How do you guys choose a protein powder?

How do you guys choose a protein powder?

How did you choose your first one, and how do you choose now if you've been using a while?

I have no special needs aside from maybe having a bad fart reaction to them, but haven't used enough to be sure. I just need general advice.

buy sample bags that contain like 1-3 uses first to see if you like it. alternatively you could make home made protein cookies from it instead which is what i do

I always get chocolate because it's just plain and simple but cookies and cream is good too

LE COOKIES ARE READY

What's the best protein to buy if u live in China/Malaysia type area? Any online with cheap/free international shipping? Guys pls halp a brother out

Never buy chocolate anything

tried out a few and stuck with the one with the smallest scooper so I can maximize my daily scoops

Just get ON double rich chocolate. Mix w milk and it's like a glass of chocolate milk.

Please post le cookies recipe

>double rich

extreme milk chocolate is much better IMO

Buy whey with the fewest ingredients listed; anything that says "proprietary" is spiked.

ON is a good brand, as is MyProtein. Vitaminshoppe's Wheytech is also good, but tastes badly compared to either of the former.

Avoid MyProtein Rocky Road flavor though. It is vile.

MyProtein sends out sample packets with your regular orders sometimes.

Besides, Chocolate and Vanilla are usually 'safe' flavours

I personally love the choco malt, makes amazing smoothies

I like ON, I have chocolate and strawberry

The strawberry tastes pretty good but the artificial strawberry flavor really settles in your stomach and you keep tasting it on your breath long after youve had the shake which makes me feel kinda gross, kinda wanna try some of the other flavors but not sure what to pick

I buy pure unflavoured whey protein concentrate (80% protein)

can confirm, extreme milk choc is the best tasting powder I have ever had. Even just mixed with water it's a tasty treat

protein powder isolate is a meme.

would recommend the ON mocha cap, the aforementioned extreme milk choco, and especially the Rocky Road (HOLY SHIT)

i heard cookies and cream is good too. time to buy for myself. wish me luck.

just get muscle milk protein powder is top tier

Try Taobao or BodyBuilding dot com.

I dont think id like the mocha cap, I really dont like coffee

I have been interested in cookies and cream, maybe I will give that one a go

Myprotein impact whey unflavoured is pretty good of you add bananas or cocoa to it, its got the most protein for your money.

Other than that, most flavours from most brands are acceptable, especially chocolate and vainilla.

Keep in mind that every flavour that contains cocoa or chocolate is going to have less protein, as they have to add cocoa powder to the mix.