/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING!

>PROJECT DIETMEME edition!

Project Dietmeme is a our attempt at unraveling the secrets of Norway's famous High Frequency Powerlifting programs.

You can sign up for PROJECT DIETMEME here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgoTOJ2-gBeEqAbIe7G4aPSmP3Ly5UPhtFZG8S8W3LIBSZHg/viewform

Reminder that this is in EXPERIMENTAL stages, and is HIGH FREQUENCY.
You will be training 6 days per week, and doing fullbody on every workout.
But don't worry, volume and intensity are adjusted appropriately.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgoTOJ2-gBeEqAbIe7G4aPSmP3Ly5UPhtFZG8S8W3LIBSZHg/viewform

So sign up!
PS: You can sign up any time, even after the project's start. I will not be closing the sign up form, so you can join us midway through if you can't earlier. :)

More information is available in the link!
(The first week with the instructions will be sent out later today)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
imgur.com/a/l54a1),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what should my stats be at before beginning project dietmeme

Recommended minimum 300 wilks.

>That is Sheiko's program for Fedorenko. It was used in a competition back in 2001

But have you run the program or do you know anyone who has?

>"the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING"
>powerliftingfags so butthurt they have to spam their shitty program into other threads that have nothing to do with powerlifting
Hence why powerlifters will never be taken seriously.

I believe Greg Nuckols ran it. He mentioned in an interview that he did a 5 day sheiko and I don't know of any other ones.

No one from /plg/, but yes.

>homosexual canadians who can't bench 140

There are a number of 5 day sheiko cycles around now including the old MSIC one on the spreadsheets, the Fedorenko cycle, the Podtynny cycle and the Abromova cycle. Not all have been converted to templates yet. There are others as well but they need to be translated from Russian.

I wish Fil would come back
I wish Norsie would find work-life balance
I wish Gbro posted more and wasn't as retarded
I wish Isley and Trappy and other weakaroons would go and stay go

Who? What were their results?

Great job with all this hard work that you have done, trappy. We are also very proud of what you have accomplished. Especially considering your condition.

Keep up the great work!

I'm getting last minute spooks

You saved the pic of my kitten? :3

>never lifted anything heavier than a bottle of water in my life
>start benchpressing
>breaking out a sweat from 55lbs
>after a month or so without adjusting diet i get to 125lbs
>can't get past it

I SWEAR I'M NOT HOMOSEXUAL FUCK
I AM JUST A CASUAL LIFTER
I LIFT FOR FUN!!!

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

>Elite Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>Project Dietmeme - High Frequency 6x/week volume program

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

My arms grew .25" from that 8 hour arm workout but my stretch marks got 25% bigger and deeper
Also think I got elbow tendinitis

Not looking like a good day

>burrito man recognises me as a regular and tries to make small talk

Awwwn what a cutie!

Lol I forgot about that pic. She was .3 kg in . Now she's 4kg.

Here's a cute doggy for you.

Thanks again for posting all of those links to those programs, trappy. You really are the best of the best. I hope you become very rich and famous someday from all of your coaching accolades. The world will figure it out soon I'm sure!

do the /bwg/ bicep tendon prep
might do the ol' 8 hours a few times myself to get dem gunz

who is he?

Why do you recommend adidas powerlifts, Candito said they're shit

Sure.
Don't do 8 hour arm workout. It was tedious, boring, painful and my arms hardly grew.

Just focus hard on triceps IMO

If you do it despite all that, do lying tricep extensions instead of skull crushers IMO.

damn trappy really made some leg gains

I meant 140kg

NOOO!
FUCK YOU!!!

>not benching bodyweight the first time you walk into a gym

are you on HRT?

I've decided that I want to become as strong as I possibly can, but with minimal weight gain. I know that's not the best possible scenario, but I'm not really in any rush so I don't care if my gains are slower.

So what program should I do? I'm thinking of running SL until my beginner gains run out, but what should I do after that? One of those plans?

You sound too weak and mentally unstable.

Great news!

You should do some advanced level programming six times per week! World renowned coach trappy is here to provide you all of your coaching needs. All he needs is for you to sign up on his Google doc, and maybe send him some pictures of your penis.

Congratulations on joining the program! Your 400 Wilks score should be in the mail today.

Dont do sheiko

texas method, 531, just pick one early intermediate program you like the look of once you are done with SS

Alright, I'll take a look at those.

Someone hold me :[

stop
tfw i am an orangutan

Who? What were their results?

Bonobos best chimp

Wait no

well bye

Start with SS, not SL.

Then move to an early-intermediate program like Texas Method (imgur.com/a/l54a1), BLEST, Nuckols' 28 free programs, Candito LP, etc.

After those become difficult to progress with, move on to intermediate programs like Sheiko, c6w, Nuckols' 28, hepburn, dietmar, project momentum, RTS generalised intermediate, etc.

My recommendation would be SS->TM->Sheiko/Dietmar or SS->NuckolsBeginner->Sheiko/Dietmar

But all the programs mentioned above are great.

They usually made good results but no one ran the program as is. They all customised it to some extent, specially lowering the volume in a few days.

*hug*

They're not.
They're made with the same materials as the Adidas PP2 - and both the PP2 and PL2 have been worn to break records and win gold medals both in powerlifting and in olympic weightlifting.

They're excellent shoes. Heels are low, though.

Why the bitter sarcasm? That's rude ):

why are you so cute?

Do SL, then after your gains slow down, switch to 5/3/1. Then sit back and watch the gains seemingly infinitely come in.

It's that easy. Strong Lifts is amazing for learning form and you will never not be strong enough to do the lift. If you are, all you have to do is 5/3/1 and you're set for life.

This is easily the best way to learn how to lift and get strong as fuck

>They usually made good results but no one ran the program as is. They all customised it to some extent, specially lowering the volume in a few days.

I know Polkov ran it as is before he started customising it by adding MORE volume. Can I find the accounts or results of these others you know of anywhere?

>My recommendation would be SS->TM->Sheiko/Dietmar or SS->NuckolsBeginner->Sheiko/Dietmar

My recommendation would be to not touch SS or TM with a 10ft pole if you want decent gains.

attaching your name and making a project out of someone elses copyrighted intellectual property when they have made it very clear they do not want it made public

absolutely disgusting

DIETMAR OVER HERE

>tfw 190 wilks after 6 months training

Anybody have any experience using velocity trackers in their training? Seems like a good way to autoregulate and eliminate the ability for me to be a bitch.

>PP2 and PL2 have been worn to break records and win gold medals both in powerlifting and in olympic weightlifting.

Mb you can name some top lifters using PL2?

natty norton iirc

I was under 200 after my first year of training.
I did brosplits, but still

tfw squat pr :)

STINKY

SMELLY

whos is this pajeet

hadnt you already squatted that?

not 180

There are many, both the PP2 and PL2 are very common.

Vid related won gold medal in the world championship wearing them.

>when a mentally unstable she man from a 3rd world country genuinely believes that copy pasting information from Google to rank novices on a cartoon image board qualifies her as a 'coach'

Stop doing Sheiko.

>making fun of the mentally ill

>that lanklet pajeet grinding a 4pl8 squatmorning

Congratulations topkek.

Wank's baby brother in the background?

poor screamer drooped out of euros

atleast phil has gained a placing lol

Imagine what Buda would have to say about this creature/cretin telling everyone and their mother to do sheiko and elite Norwegian PL programs

Your firm is pretty bad kid, and stop wearing sweatpants to the gym (we know you have chicken legs and we don't care).

Norwegian programs are bretty lame tbqh, a fuckload of variations including bands and chains.

Ingen stor fan akkurat tbqh

ty

Need only look in the archive to know :^)

absolutely nothing wrong with sweatpants

>tfw Topkek is catching you on squat

Is there a place that shows a lack of muscles where the rest of the muscles surrounding it is well developed?

For example, lack of rear delts, lack of upper chest, lack of middle traps, etc. I wish I could find a lack of front delts with well developed medial and rears.

This shit fascinates me to no end, and there's no good places to find it.

Symmetrical strength

What was your arm measurement before and after?

You're so annoying

so i was in a parking lot today when I saw a WRX hatchback when it donned on me, your previous excuse only makes sense if there were only hatchback stI's but since there were also hatchback wrx's what you said (pic r elated) make sense

Why not just run a proven to work program like the BBBR?

I mean actual pictures. Either photoshopped or real of people that just fucking neglected the shit out of something.

It highlights how important all your muscles are for aesthetics, and interests me to no end.

Does anyone have a picture of Isley's rear delts for example? Surely he's lacking them

>You should get to know me better before judging.

>Remember when you said that people should listen to lifters with experience instead, like Isley?

>Well, guess who Isley takes the opinion on programming and competitive technique very seriously?

>In fact, it was pretty funny cause when you posted that I was literally discussing with Isley how to change his program to break the bench plateau he's in now, and showing him a few new programs

>I wanted to say something small just to give you some attention, so I looked and saw the % were at the 3RM. From my memory, they start 10% lighter and go up from there.

>I understand you were confused, it was my own fault. It took me a long time to realise what I had written.

>PS: This is not to imply I'm an expert on Westside or anything. I didn't know, or never realised, that it could be done in the way you had planned. In my head I thought the 90% was always there. So I did learn a few things from you that day, despite the initial confusion from both sides.

>I'd say there's no reason for you to be judging me without getting to actually know me, but judging is fine. I'd just appreciate if you didn't hatepost like you just did anymore, even if you still think I'm stupid

I have a picture of my own biceps and theyre giant as fuck

what's some essential /plg/ literature lads?
just finished The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea

>glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff

Reading is for loser nerds who have no life and probably got beat up back in high school probably by me

>he actually did it
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The Illiad.

They have physical games in there and the fighting is brutal as fuck. It makes Troy look like a pg 13 movie about playing tag

He claimed to have done it, he probably didn't actully do it, maybe he did it for 1, 2 or even 3 hours but no he didnt actually do it for all eight

>fighting is brutal as fuck
>novel

ahahahahhaahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAH

okay i had a good laugh now get the fuck out of my plg you pussy little bitch nigger

rude

Okay Dino

Yes, sorry, that was very unclear. I won't use colloquialism next time, that was a poor choice of words.

No I mean it's not a question of being unclear, you were just simply, objectively incorrect

trip on panzer you weakling

You're on a site with mostly words about lifting. Don't knock reading you illiterate fruitcake.

The Illiad is intense as fuck. Achilles at one point was spilling so much blood in the river that the God got pissed and started fighting him for soiling his water. And it goes into a lot of detail about how spears go through people's brains and out their throats and stuff like that.

>I'd just appreciate if you didn't hatepost
he literally wasnt even hating
nothing more annoying than someone that talks about how they have 'haters'

iron john

No offense but this reminds me of when kids are like "anime isn't for kids it has blood and violents"

You're right.

He (trappy) takes offense to differing opinions. So don't hurt his feelings. Just nod and agree. Feed his apply.

I'm not panzer, I'm the one with the gigantic biceps mkay

>fruitcake
>uses periods and grammar and shit
>starts talking about a novel some more

I'm gonna assume you werent the most popular in high school

jesus christ you're such a mong
why are you such a mong

>You're on a site with mostly words
>continues to call him illiterate