Shitty achievements thread

What are your achievements and which goals have you reached that would be considered shit by most standards?

>Reached 110kg Deadlift 5x5 and 50kg 5x5 OHP this week

i power cleaned a fat chick onto a futon once

>5 sets of deadlift

I OHPd 100kg for 1 rep a month ago

I was fucked after it. Also eat nearly double my TDEE the following day. Never again.

What game is the third pic from?

I wouldn't call that shitty. Anything more than 1 pl8 on OHP is decent, that's 2.

Finally managed 6 pullups, 20 second L sit, and elbow lever

get to bed at normal hour

Quek

Pulled 150kg (2x bodyweight) for three reps yesterday. Previously I've only gotten 1 rep, and I'm on a cut, so I'm happy with that.
My OHP is still total garbage though.

i'm deadlifting 3 plates for reps now

it's not much, but it's nice to be progressing at least

35kg dips 5x5 and 10 pullups
wanna lay off the big movements like deadlifts squats etc and focus little bit on bodyweight exercises

benched 1pl8 for 2 reps yesterday

I was legit happy when I got 100 kg squat for 5 reps. Meanwhile 145 kg DL for 5 is no problem. I just don't know why my squat is so fucked up but I just can't solve it. It never started feeling natural to me.

Military fag here. Started at 74kg. I'm 6'2.

I've always aced being Veeky Forums in the sense that i rarely get out of breath. (Running, tabbing, circuits etc)

I never really took strength training all too seriously, but started Stronglifts about 6 weeks ago. I've taken it slow and steady with an alternate sets Of pullups on lifting days and chinups on off days in a circuit, coupled with swimming once a week.

The knock on effects of the little bit of strength training i have done has improved other aspects of my fitness tremendously, and i've put on 4kg since i started.

I'm just happy with shifting my own bodyweight and then some for most lifts.

Strength really has great carry-over to all other things. I once didn't do cardio for almost half a year, and when I started swimming again I immediately was way faster even though I barely felt like I was trying. Everything is more efficient with more muscle and strength.

I'm the opposite. Got to 150kg squat no problem and still going strong. Can't deadlift more than 110kg without grip, forearm and back problems. It's not shitty form any more, I'm just designed really bad for deadlifts or something.

but you also get out of breath sooner, when i started lifting as a skelly, it had tremendous physical endurance but i've put on 20kg of muscle and some fat and moving in general was more difficult from then

last summer I was squatting 150 kg on madcow.
I moved continents for school and couldnt afford much so I have been cutting ever since (long and slow) and doing lots of volume.
just started a strength program again @ 75 kg and can push press 75 kg 3 x 5, diddly 170 kg 1 x 5, and I am back up to squatting 130 kg.
Feels good to be strong again brehs

It gets easier when you cut the fat and your lean body mass ratio becomes better. But mostly, it's just adaptation. When you do more cardio you get better at it. There's always some point at bulking where you start feeling like a fatso that has trouble going up stairs without heaving, though.

my shoulders are stuck at 50 kg OHP 5X5 for months now. Last time I was training I quit at 60kgX10repsX3sets.
I used to be able to do unassisted hand stand push ups for reps. im stuck in this weight for months now.
>should I stop cutting

yes and also stop using retard volume. what increments are you using?

True dat.

Having a good CV base level obviously helps, but carrying weight, running about with kit on etc now is a lot easier.

I'm quite happy staying at what people would consider shitty lifts, however the power to weight ratio that i have now is a workable balance that means i have the stamina as well as the strength.

I've seen a lot of lads go for arduous courses within the military and regret having that extra weight on their bodies from pounding the gym so much. Having a benchpress of 100kg+ is great, but it doesnt make climbing hills any easier.

I made a gain guise

I'm doing deadlifts 3 times a week. 5x140kg leaving one in the tank, blaha style. Feeling pretty ok so far