Why are Americans always lying about their height?

Wiz Khalifa, by his own words, is 6'2". Brock Lesnar, by his own words, is 6'3". Makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

ll-media.tmz.com/2016/11/04/1104-michael-jordan-charles-barkley-2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hyzk_aK4g68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because every guy lies about his height, dick size and bank account.

same shit with women and their breast size, weight, and clothing size.

Google has Wiz Khalifa as 6'4, you dumb fuck.

isnt brock a woman now

pretty sure almost all wrestlers have 2-3" added to give their billed height, isn't the rock actually like 6'3 rather than 6'5 or whatever he's billed as?

probably more the way they stand. pic related is capture from brock vs frank mir, who is also listed as 6'3". I can see why a wrestler would lie about his height, but not why frank mir, a ufc fighter, should lie about it.

On another note, how do I make sure my kids are tall?

I just recently realized the impact of height in the human kingdom.

Alistair Overeem is 6'4, so Brock is 6'2-6'3. Khalifa is 6'4 in every source I can find.

I met Ronnie Coleman when he visited Australia and I was a teenager. I pretty much towered over him at 6 foot and the only thing impressive were his massive gh hands.

Nah it's only american. I'm french and here everyone gives you their exact height (or at least something believable). I spent a year in the US and people unironically add 2 inches to their height. No wonder these retards think 6ft is average.

rock is 6'2

charles was 6'6 when i nba, no way dwayne is even 6'3

look at pic I posted, than look at this pic

ll-media.tmz.com/2016/11/04/1104-michael-jordan-charles-barkley-2.jpg

kenny smith is listed as 6'3 and hes way taller standing to charles than dwayne, also jordan is 6'6 so charles might be actually 6'5

>uses a wrestler for reference
All of them are billed taller and heavier. Seek the light dummy.

How could either of them lie about it? Doesn't the UFC measure them for their stats?

isn't mark like 5'7? unless he wears some insane lifts in those shoes, no way rock is anything over 6'.

I say this shoes give him legit 2 inches, anyway compared to charles dwayne is tiny

youtube.com/watch?v=hyzk_aK4g68

no one can top the absolute madman

yeah looks like he's wearing 3" lifts so he's like 5'10 there, there's about a 4" difference between him and dwayne

>tfw 6'5 and always saw Dwayne Johnson as an inspiration for lifting (might look like that if I work hard enough)
I legitimately feel like I've been lied to. WTF man?

no, what you dont understand is that this is how much of a little difference all these heights make

in your mind when you imagine 2 people with a 4 inch difference, you think the shorter guy is like at the others guy waist level, but in reality 4 inches is the length of your fucking middle finger.

but hey i dont blame you, i used to think just like you but at one point i realized just how little the difference between 5'10 and 6'4" is.

rock is smaller than obama confirmed, he looks like jackman height or even a bit smaller

He's on gallons of steroids, you dumb fuck. You were never gonna look like him.

if you are shorter the illusion you get from someone being much taller is due to your eye level and not the top of your head which is much higher. when you look at someone taller than you, you can see the top of his head but in your mind you imagine the top of your head being your eye level.

Well fuck, guess I'll just have to give up and become a skeletor

sounds like you're trying to justify being a manlet

in reality we both know there's a huge difference between an average guy at 5'10 and a guy at 6'4. the taller guy will have a much larger frame and will appear to dwarf the smaller guy, absolutely no one will think there's just a 'small' difference. sure, 6" isn't a lot on paper but in practice it's huge.

Skeletor is fucking jacked.

Fuck, you're right. I've already committed to it though.

How do I into Skeletor mode?

>by his own words
You think google knwos better than he himself?

>I spent a year in the US and people unironically add 2 inches to their height.
OMG really? Americans...

4 inches is about the width of a hand, so...

Fun story:
>Brother is an inch taller than me
>People "Wow, you're the same height!"
>Brother "Actually, I'm a bit taller."
>People look at him as if he told a very obvious lie and say "Yeaaaaah, riiiiight."
He's legit about an inch taller though. Just goes to show that such a difference in height isn't even registered by others.

>Almost no definition
Lots of test.

You are the dumbfuck pal

to be fair wrestlers do so much shit that compresses their spines

hulk hogan was actually 6'7 in the 80's and has fucked his back to the point he's 6'1 now

Brock is Canadian.

Cant you see the manlet/lanklet thread spam? Makes you think.

Brock is already 40 years old and when you'll hit 30, as time passes by, you'll shrink.

How tall is marky mark?

So he's a dumb nigger who doesn't know his own height.

Bork is 6'3 based on his fight with 6'4 Overeem.

yes i do

He's from South Dakota.

>hulk hogan was actually 6'7 in the 80's
>there are people who actually believe this

>nigger

I studied metrology in engineering school. The average human doesn't know how to measure for shit. You doc doesn't either or doesn't care too and usually measure you 2-3" taller than what you actually.

>>>/reddit/

Brock Lesnar is so dominant. Holy fuck. The body language between him and Wiz is insane. Wiz raps about being hard and having killers at his disposal, but in this picture he is revealed to be a little bitch in the presence of a man.

t. black man

>coming up to brock wearing a cena shirt

damn nigga

anyone could beat up wiz

With 6'4 snoop dogg

Forgot image.

Stop making everybody shorter to justify your insecurity faggot.

"""""Google"""""""""" just pulls heights from interviews and shit like that

His shoulders look narrow as fuck for someone his height

ayy lmao

UFC stats are anecdotal af

his other foot is flat dumbo

BTFO

Here's me with Brock.

I'm 6'0

I thought he was holding your hand lol

Have kids with a tall woman.

I think Google scours the web for information and is better at finding sources than the OP so they're findings are probably more accurate. Now what, bitch?

Haha, didn't notice that it looks like that.

seems like a nice guy 2bh

He is super nice. Shook every ones hand, went up to the kids and started talking to them.

>doesn't understand mechanics of basic insecurity tactics

What are you even doing here lmao fucking normies

He's definitely a bird boned beta cuck, and standing next to a robust ogre like Lesnar the effect is magnified.