Why do you still eat meat Veeky Forums?

There really isn't any good reason for eating meat except "muh tastebuds". Get over it faggots, plants taste good too.

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-2a.shtml#part
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh tastebuds
It's been reporter that castration would lead to a longer life span.
Why not do it OP?

Not the same thing as changing your diet for the better, stop reaching faggot.

Because OP has no balls to begin with.

I choose to do things despite not being the "best" for me. Because if feels fucking good.

I lift to live, I don't live to lift.

Wife's a Vegan and I would never go down that path.
Plants are cool, but meat is fucking awesome.

Ah, so muh tastebuds.

Because there's no way to do things like psmf or even really have protein compose over 60% of your calories while vegetarian.

Unless you're just spamming pea protein but at that point might as well just casein.

Yeah.
Give me a reason to live other than "It feels good at times".

It feels good is a perfectly reasonable answer for doing things. faggot.

What's quinoa, beans, lentils. tempeh, tofu and hemp seeds

Post macros. All of them are usually 50%+ carbs, besides maybe tofu

oh

I don't track, but I just had a tasty chickpea and sweet potato meal. Protein is so hyped, your body really is not going to need as much protein as most people (who lifts) eat.

I would eat more plans but I grew up eating meat and I don't really know how to start changing my diet

I don't want to give up meat, but I'd like to eat maybe 30% vegan

I want to do this without suddenly becoming part of some crusading community or being told lies by manipulating "doctors" and bloggers who are just out to earn a buck

how can I achieve this?

I meant to quote this faggot:

>why do i even go to these things

Every time

i dont want to eat 6 heads of cabbage to get 50 grams of protons

>He doesn't know what a psmf is
>He's never done a drastic cut where you need a higher portion of protein relative to overall calories
>He's never done a ketogenic diet

Veganfags are interior. I will continue my omnivore habits until further notice.

i love the idea that im eating an animal whose entire life was suffering so that I could spend a few completely forgettable moments eating its corpse

Don't forget, your absorbing it's protons

I powerlift why would I want to do a drastic cut? Also you mean to tell me that there aren't vegans who have done drastic cuts?

Keto is fucking retarded btw.

Lentils are 50% carbs, fuck off

where can i get my protein from then?

pls respond

>I powerlift
Lmfao so you have an excuse to permabulk?

>Drastic cut on a vegan diet
Sounds like a recipe to be a skeleton. Pretty sure there's a bunch of ascetics that do that kinda thing.

Regardless of your opinion, it's a dietary option completely out of reach of a plant only diet.

Former vegetarian here.

It's very very difficult to break 100g protein in a day without resorting to supplements or processed shit.

Just eat a fucking steak you veggie faggots.

>I powerlift why would I want to do a drastic cut?
because PSMF keeps most of your muscle mass and makes the cut way shorter so you don't have time to detrain as much, plus you get back to real training faster

No but there is not a reason to do a drastic cut for me
>difficult

Post body, I'm sure/fit/ will give you a reason.

I'm like 14% bf don't have any newly taken pictures though.

Then take one now.

No body pics= dyel

This

Still no pics

Vegans btfo

Will vergens ever recover

Because i hate myself and hope i'll die soon and i can speed that up with tasty beacon and fatty meats.

>There really isn't any good reason for eating meat
>american education
consider never posting again

Just had my homie come through and snap this photo of me real quick

>Just had my homie come through and snap this photo of me real quick
that's the gayest thing i've read all week (and i've been on /fit a lot)

Fat, sugar and salt doesnt really taste that good. Its just addicting and easy way cover shit tier foods actual taste.
After 2 weeks without them your taste palette changes/recovers and you are able to taste real flavors.

because vegan food tastes like rubber and garbage

If you have some moral objection to eating animals, you're just a soft degenerate city faggot. I grew up on a farm killing animals. It is the way of human life to survive. You respect the animals and treat them well because they feed you.

Go to a farm and kill a chicken (provided you buy it and talk to the farmer first). They will give you a cheaper price anyways.

If you can't even kill a small chicken to survive, go home and eat your vegetarian diet. Then remember for the rest of your life your ancestors are ashamed of you because you can't even kill a god damn chicken with your own hands to survive- while they ate, feasted and survived other humans by eating meat... all the way to this point in history. Just so you could disappoint them by being a faggot.

I hit 175 grams with ease without supplements, powders and prosessed shit.
You just have to do your math and planning.

Lol it's incredible how much vegans have to lie to themselves.

>muh tastebuds
>food tasting good is a trivial reason to do things

Why don't you eat your own shit Veeky Forums? It's just getting wasted if you don't eat it.

ITT : Insecure vegan yells at people who eat meat because "M-MUH ANIMALS !!!!"

With the amount of legumes and oats you have to be eating to reach 175g per day you must be shitting all day, don't get me wrong, I love my lentils and beans but damn.

Science has proven vegans have more testosterone, live longer, and practically don't get cancer.

The only reason people still eat is because kikes push the whole "muh caveman" thing so people get sick and pay them extra for the chemo later on.

On the ethical side of things, you're literally paying for the torture and slaughter of innocent animals everyday for what you THINK is "muh taste buds" but actually if you ate bland meat without nitrates or spices, you would think differently about the flavor of putrid rotting flesh.

Your burgers and sausages LITERALLY have nails, intestines, assholes, snouts, organs, feces, urine, etc inside of them.

I don't blame you for being stupid. The nice drawings on the label indicate it's "farm fresh" and wholesome, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Most of what you eat is vegan. The way you make your "meat" (flesh) taste good is by using vegan products like herbs and spices.

I buy real sources of meat, not the trash that comes out of the factory farms.

That's one thing I can agree on with you fags, no factory farms. Idc if meat is more expensive. I'd rather have real meat from a local farm where the animals have a decent standard of living. That respect transfers to better quality meat in the animal when it's happy and relaxed (look at Kobe/wagyu beef).

Here in my country we eat the intestines, thyroids, pancreas (these first three are tasty as fuark), kidneys, colon and blood clogged sausages of cows roasted.

(shill mode engaged)

Your penis can't be longer than 3 inches on a good day. You're so insecure it's embarrassing. I'm pretty sure I'm bigger and stronger than you. Check out clarence0 and the many other vegan strength athletes out there. Are they faggots?

And it's cute you mention killing things like chickens with your bare hands. It would be hilarious to watch you try to kill a cow with your bare hands. Fuck it, go sharpen a piece of wood and try it like your "ancestors" did. The cow would stomp you to death after it lacerates you with its horns and it wouldn't even break a sweat doing so.

You're an amerilard, you and your family are uneducated. Pick up a book on physiology and read up on where humans are on the foodchain. We are herbivores by design. Not a single carnivorous trait in our bodies. Canine teeth? Like i said, go try to bite through a cows hide

sage for getting tired of misinformation

These are cow intestines being roasted, as I said before, tasty as fuark

nothing tastes as rich as a well marbled steak, smoked salmon, and slices of raw horse. There's just nothing that compares.

What is factory farming

Soon, I'm having 5 factory farmed fried eggs in your honor, faggot.

Enjoy your heart disease my friend

>chickens with your bare hands.

I never said with your bare hands. I use an axe to cut off it's head on a block, or put it into a killing cone and bleed it out with a knife.

Also your b8 skills are weak af. Some jeb! quality tier 'fellow-kids' b8 m8.

>Fat, sugar and salt doesnt really taste that good
>the things that your brain has been hard wired to find tasty because they were significant for survival and were very far and in between before civilization came about does not actually taste good

Not saying anything for or against veganism, but you're straight up lying to yourself.

Farms that mass produce animals.

There is a difference between shoving 50k chickens into a warehouse coops where they have no room to roam versus having 100-200 run around on a farm freely eating grubs out of the ground.

If you've got egg laying females too, a real yoke is so nutrient dense it's more orange than yellow. They taste much better as well. Any other user who has had real farm fresh eggs knows this.

>The way you make your "meat" (flesh) taste good is by using vegan products like herbs and spices.
I use nothing but salt and butter to prepare my meat. Check mate vegans.

>Science has proven vegans have more testosterone,
Higher total, but also higher SHBG. Free test is exactly the same as meat eater.

>live longer,
Past 90 the ~3 yr increase in life exp isn't seen. Yeah sure the blue zones, but let's be real there is a lot more going on in those cultures than their plant heavy diets.

>and practically don't get cancer.
They have a reduction in some cancer, but it's nowhere near what you're making it out to be here.

Wtf are you talking about? Go educate yourself before spouting nonsense. Humans are omnivore by design. We've got neither a short/small intestine system (carnivores) nor a long/large intestine system (herbivores). We've got molars that are hybrid between the sharp cutting kind that carnivores have (look at a dogs denture) and the very flat ridged kind that herbivores have (look at a cows denture). I couldn't care less for your stupid little rivalry of herbivores vs carnivores but stop spreading lies to further your point.

>We've got neither a short/small intestine system (carnivores) nor a long/large intestine system (herbivores).
False. This might be due to misinformation on how you measure the ratio between body length and the intestine. You have to use the human's torso length not, the body height. Think about it. For animals that walk on 4 legs, it would be a pretty pointless way of measurement if you only included the back legs in this and leg length greatly varies in different animals like giraffes or those wiener dogs. When you measure by torso length, a human's intestine is around 10x longer than the torso. Herbivore length (just like all our primate cousins).

>We've got molars that are hybrid between the sharp cutting kind that carnivores have (look at a dogs denture) and the very flat ridged kind that herbivores have (look at a cows denture)
False again. Look at other herbivorous great ape cousins. Our dentures are exactly like theirs.

We are by design herbivores. Now this doesn't mean we only have to only eat plants. Yet again, referring to our closest relatives, great apes. 90% of their diet is plant based and they're opportunistic omnivores, occasionally preying on insects, fish and smaller mammals. Humans have discovered the means to always be able to eat animal products, which is why they do.

Holy shit that's like 20 reps what a big girl she is

Are vegans so uptight and obnoxious because they're so bitter from forcing themselves to enjoy nothing in life?

I be way more in line to consider anything you said as truth if you actually gave a shit about anyone.

All you seem to be doing is virtue signaling about how much better your life style is and how inferior for not being you our lives are.

>Yet again, referring to our closest relatives, great apes.
beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-2a.shtml#part 2

I didn't realise Omar Isuf's hair was so long

You don't count calories and track macros? I thought vegans were supposed to be health conscious lol

Vegans are so strange.

You are ok to drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, be a lazy retard who has no career and sits around playing xbox all day, but YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY OBLIGATED TO HAVE A PERFECT DIET ACCORDING TO THESE 50 STUDIES BECAUSE IT'S HEALTHY ARE YOU DUMB? WHY WOULD U NOT WANT TO BE HEALTHY

fuck, thank you.

>It's easier to be dead, than alive.

vegans think all proteins are the same.

they have no concept of complete proteins.

vegans are also limp-wristed faggots.

stop letting PETA control your thoughts, user.
you know all that vegan propaganda and lies are paid for by them right?

OP you know damn well it's not a choice you bigot. Being vegan is hereditary and you're either born a ginormous faggot or not

yeah right, post your daily food intake from MFP or something

No way you are hitting 175 g of protein without meat/whey

post your pic then

>false correlation
>jews made humans evolve how they did
>"innocent animals"
You are retarded

>Science has proven that vegans have higher testosterone
False. Science has actually proven that vegans have lower testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

> beyondveg.com

this is the most autistic shit

Fuck off eskimos ate literally nothing but meat

>Fat, sugar and salt doesnt really taste that good.
Nigga, please. Why do you think so many Americans have an addiction to all three of those things? It's definitely not because they taste like horrible. Even the USDA allows enough salt, sugar and fat to get Americans addicted to food and gorge themselves until their country turns into its own galaxy.

this desu

>heart disease
wrong
>diabetes
wrong
>cancer
if you literally eat burnt meat, otherwise wrong

vegans have literally no idea what they're doing to themselves

why you gotta make me feel this way bruh

The whole animals life probably wasn't suffering, why would you pretend to enjoy that. Grow up.

>plants taste good too
kek

>using vegan products like herbs and spices.

haha you're so dense and hellbent on trolling. keep up the good work kid

>Putrid rotting flesh

Yeah ok bud. I would eat and enjoy any animal over a fire, would I need to readjust without added salt and spices, sure. But take the milk out of my coffee, or sugar out of my tea, same thing. Animals eat animals, I am this. I respect people who go out of their way to eat less beef due to how inefficient the meat to land/water ratio is, or people who care about animal care and eat farm raised shit, but look, dying isn't a curse if you live as nature intended, it's life. I love animals dearly, but I'd slit ones throat to feed my family you betcha.

>Your burgers and sausages LITERALLY have nails, intestines, assholes, snouts, organs, feces, urine, etc inside of them.
but they dont. I dont buy and eat spam as my only source of brotien. I actually pay attention to the meat I buy.

Veganism is a good, strong ethical position. Whatever health bullshit you're spewing is not

are you an antivaxer also?

>on Keto
>lost 75lbs
>Doctor says I've never been healthier
>no diabetes with a history of type 1 and type 2 in the family

Yeah fuck off ya cunt. I'm gonna eat my meat and be proud of it.

How many cocks do you suck a day, OP? Spit or swallow, by the way? Good little bottoms always swallow.