First sip of life and it feels you entered a deep dark hole...

First sip of life and it feels you entered a deep dark hole, did you have euphoriac experiences when you had your first sip too

Alright Veeky Forums be totally serious here (I mean absolutely NO memeing), if you unironically buy these energy drinks regularly, explain why you drink these over coffee. What is your reasoning?

I'm guessing coffee for people who don't like coffee?

>Flashback 7 years
>8th grade
>Ride my skateboard to school wearing hat backwards
>Friend brings in SIP from 7/11 to lunch
>Asks if I want to try some
>Take first SIP
>Feel tingly sensation go through my entire body
>biggest erection I've had in my entire life
>Let out the loudest blood curdling scream in the land
>blood starts to pour out from my eyes
>wake up in hospital with my parents holding me
>something doesn't feel right
>Close my eyes and open them
>My parents are Decepticons
>I'm a Decepticon
>Realize that I should've just given Optimus Prime the All Spark
>4/10 would SIP again

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU REALIZE YOU'RE A FAGGOT

Also save and report folks

How do you like your fiat?

>fiat
explains your euphoria faggot

XD SO FUNNY REDDIT HERE I COME!

le upboat

Its good, do you want a ride

Would you guys consider Monster a type of soda? Just curious because it is carbonated.

Butt-devastated Red Bull shill detected

Rockstar master race reporting in

FUCK OFF WITH THIS MEME
I'M A POORFAG WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY THIS OVERPRICED SHIT EVERY DAY
I CAN NEVER HAVE THAT FIRST SIP OF THE DAY

That's it. I'm buying into this meme and gonna grab one sip at the nearest store.

it tastes amazing

Two things:

1. Has the most wealth of any country

2. Can't provide sips

>America is a backwards country

The taste, man.

>tfw you can drink the white and yellow ones but all the other colors taste weird

I don't understand tbhfam

I actually feel happy and ready to take on the life that scares me and frustrates me to no end.

I think I might be dependent on these, which is bad because I get terrible diarrhea when I drink them and haven't actually eaten anything properly beforehand.

Same guy. It really does taste pretty nice. Would buy again/10.

>def gonna make it

No, but fiats do look like fun cars. Hows the reliability?

I drink coffee too, but it's more convenient than a coffee in the cupholder. Also, they taste p great

wait wait wait. this cant be a thing. I have been away from fit for a while and I come back and everyone is drinking this shit? Bitch I've been drinking like 4 of these a day for the last year! It gets expensive mane.

The pure zero line is fantastc. On par with monster IMO.
The extra caffeine is also nice.

Taste like shit man, it's mostly chemicals and artificial flavors that might give you ball cancer.

stay strong my brother

most on Veeky Forums dont have to worry about that, after squishing their balls with roids theres not much for the cancer to take..

SIPBOY DETECTED

>4 of these a day

How in the fuck? My heart turns into a tiny ADHD hummingbird when I have one.

i drank two cans of this stuff. next day I woke up with the worst dehydration I've ever experienced, even when shitfaced.

sometimes 6... theyre 2 for 3 dollas so whenever i go to get one i end up getting 2. I'm a tree climber and I'm amped all day anyway and always thirsty so they go down real easy and when I'm working I dont notice any weird shit going on

Zero ultras are GOAT, but this one's still my fav. I dont even typically like peach shit wtf

Damn. I guess I need to work on my tolerance. Good for you, tree-bro. Rock that caffeine.

Their alright i prefer red bull sugar free tho

it tasted worse than fanta, redbull > monster

ultras are shit, what the ever that fuck its called that they replaced sugar with aspartame or something, ruins entire drink, the corn syrup aftertaste is ridiculous

I only drink it when I have to study a lot.

Never tried it.

Hey butt-obliterated Red Bull shill, we know you're not OP because he already checked in again here

Leave