Baki the Grappler
Fist of the North Star

Yowamushi Pedal
FREE Iwatobi Swim Club
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100
Berserk
Baki the Grappler

Berserk, I'm working on achieving Guts mode.

Yuri on Ice.
Free.

What a weak pussy

Mob Psycho, really? I don't see it.

I'd throw my hat in for Hajime no Ippo though.

Mob Psycho is all about improving yourself and shit. Mob, instead of lounging around due to his immense talent, decides to change who he is in order to impress the girl of his dreams.

Hajime no Ippo
Gurren Lagann for maximum motivation

shit taste. don't listen.

Boku no Pico

lmao 14plate

>anime
>good
Pick one my family member.

I don't think that was at all central to the plot of the show. The little it focused on was more like him just trying to be average. But if that's what you get from it, I guess sure.

Fair enough.

What if the reason he got so strong is because he did those shitty exercises with the ultimate and most perfect form possible, enabling him to hit every head of every muscle in the most efficient way possible

Without adding resistance it would still be endurance training.

also only eat banana for breakfast and don't turn on ac or heater

Making fun of anime on a Vietnamese pho recipe website. You missed misc's door on your way here.

dragonball z is good to watch when you workout, when I was obese I'd set my laptop in front of my execycle and would bike for an episode, after a few months I was getting through 2-3 and by the time the series was up I was down like 30kg.

You go for the Buthanese basket waving forum argument, when someone is arguing against posting anything anime related outside /a/.
Stating that anime is shit is within site culture, hell even /a/ will tell you most anime is shit.

>implying you ever watched a good anime

>train so hard your hair falls off

Definitely NOT NATTY.

Just to give his point some credibility, Mob Psycho 100 is the reason I started losing weight. Was 250, now 217. Don't plan on stopping any time soon.

His hairs fell of because of all that testosterone increase from training.

>running 10K a day
more like 0 knees man

also situps are shit for your lower back.

he can't breathe in space can he?

looks gay as fuck DESU

it is. i swear one of the blondes has a better hourglass figure than any woman i've seen. if yuri on ice didn't also come out at the same time this is what all the fan girls would be squeeing about

also its not bad

stop posting

holy shit that moment when his hips where almost wider than his shoulders
>instant boner

>impress the girl of his dreams.

Theres no such thing user. No girl is perfect. Its all in your head.

i want to princess carry Takuya to bed and have him pound my ass to destruction
>no homo

Rugby is two teams of 15 men wearing tight shirts and short shorts piling on each other in an 80 minute display of high impact sexual violence.

They could only make it so not gay.

anime is shit, calculated by scheming businessmen to appeal to the appalling taste of shut-ins, children, and neckbearded weebs

why am I not surprised that this forum is just a bunch of fucking anime watching turdfucks

Because you read the threads and realize people on this board are worthless losers who think lifting will magically turn them into real boys and cure their social retardation, get them a gf, get them a personality, etc. You know, like what happens to their anime self-inserts.

Better make another post in a tfw no gf thread or post your naked body online in hopes of getting a few half-hearted replies.

Yeah why isn't it surprising that people on an anime website watch anime

Bruh jourmungand is if /k/ and Veeky Forums had a crossover

Inspires on an emotional level and or gives you a physical goal to strive for even if you don't achieve it?

Let's see
DB of course Just skip DBS and the latest movies. They outright spit in the face of everything you want.
Berserk the old anime and the new movies.
Hokotou no Ken movies.
Hamime no ippo
JoJo..if you're not a homphobe.
Histories Strongest Disciple
One Punch man is really good.
Early Naruto and any ep of Naruto that doesn't center around eye stuff.
Yu Yu hakusho, dubbed is really good.

I sometimes just work out and watch embarssingly sappy and simplistic shounen like Beyblade burst when I workout.

Boku no Pico

That's why he recommended it for Veeky Forums

Hajime no ippo is pretty good

That body type? Yeah, it's peak natty for everyone who eats well and workouts out well. If you want more muscle then that then you're going to have to get fat/ter.

Just follow the five Cs.

Calisthenics

Curlbro routine(Bench, Overhead Press, Curls, Lat machine or bent barbell rows, tricep pushdowns)

Cardio(can be anything from a long power walk to playing a fairly active sport)

Calorie counting Too much calories and you're fat as fatass too little and you're a twink.

Consistency. The above are dead simple being willing to invest time and effort into it is the key.

My (QT Azn) gf made me watch Yuri On Ice and it's actually so good

>ywn achieve Guts mode and fuck a fit black qt

Why even lift..

>Iwatobi Swim Club
somebody is unironically gay

mob psycho has a pretty cool Veeky Forums squad

>jojo if you're not a homophobe
I love jojo's, there's no gay shit in it, what are you talking about

I mean, if you're not concerned about the content of the show (i.e., you're just looking for fictional goal bodies) later episodes of Bleach have some pretty decent ones.

If I should not wish to be myself, I should wish to be Kenpachi. Dat nigga full beast mode.

>tfw caska kickstarted your jungle fever fetish/darker skinned women preference

jesus fucking christ I hate anime

bunch of autistic faggotry

+1 for Bleach brah

Trips of truth. Rugby player here.

No but that's why I bike

Evangelion

Yes but you will need to train so hard all your hair will fall out

Inferno Cop

Creatine?

Eyeshield 21, but the manga before the anime just for Murata's art.

care to contribute?

shamo is a kickboxing/karate manga. about 50 volumes in and its pretty good so far