Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oR35bcS_j-s
nutritionfacts.org/topics/milk/
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A gallon of milk and garlic? Must smell horrid

He does gomad and eats garlic?

What videos? I really should watch more of them

I don't have chad genetics so I was never going to make it in the first place.

>eating garlic bread every day

Guy eats like a whole thing of pasta a day too.

Can you imagine if he started roiding? He'd be like twice the size. Though I don't get why his triceps are so "small"

>Can you imagine if he started roiding? He'd be like twice the size
he would be too strong for himself and he would snap his shit instantly. Guy gets literally insane while lifting and roids would enhance his madness and strength to the point where he would be too strong for his own body.

Honestly i would like to see him on roids. It's a shame to waste such great genetics for strength.

more like I dont have 3 grams of steroids a week

What's the name of this dude?

Eric Bugenhagen

Take his advice in trainning but don't do it on diet for your own sake. This guy ate cat food cause he couldn't get more weight in. GOMAD is the worst thing you can do to your body.

Already wasted. He's about 30 now, definitely not going to be aesthetic anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR35bcS_j-s

>these are the retards giving advice on Veeky Forums

>local man freezes to death in car while eating raw garlic and drinking chocolate milk

can you imagine the noise complaints from his neighbours

there's a video where he puts like 12 eggs in a jar and drinks them in one go

Though I don't get why his triceps are so "small"
because all he does is fucking deadlifts

>not eating heaps of garlic a day
>not having an unstoppable immune system

It's like you bros don't wanna make it

why garlic?

Fucking hilarious. Made even better by it cutting off middle sentence

im having program made by him and im doing GOMAD

your turn mr. cookie cutter

its a gift of gods

people are using it as a medicine and preventive supp for hundreds if not thousands of years

>Though I don't get why his triceps are so "small"
He doesn't press like at all and certainly doesn't do any tricep accessories.

really fucked up shoulder joint so can't do a ton of pressing

Who is that guy?

Channel metal n iron on yt

nutritionfacts.org/topics/milk/

He has useful tidbits of information but working out every day is not hardcore, and most of the things you do in the gym don't even apply to real life strength.

If I had no job, loads of money and a home gym I might do Bulgarian style training too.

You can be really strong and not even work out. I know a 150lb guys who are beasts just from doing physical labor jobs. They don't diet a certain way or train.

Lifting is a nice hobby, but unless you make money from it, get a fucking life. Full body 2-4 times a week is fine.

wtf is this bs? all of it has been debunked many times. especially the cholesterol and saturated fat bs. and no, not because of some giant dairy conspiracy.

Fuck off faggot.

Eric has a full time job and a wife and daughter. You will never have the balls and mental fortitude to do what Eric does.

>Lifting is a nice hobby, but unless you make money from it, get a fucking life.

Some people are passionate about certain activities and strive to be exceptional at these activities without any underlying superficial motivation, such as curing autism and finally getting laid, which seems to be the primary motivator for most of the people on this board.

Stick to 5/3/1 and stay mediocre.

>Claims it's all bs
>Doesn't post one reference or quote

Had acne since 15 yo, stopped consuming dairy, all acne gone in a matter of couple months.

You might have been slightly more allergic to it. In fact i have slightly more pimples than i used to before gomad. But its really nothing.

People prone to bad acne perhaps shouldnt eat that, but stretching it to everypne out there is stupid

Im not going to eat gluten free diet because some fucks out there cant tolerate it

>it takes MONTHS of dairy abstinence to lose acne

fuck that

When garlic is crushed/cut/chewed/etc it creates a sulfur based compound that reduces cortisol. Cooking the garlic significantly reduces this so eat raw for best effect.

For the purposes of body-building, you do not want cortisol.

how powerful is this effect and do you have any citations/further reading?

>listening to a guy whos clearly retarded

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=60
Just a random link I pulled off of bing, but there are dozens of sites that say either the same thing or similar.

There is also a study that showed garlic increased testosterone production in rats, but it hasn't been tested in humans.

As for power of the effect I'm not sure, but the chemistry behind it is pretty much proven.

I drink 10 raw eggs every day...thats not that hardcore, you just want to throw up after the third yolk

Lmao, I never had acne and I did Gomad for at least 3 months.
But I'm white and you're probably a mongrel. Even if you're white, blame your shit genetics, not the milk, you sore loser

Ever donated blood? Remember feeling weak and lightheaded for a while afterward? Eric isn't going to let vampires come between him and his lifting.

>imagine if he started roiding
>imagine
>if

What to do with bad smell after garlic?

dump them in a shaker or blender and put some cocoa or instant coffee with them.

tons of stuff you can also add if calories arent an issue.

this is the biggest problem, even if i brush my teeth i still smell like motherfucker

I heard citrus juice gets rid of that

>Mfw 1kg garlic a day followed by 5 whole lemons a day

>Calls some random by his name

Go have your faggot crush somewhere else.

>no onion for ultimate boosting
>no red chilli pepper
>no honey for better digesting
Are you even trying? Might as well stop doing anything at all..

I'm white but that's not the problem, you may not see the acne but that doesn't mean that It isn't bad for you. Acne is just one type of manifestation from inflamation. If you don't get the acne you will get something else, and keep in mind that periodic inflamation leads to cancer cells.

How many garlic cloves daily for increased test?

All of them

Strawberry yogurt, it has been proven to kill garlic smell and taste.

>whiteknighting to defend a random YT meme lifter
>insulting based Wendler

Fuck off. Wendler is an icon.

Stfu vanilla 5/3/1 is a shit program for 99% of people