if I could find it.

>TFW no tren sides
Lmaoing at ur life rn

>let me humblebrag about my absurd stack and tolerance while I whine about my non-problem I am sometimes somewhat inconvenienced by

also ur gear is bunk lel

tfw doctor has me on 240 TRT with test levels on day on injection ( lowest ) at 987 :)
tfw blast inbetween blood draws
tfw i get properly dosed pharma ai

how do you know you are allergic to them.

i think it would be a waste of money, i personalyl would save it and use it when you fuck your shit up, because its great for healing. the gains you get from ostarine are a joke, hence its a waste

Time to start the long search looking for a T4 supplier.

I remember there was some shitty website that had legit stuff in tablets and was always sold out.
Don't remember their name and doubt they are still open. It was like ADC but had T4.

would rather not get t4 from a ugl since it's always in liquid. I had a lot of issues taking T3 like that.

fugg

>pharmacom
>bunk

kys kid