Ideals thread

One of these threads, boys. Show me your goal bodies and waifus.

everything but the girl is good, but that's just not my thing

templet plz

but is gril

R8 m8s, that would be gr8

3/10. Hate the girl, the meme hair and the clothes. Nice physique.
7/10. Incomplete. Find pics of girls with pretty eyes and get back to us, senpai.

thenk u

5/10 I don't like long hair and only one of the styles is acceptable.

7/10 don't like the clothes

8/10 very good physique and clothing style, though I think you focus a lot on the persons face when you look at the hair. Still good. No idea who the girl is

You can hate on the hair and the clothes, but moosefix is perfect.

Your ideal girl is my ideal body. How tall is she, do you know?

fugggggggg

I don't know. She looks average tall.

Good taste, 8/10

Is that a trap?

Don't talk shit about my waifu, faggot.

name?

His name used to be Michael, now it's Cindy.

moosefix

wait a min that girl,,,,

>girl

If its pretty, stick your dick in. Its pretty gay to limit yourselves because of others.

absolute qt
10/10 in my book

Bane?

Is me.
7/10. Nice clothes and hair. The juiced up bod is a little over the top for my liking.
>fag.jpg file name
Post husbando in girl quadrant.
Can't tell if trolling.
6/10. Not bad While she's not my type, I do like that you don't have some random bimbo as your ideal woman.
Style and bods feel weeabooish. Not digging the meme hair at all. Nice broads, though. 4/10.
Christian pls go.
Chad/10.
5/10. Everything is so...average. Very small town Ohio.
8/10. Based minimalist.
7/10. 90s television action star mode. Not bad, really.

r8 and h8

>hollywood body
>ralph lauren model hair
>9/10 hottie
>everything is so... average

granted shia's wardrobe is kinda average, but how warped are your standards mate

who's the girl?

Your ideal woman is olive skinned and big tiddied girl that wears dressed?

No clue, brah.

mind posting original pic?

Happy fapping

Right here lads

moosefix is absolutely gorgeous, but having stalked the fuck out of her tumblr, she's damaged goods.

> 4/10
> weeaboish style and bods
> meme hair

Maaaan, fuck you

elaborate, I've only recently found out about her

>she's faceblind
>"pansexual"
>"depressed/anxiety problems"
>into geekshit like homestuck and skyrim
basically attention seeking girl and all the neuroses that go with it

plus her boyfriend seems to be some kind of weird dyel beta that's miles below her league (which suggest she's not quite right up top)

damn, well people grow out of that stuff sometimes. Hopefully, she'll do better for herself in the future

>reblogging ham-fisted caps of the ms marvel series
Immediately dropped

She's got shit-tier taste for sure

At least you know she's into crazy kinky shit.

no space for Michelle Trachtenberg or Avril Lavigne, and couldn't think of anyone with a Kinobody-like body that actually had bodyhair... Statham's body is 90% my ideal, though. Just need more of a Kinobody V shape...

still, pretty happy with the collage.

The only thing this really shows is how much I appreciate big chests.

down with the thicccness

Bretty good m8

Upload the pic you have for body? That's goals

2.5/4 of the way there. I'm just grinding out for the bod and rounding out the wardrobe.

kek

post link to DAT ASIAN

bump

dat nordic qt.314 tho

>skyrim
Nothing wrong with that.

>weird dyel beta that's miles below her league
>implying she doesn't dominate him on a daily basis

>Nothing wrong with that.
On the surface, no, but in combination with everything else, its a signaling badge that their experience in these hobbies is pretty superficial and disingenuous

this desu

Couldn't it be the case that she's legit a nerd but seems disingenuous cuz she's attractive? Maybe she was an outcast in hs and developed interests in nerdy stuff (even if some of it is low tier). Idk, just wondering what specifically makes it seem like it's her seeking attention?

>Maybe she was an outcast in hs and developed interests in nerdy stuff (even if some of it is low tier)
This is usually the progression that indicates it being fake. Usually this is reversed in most people who have more of a genuine interest in these kinds of pop culture media (they were into nerdy shit which resulted in them becoming outcasts in some way). As such, this reversal leads to them being interested in the lower tier stuff and having little if any knowledge of anything beyond.

It's like saying someone likes sci-fi with their only experiences with it include Star Wars but having them give you strange looks when you mention anything relatively common in the genre like Simmons or Asimov.

I get what you're getting at, all I'm saying is that there's plenty of people who actually have nerdy interest that are low quality but it doesn't mean they're disingenuous. She's obviously all over the place and has baggage but I don't know if she's anymore attention seeking than you're average person. Again, I've just only recently heard of her so maybe you're right.

those shorts in syle section kek

>I don't know if she's anymore attention seeking than you're average person
I might be more inclined to agree with you on this if a) I hadn't seen this countless times before in person with girls of varying levels of histrionics, and b) she wasn't trying to make some kind of living by selling shit online

Kira is too handsome to blend in as a normal person

This is the gayest thing i've ever seen.

mfw born the wrong species

It's ok Ahmed

Wtf Veeky Forums has horrible clothing style, are you all poorfags

>inb4 who's the girl

May come back to update body and hair though. Maybe clothes too. This has been my go to motive template for a while.

Who's the guy with the rugby ball?

whats wrong with that lol

ITT people fantasizing

You're worse than people fantasizing about what they'd do if they'd win the lottery

I don't get why I see so many conflicting hair styles with peoples pictures. With style it makes sense since you change clothes everyday, but you can't suddenly grow and ungrow your hair.

bump

chuckled senpai

normalfag
fuckboy
tryhard
normalfag
fuckboy
lose the hair and it's good
weebscum
normalfag
normalfag
normalfag