Second highest volume on ED

>second highest volume on ED
>keep dropping
>its below pre ico
how manipulated is this piece of shit

I dunno, but can some kind user give me an explanation of how will this moon? I don't care if it's made up, I just need to hear good news for once. ;-;

Who the hell manipulates it this early in its lifetime?
Crashing it below ico?
What the fuck

There's no hope for us.

wait, i thought yc tactics were very aggressive lmao

y'all chill, this shit is a good buy

REQ is basically a payment platform that sends you a request for a payment, and you simply accept or deny the request. They are marketing it for uses in accounting and auditing, which can be messy and costly. Accounting for payments and invoices on the blockchain makes sense and shouldn't be hard to implement. They are backed by ING and YC, the latter having funded Reddit, Coinbase, Stripe, Twitch and a few other big names, which is a fairly big vote of confidence. They will be using Plasma, which attracts investments for future staking. Their use case is simple but solid and actually feasible. Some are calling it the OMG of the west.

this coni is fucking done. and i still baghold

t. user

Why you think the ico was so hard shilled pepole bougt in with 100% bonus and are now dumping ther bags

Thanks man :^)

I only put 30ETH on it so it's fine

It's fine... it's fine... it's fine...

ITS FINE ITS FINE ITS FINE NOTHING HAPPENING

fuck I put 70 ETH into this, bags are getting heavy

>manipulation
Sure, lol

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

>how manipulated is this piece of shit
First they push down
then buy lower
and then they pump it

Not sure why this is falling below pre-sale price. If the devs only do 20% of what they claim this will hit 200M MC

volume = buy + sell orders

just because its big doesn't mean price will increase lmao, volume can just aswell be 90% sell orders and 10% buy orders

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC fucks around with their sell orders. They will push their Request down the throats of the ICO buyers on Etherdelta and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Bancor 2.0

hoping the pump up happens soon so i can dump at some profit.

That one week of locking coins fucked this shit while BTC fork was close. Lock the coin one day motherfuckers why one week?

>j-just wait till we hit ED and we're gonna 10x
>muh reselling to dumb burgers for 5x on day 1

bwahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU BASED SEC FOR SAVING ME FROM THIS SEMEN SLURPING SCAM

STAY POOR EUROPOORS

See boys
this is the manipulation
People bought in only to flip
there was no moon after ico
and that's why we are now dumping

n-no pls

asshole flippeners are getting shook out. only people that are actually into the project will continue to accumulate and hold. good tactic

i will just become a holder, my life wont end if i lose all of the money i put into req so i dont mind that much. You should be getting mad at the asshole whales you completely fuck your token you like so much.

1 news and this will skyrocket

This shit killed icos

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>my coin isn't doing well
>it must be manipulation!

I'm not saying it isn't, but this is the go to Veeky Forums excuse.

Why is their Twitter silent?

Because they are busy unloading on EtherDelta.