Body Language

Reminder that no matter how big you are or how much you lift, you will never make it, if your body language is still of the beta cuck you were.

>crossing your arms
>fiddling with your fingers
>adjusting your clothes constantly
>holding something between you and the person you are communicating with
>rubbing your neck/shoulder
>bad posture

All those are examples of bad body language.

Lets discuss how to seem more assertive or confident and how read other people better so you won't stay >tfw no gf forever?

I always rub my hands together like a jew when standing or walking. What else are they to do?

Also, is it just me or is it just REALLY awkward walking up slopes in buildings? How are you supposed to angle your body and arms if theyre swinging? Sorry for my autism.

Also if your're standing, wtf are your hands supposed to be doing? just straight down like sticks? wtf?!?!?!?

2 or 3 is me

also

>no hands in pockets stance

jokes on you i keep my hands in my pockets all the time

Lol so you look like a pole? kys

On my own, or not with many people I do number 1 but do 2 when there are multiple people in the room.

always cross my arms when standing still, what the fuck else am I supposed to do

putting my hands in the hoodie pouch is the comfyest tho

I fold arms always, but when i lean against something i do this thing where my leg goes under the other and leans against the wall. Somewhat like pic i drew ( apologies for autistic dwg.).

Wtf does this body language show?

I either stand straight or do the superman pose when socializing. I heard these are the top poses too.

When I am around people I usually rub my hands like a merchant.
When I am well dressed I usually hold hands together in center
When I do Judo I grasp the left side of my gi

It shows your love for chicken and basketball

Cool detachment, if you look good
Autism and compensation, if you don't

You can put your thumbs in your pockets I guess. By no means am I an expert. I'm just as autistic as you and was hoping some other people would have some tips.

I do know you shouldn't put your whole hands in your pockets since that is also supposed to show weakness.

>walking up slopes etc
Lean forward? Shouldn't really be swinging your hands that much I imagine.

When I'm just walking around and not talking to people I usually just have my left thumb in my pocket or my hand on my hip and just have my right hand swinging about a little bit or holding something like my phone/wallet.

Another thing I do is sort of cross my left arm and hold my right fist under my nose or something along those lines. Not quite sure what that is supposed to convey though.

yeah but what are your hands doing? just straight like sticks?
WALL

quads speak the truth

Daily reminder that pose 5 is the most alpha pose

>he doesn't stand like this
Out of my way bitch boy cucks. Women only like men who can be assertive

Same. I even sometimes walk with my arms crossed.

Unironironically my stance of choice

you forgot the legs extended to max
remember to always take as much area of the room as possible to remind all that you are the alpha of the room

Rubbing hands together shows you are uncomfortable in a situation. It takes you back to being younger when mommy or daddy would hold your hand. It subconsciously gives you a sense of safety/security and not being alone.

Don't do this.

I like to lean my head down with my arms up behind me at a right angle.

Carl mode

>it don't matter. nonna this matters

so wtf am I to do with my hands?
okay hitler

Yeah, I do that too, but then you got to hold your head and back straight, lest you look like you're scared or some shit.

I am good looking so i guess i look non autisitc, phew.jpg

Love chicken, i have 4 of em as pets, i put a diaper on the clean one and let it roam the house but i gotta change it's diaper every 2 hours. Fuck basketball.

Reminder, that no matter how you stand, you will never make it if you dont come to terms with who you are and what are you doing with your life.
You cant "pretend" your way to happiness, health, confidence. Sure, you can trick other people for some time, but it will always come right back at you. Dont pretend to be confident by standing straight and making mating calls to nearby women, it wont work.

This

It's my power stance as well

I wish I was bit taller though, so I could look down on people while I do it

5 is a pretty good pose IMO, assuming you're talking to someone

Really? In my life i've never really seen anyone do the leg thing, besides in a couple of movies. I walk with arms crossed sometimes too mainly if im pacing around.

Yeah, you can actually.

But like you said you also have to come to terms with who you are, realize you want to change that, and slowly become more and more confident. That means incorporating aspects of confidence into your everyday life. You have to use all the things you do right, all the positives, for encouragement. And use the negatives as lessons without self-deprecation, this is self-respect.

Just because you can't take the path of Chad doesn't mean there aren't other paths to making it, but they all require more sacrifice and hard work.

Am I doing it right guise?

I cross my arms behind my back

IIRC that show indications that you're nervous and you don't want to be bothered by people.

gb2 /a/ naruto weeb

Nervous as angry or as anxious?

i exclusively stand in poses superman has stood in.
>hands by my side
>arms crossed
>one hand/hands on my hips
>hands behind back in that one position, you know
etc etc

>it's a new era! of loneliness.

>this entire post

>i put a diaper on the clean one and let it roam the house but i gotta change it's diaper every 2 hours
the fuck did I just read?

I clasp my hands together with my index fingers touching and pointing outward, and my thumbs touching and pointing upward, forming kind of a triangle.
It seems a little off, but the only people I see do it are Doctors when they're trying to explain something to a patient,or executives during meetings when they're indicating for someone to explain something in detail.

I started doing it back when I worked in health care. It works out rather well if you really don't know what to do with them. Plus, the only people who seem to do it are the Alpha Elite.

I sexually identify as person 5.

No, I've had people ask why I do that so I had to stop. You wouldn't think it would be a big deal, I've seen a lot of guys do it in westerns and the like, but apparently it looks weird.

>not standing contrapposto 24/7 (shoulders angeled slightly downward, leaning on one foot)

one of the best ways to stand, says "i'm comfy and reflexed enough to stand here in a vulnerable, unguarded stance"

another contrapposto, although in both of these the arms should be down and not holding anything obv

and michelangelo's stance is a little exaggerated in its leaning. the leaning is smaller, like in the first one

If they question it, it means it doesn't suit you.
Your body, your choice of clothing, your expression, your personality

All of those things impact how people perceive you and the body language is another factor

If they don't all line up enough,
You'll come off wrong

Try something else with your hands, take all of the above into account.

Who are YOU in other people's eyes

I clasp my hands behind my back or let them hang at my sides.

relaxed* woops

>How to stand like a fuckboy
Men that stand with their weight on one leg and their hip sticking out are faggots

>fuckboy

hello roastie

we all know "fuckboy" means "hott asshole who broke my heart"

I yawn when I feel akward

Best routine for body signal gains? I do every single on of the classic nervous fuck affectations

pull their hand to blatantly AMOG them like cringemaster trump

anyone got that infographic about body language? it shows posture, hand position, eyebrows, etc.

Yeah it looks somewhat like pic related but i use plastic bags.

The level of autism it takes to not only save images of a statues posture but to actually believe that standing like the statues makes you "a hott asshole" is staggering

i said being a fuckboy (which according to you, this pose makes you one) is a hott asshole, not standing in a certain way

stop reaching

>posture is the key to becoming an alpha male

lean on wall for support because you can't support yourself and will never be able to support a family either... sorry

abe looks like his asshole uncle is squeezing his hand too hard

How is this autistic nonsense even related to ***FITNESS*** for fuck's sake?

tbqh even quasimodo eventually pulled some poon in the disney movie so you do have a point

it's all about fitness dick in some woman

cannot DL properly with a hunchback kek

Pose 1 is the superiorest pose. If you can't stand without doing anything with your arms, then you're autistic beta with no self esteem