Choose one you fags

>100kg DL
>Strong
no, you pick one

I've been lifting for two months and I dl'd 115kg for 5 last week

>100kg = 220lbs
>not even 2pl8
really makes you think

Shitposting, bad bait etcetera but honestly why is he using mixed grip on a 2pl8 DL? I see a lot of people using mixed grip for insanely low weights, is it a meme? Do they want to look professional?

Are you all going to argue with peak performance?

>everyone falling for this bait

Lol 100kg/220lb is my fucking warmup. Normies would be impressed.

>100kg

>100kg DL
>those arms
>vegan
Looks like you cucked yourself

VEGAN BODY!!!
I wish I didn't know that meme

He tried to uncuck himself by pretending to have an eating disorder, after being bullied out of being vegan

why aren't there ever any vegetarian lifters?

There are, they just shut the fuck up about it, unlike vegans

not natty

If someones max is 2pl8, they are probably going to use mixed grip because it is a heavy weight for them

This isn't complicated

>100kg
>strong
Pick only one.

>tfw my DL max is 100 kg

I-I mean I only started a serious barbell routine a month ago, can't be bad, r-right?

For my first 1.5 year of lifting I thought mixed grip was just how you deadlifted - that's how I was taught. Wasn't until recently I learned that standard grip is 1)standard and 2)more challenging than mixed.

>100kg
>Literally what I started lifting with after gradually working up from 1pl8 every other day over a week as practice
>Mfw I warm up with his vegan max

> 100kg

*checks notes*

Yup, that's where I started few months ago; my very first whole set of deadlifts ever. I was literally a middle-aged office rat who had never seen the inside of a weight room before that.

>reverse grip
>for 100kg diddies

That's pathetic

Using that logic, I'm a fatty that started lifting 3 months ago and I DL 2pl8 for 5, so being a fatty is optimal performance.

kek I deadlifted that weight 2 weeks into my novice LP when i was 140 lbs at 6'2

Sports players who haven't lifted before could probably pull this off

you're ok user

>Normies would be impressed.
Are they actually?
What the fuck

>reverse grip
please don't post on this board until you've lurked/lifted more than a year.

>vegan
>healthy

pick one

It's exactly 2pl8s you dumbass american.

Stop shitposting kid

>1OO kg

>strong

>100 kg

If you only ever eat Whey and Tren is that natty?

>3 full size plates on the bar
>not 140kg
Fucking what? Are the grey ones 10kg each?

This...is my vegetarian...
BODDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

nah, but normies are impressed by 100 kg bench/squat

Is clen vegan?

this legit looks scary as fuck

is that early skin cancer spots ?

Not realizing this is bait..

Not really, I used double overhand until i hit lmao3pl8 for reps, then switched to hook grip

Eat shit. Type 100kg to lb into your search bar you fucking retard.

He's right, for Britfags. In the UK a bar is 20kg, and the closest thing to a 45lbl plate is the 20kg one here, so yeah he is diddlylifting 2pl8, as shown on the pic, something I did at 16 on the first week of lifting to see if I could.

>2EUROpl8s < 2USApl8s
>100kgs < 102kgs
Why do burgers hold themselves to a higher standard than Europeans? A Murica 1/2/3/4 is just better than a euro 1/2/3/4

It's ok user. My deadlift 5rm is 111kg, but like you, I only started deadlifting a month ago, and I'm making fast progress.

The real question is why does he have a gap between the plates?

I hate this man more than anyone in the world. Creepy motherfucker

They're metric pl8s you morons.

REALLY GETS THE NEURONS FIRING SENPAI

Because we don't give a fuck. Vegetarians hate vegans, too.

>57 kg for reps
lmao kill me

Bench I can see, but squat?

Height and weight plz?

>breh don't drink milk, it's unnatural
>get's tattoos

>bro, dont kill animals, they have feelings
>doesnt eat honey

Thanks.

He didn't miss out on anything by not lifting. His biceps insertion is horrible.

Retard

implying a metric plate counts .. kek

how is getting a tattoo the same as paying someone to slit an animals throat or put a bolt through its head?

pls explain

Vegans don't eat any animal products irregardless of whether there's any suffering involved in their production.
Frequently, they espouse beliefs about not wanting any "processed", "unnatural" or "non-organic" ingredients in their body.

Getting a tattoo is a hell of a lot more "unnatural" and tattoo ink is heavily "processed" compared to chickens which will lay eggs continually without any suffering whatsoever, or fucking bees making honey that aren't capable of feeling pain the way mammals and larger organisms do and definitely can't fucking care about having honeycombs taken. Especially when they get to live indoors and avoid freezing to death every winter.

Defending vegetarians or pescatarians is one thing, but vegans won't eat fucking cheese even if the cow/goat/whatever that made it is in the same room as them happily bleating.

Chickens will eat their own unfertilized eggs but vegans think it's immoral for humans to do so. Chickens are also fucking retarded and will drown in rain because theyre too stupid to not look at the sky and close their mouths.

if you're weak people are more likely to give you unsolicited advice. for deadlifts that advice is always 'use mixed grip.'

remember user, normies dont even squat in the first place so its impressive to them.

muh nigga upgraded to some class!

>tfw cucked out of ~.4kg extra weight per pl8 and from the bar
BEING A YUROPOOR PEASANT IS TRULY SUFFERING

god I hate the "pl8 XD" terminology I find it super retarded. Oh and one 45lbs plate is 20kg in metric, dumb shit

It's 20.4kg you fuckwit, which is significant because .454kg is a lb. It's a fact that American lifters lift heavier, at 4pl8s the American lifter is lifting 8 more lbs than the European lifter. God I hate the "I know more than you XD" attitude you have, I find it super retarded.

>100kg

congratulations thats my bench

>Being a jizz-swilling faggot
>Eating meat
YOU pick one, OP.
That guy is so DYEL that you have to be kidding us.

>100kg

Congrats that's my ohp

>not knowing tattoo ink is painfully extracted from octopi
not gonna make it

I shrug that much

>100kg

thats my cock raise

N1 that's my barbell curl

>2017
>not sideraising 100 kg

basashi

Cute, that is my added weight for cock push-ups

Good for you that's my squat

vegans kill babies

Not realizing that was bait...

Congratulations that's my bodyweight

I don't eat meat very often because animals eat plants and ultimately have 10 times the toxins and heavy metals per calorie
you can get everything you need from being vegitarian

youre fine bro, we all start somewhere

Me like meat.
Me eat meat.

>straw man

> failing this hard to follow the joke

3)less bicep tearing