Drinking

How does Veeky Forums mange their drinking?

What do they eat before hand and after?

>Cut at 1800 6 days a week
>Drink the deficit from that week in calories
>repeat for summer

Nothing wrong with this my men?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/alcohol-testosterone/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am quitting because that shit fucks with your head more than with your body.

I don't eat on the weekends except for one large meal at night, get blacked out drunk, and then I'll get drunk food. Repeat ad nauseum

True desu, I feel fried a lot because of it, makes me not care about things

>got drunk last night and was contemplating quitting lifting

If you drink on Saturday, how many cals would you eat before drinking sat night and then do you still fast Sunday morning to evening?

I used to love drinking. Now my tolerance is so high it isn't fun anymore. Get a nice a nice buzz at most but with all the downsides the next day.
Drank Friday night. I think I'm done unless I go to a bar or something.

Every weekend or two I have a few beers but that's it. Shit's not worth losing gains over.

>I used to love drinking. Now my tolerance is so high it isn't fun anymore

That's when you move on to hard drugs

>drinking alcohol
>pretending you're 'fit'
LOL you're kidding yourself.
>drink alcohol all the time
>SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR GAINS
You're LITERALLY drinking POISON. You may as well be those suicidal faggots who take DNP.

Know what I do, OP? I DO NOT DRINK, except MAYBE once or twice a month, and then it's 1 or 2 beers. That's ALL. If you care about your gains, and your overall health, that's ALL you should allow yourself, EVER.

Furthermore: If you're going out on the weekends and getting blasted? YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC AND NEED HELP. Stop it now before you literally wreck yourself.

Friday night is usually when the bender starts. I'll do my regular 4 eggs in the morning, chicken and salad for lunch, but I'll eat some chicken bulgogi for dinner and start on the soju. So it'll be a normal day of like.... 1700 calories. I don't currently keep a count on what I drink. But Saturday I don't eat until dinner. Work out in the early afternoon and then go out around 6. Most weeks I'll have 2 or 3 days when I'll skip lunch and do a weekday drinking night.

Too expensive and even more damaging to my health. I do want to try LSD though.

I am the guy that is drinking every weekend and I probably lift more than you

I'm 18 user, not gonna be some dry cunt

This. I end up in a spiral of numbing myself with booze and going to shit tier clubs full of average looking whores because of booze. Fuck Normie's social life I'm happier indoors
T.22 year old. Some of us it boys user

*Some of us are big boys
You think you will get laid because your drunk? Wanna fit in? When our get older you'll see how pathetic drinking culture is

>I'm going to deflect the logic of what you're saying by making a strawman comparison based on NO information other than my own denial and biased imagination!
Go find an AA meeting and get into a 12-step program, loser.

>underage drinking
LOL haha okay buddy, enjoy your wasted youth and shitty health as alcohol ruins your body. Oh and by the way you're not 'cool' because you drink, you act like an IDIOT when you drink and everyone is laughing at you when you do.

The key is to not start drinking in the first place, once I have one beer, I just have to have another and another. So just don't start in the first place, it holds you back from weight loss

>tfw last weekend got blackout drunk, embarrassed myself, and possibly ruined relationship with cute girl I know
Been drinking for years and this has never happened before. Don't know what to do with myself. Feels terrible.

I'm 28. I drink because I have a high stress job and I'm currently separated from my family for a year. Same reason why I lift.

Great. So by the time you get back with them, you'll be a raging alcoholic, and end up divorced and fighting for rights to see your kids. Great plan, dumbshit. Go find some other way to deal with your 'high stress job' than getting blasted every night.

I'm in Ireland so it's not underage drinking, most clubs are 18+, not 21+

Fag

There's no evidence that drinking hurts fitness. Just stick to straight vodka to minimize empty calories. And don't give into drunk munchies like a faggot.

>Mommy, why does daddy act so funny every night? Sometimes he's funny, but then he gets scary!

>Irish
Oh well that explains it, you come from an alcoholic culture.
PROTIP: Get out of Ireland before it wrecks your health, IDIOT.

You seem to think I have no self control. Alcohol isn't a big deal if you're not predisposed to being a retard in the first place.

>There's no evidence that drinking hurts fitness
SAYS EVERY ALCOHOLIC, EVER

Sure thing, buddy, just keep defending your addiction.

i drink once a week around 10-12 beer and maybe some shot
I try to stay hydrated and eat a big meal at the end of the night.
Doesnt do anything while builking

I get to socialize and meet women. I'm never going to stop but maybe I will reduce the alcohol

>tfw I drank last night and have had miserable anxiety all day today

Fuck off you're anti craic

Fuck I hate cubits like you

I drink hard liquors now but I still enjoy some craft beers here and there.
Issue is that it fucks up my already shitty sleep schedule but luckily my tolerance is high. I wouldn't say avoid it but just know when to stop and how much you do it over the week, i usually stick to a day where i'll kind of drink alot and next day shake it off and lift.

Cunts*, Cunts like you

I love light drinking 2-3 glass of wine/good beer with good food (and something i get drunk with friends)

I enjoy good think and I don't plan to stop that's the reason why I do sports

Let's see some fucking evidence kid.

There is evidence that alcohol will promote estrogen levels

anabolicmen.com/alcohol-testosterone/

That's not gonna stop me from getting drunk 3 times a week but it's something to consider

What's t.?

I see it all the time

t. low Status high inhibition moralcel

Look you uptight faggots, people are gonna drink alcohol because its fucking enjoyable. Make sure it fits your macros, chug a liter or so of water before you go to bed, and you won't be any worse off because of getting hammered.
Christ, some people ITT were those self righteous dickheads in college weren't you.

Well Veeky Forums, 5 years of college are about up, and my weekend binge drinking seems to have caught up to me. My liver enzyme levels were a little elevated in blood testing and the doc had me get an abdominal ultrasound as a precaution, waiting for results. I wasn't a crazy regular drinker but have had many 2 day benders.

If it's slight damage (which I think is most likely), I set a hard cap on how much I'm going to drink per hour and try to limit myself to one night a weekend

If it's cirrhosis or something fucked then I guess I have to start considering dropping the shit altogether, which would be incredibly hard since I live in a college city and everyone goes out to bars on the weekend

I feel you my nigga, same here

>mfw drunk yesterday at the club just questioning my life

>if it fits your macros

Except alcohol has literally no nutritional value

It's 7 calories per gram of ethanol you fucking retard. It's literally second only to lipids (fat) for bulking and energy.

I hate being not sober.

I like being organized and in control of my thoughts, and I don't feel like I can do that on alcohol or drugs. The only time I take them are at concerts (like once a month) and such for the experience where I can truly free my mind.

it's when your finnish even tho it's at the start of a sentence.

ok buddy boyo guess I'll just be teetotal since it doesn't directly benefit gymceling

knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa

>calling ethanol nutritious

Kys fatty