Living off 1200 Cal a day

Has anyone done this? What was it like? Hellish? Easy? Somewhere in between?

I used to bang a chick who was trying to lose weight with a 500 calorie deficit that left her with 1200

She was like 5'2

Easy. Simply eat heathy and have a small breakfast.
>tfw you realise you ate only 1000 cal again.

That's just over what I'm at.

>
It can end up pretty badly if you're a retard about it.

Not trying to lift (I want muscle mass to a minimum, am a trap).

Basically I'm calorie counting to lose weight. over the last month I lost about ~7KG.

>Not trying to lift (I want muscle mass to a minimum, am a trap).

Then keep doing what you're doing. You'll get soft and lose muscle mass. Be aware though that low muscle mass means your TDEE will be lower so you'll have to continue eating like a bird to keep your weight wherever your goal is.

Lived off of 0-1000 cals a day. Ask me anything

Fuck mate, asking around Veeky Forums how to lose muscle mass is like going to /pol/ and asking how to register as a democrat.

only time i did this was when i was bulimic

You could intermediate fast the 1200 calories and feel full in the afternoon/night. It's what I do and it makes me get a little too excited to eat dinner though..

Eat once a day and don't workout.

you get used to it.
Just start by eating stuff that really makes you feel full.

I try to do it

PSMF + intermittent fasting

as long as you get your protein and micros, you'll be fine

Why not eat more and add in a bit of cardio?

small portions of food during the day when you feel like you are going to die from hunger
1st week was hell, now its ok, just have to balance that food intake

if you have access to vyvanse or adderall, and assuming it affects you like me, your appetite will be so suppressed that you might not even be able to get 1200. you'll feel pretty moody tho for sure

IVe been at 1500kcal a day since around christmas, lost over 30 pounds and i can still squat 4pl8 beltless highbar, so its whatever.

Just keep training, and get enough protein.

black coffee for brekky, maybe a couple of eggs.
choose low calorie per protein foods like chicken breast, fish to maintain your protein needs, but you will still lose muscle. Fill up on high fiber greens. I don't count calories but easily drop a lb a day on a cut eating like this.

I eat 1200 a day but I'm also a girl on a cut. I feel pretty gassed after the gym and am much more tired at the end of the day than usual but itherwise, it's okay. For me it's pretty easy.

Don't do this. This is considered the bare minimum amount of calories someone should eat.

To put it into perspective you would be eating the same amount a small Chinese woman would.

It's not fun, it's not productive, and you'll end up burning yourself out. I'm speaking from experience.

i'm eating 1500 at 6'0 190lbs and could likely do 1200 for a few weeks

IF really helps

I'm doing it too, barely eating + lifting/cardio 5 days a week. I've been doing it for 2 weeks but it's starting to take its toll. How did you do it for a long period of time without dying?

>depression
>didn't eat breakfast
>didn't eat lunch
>force myself to actually eat a meal for dinner

found the fat

t. skelly

It's really easy for me, rn I'm looking to maintain but I find it really hard to reach my maintenance cals, it's a lot easier for me to eat 1200

I do ~800 per day give or take about 150
I usually eat
one fiber one bar for breakfast
cereal or some dried fruit or something after work
and generally less than 400 calories at dinner
Not fun and I wouldn't recommend it. I am currently trying to add more calories to my daily routine but I don't want to gain weight

you might consider doing hip thrusts to get a joocy ass