ITT: the perks of being strong. I'll start. Carrying groceries is easier than ever

ITT: the perks of being strong. I'll start. Carrying groceries is easier than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/02/09/man-trapped-for-hours-in-dam-kept-his-nose-just-above-water-line/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys are jealous of you at the gym

getting out of bed is nothing at all. no spasms, no laggy movement. still drink coffee though.

You can always carry your gf without breaking a sweat

>no spasms
what
I have low muscle mass:bodyfat and sleep on a mattress on the floor, and getting out of bed is still not a struggle.

Odd one but actually good.

>go to beach famous for fossil finding
>lift rocks that the weak fucks can't.
>find awesome fossils hiding under them.

Found a fuckhuge belemnite not long ago.

Group of romanians in town eyed me as a target but decided against it

pic

This is my deadlift.

can't blame girls going for fit guys anymore

It´s easier to carry your feels

>gf

Your on Veeky Forums you can say gipsy

Much more likely to survive trauma such as car accidents, stab wounds, etc. Partly because your frame is more robust but mainly because you will actually have the energy and strength to push through and survive. Can confirm this because its what the surgeon operating on me told me

What's the most red pulled reason to train for strength?

Upcoming race war

An old timey 1930s bopper looking lady asked me to put a foldable table in her shopping cart in Wal-Mart once. She said I was stronk. Then I went home and visualized what the 20yo version of her looked like 900 years ago. Came pints. I wouldn't have had that convoluted masturbation experience otherwise. Thank you, #gainz.

You are harder to kill and generally more useful

This. Your body is your uniform, better make it look good.

looks don't mean shit in the end. strength can be useful

>Slower
>Bigger target
>Less maneuverability
>Bulletproof armor won't fit right
>Bullets will still kill you just as quickly
Have fun dying a slow, painful death, you roided out meathead

show boipussy

this man has truly made it

>Upcoming race war

> more stamina for sucking cock longer
> can support the weight of boyfriend after he comes and collapses on me
> meatier taint

Can confirm. Got hit by a bus while riding a bike wearing no helmet and was only cocussed 2 weeks

You seem like a bro
>tfw no fossil finding bro

he said red pilled reason, not delusional manchild reason

ok this started happening after i started lifting.
DOES ANYONE ELSE, WHEN THEY GET UP TOO FAST, START TO FEEL REAL DIZZY FOR A LIL WHILE? I HAVE TO LIEK SIT UP FIRST THEN GET UP OTHERWISE ILL BE STAGGERING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/02/09/man-trapped-for-hours-in-dam-kept-his-nose-just-above-water-line/

TLDR: Man was forced to do the equivalent of hundreds of push ups by arching his back to keep his face above the water.