How much Weight has Veeky Forums lost? How long has it taken?

How much Weight has Veeky Forums lost? How long has it taken?

>started working out and eating right 7 months ago
>so far I have lost 60 pounds
>35 more to go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4j2d7iLWsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be 275
>decide to start lifting again
>2 months light cardio and heavy lifting
>240
I love being a mesomorph

pic related

recently ive become depressed and put back on ten pounds. not sure what to do

Went cocoon mode and lost 110 in 6 months. That was 3 years ago now, been cutting and bulking since.

Lost 86 pounds in 10 months
I have 6-10 pounds left max.
Loose skin on my lower belly, the rest of me looks fine.
I'm doing light cardio (3 times a week) and will start lifting again soon.
Good job OP and gl on the last pounds.

stop being a depressed pussy.

wish it was that easy. im gonna go lay down for awhile.

have a good day and keep up the weight loss anons

I've gone from 210 to 155 in about six months. FPH threads are the best diet pill.

How tall are you?

7kg or so since Christmas

5'8. No bullying, please.

I dropped 40lbs in the beginning, but I'm only 20lbs lighter than my original fat self now.

7 Months of clean (relatively) eating and lifting. Down 51lbs. Still got a loooong way to go but it's a nice feeling. Waking up with energy, get compliments and stray mires from loads of women.
I'm not used to it, been overweight for a while so had to rely on my charm & personality which turns out, is a deadly combination with looks.

Only problem is quiet a lot of the women interested are in relationships. Struggling to fight going full blown degenerate chad and leading them to cheat.

2 years on and off, went from 260 to 175

Nice work.
Question for you, how have you managed to trim up the excess skin/fat round your hips?
Russian twists/Side planks/Bicycle crunches don't seem to do shit for me.

I haven't, the loose skin is killing me, I'm hoping eventually it'll tighten back up on its own

you can't 'trim up' loose skin with exercises dude

that shave tho, gratz mate.

Ah, shit. Don't worry bro we'll both make it.
I kinda figured that but hoped I was not too far gone. Looks like I'll have to fill it out with some muscle and what evers left I'll just have to live with

I didnt shave anything. Or do you mean that I need to shave?

Yeah between the loose skin and stretch marks I'll always have to deal with the stupidity of my past self that got fat, but we can still make it

I am down from 295 to 235, aiming for 200. Will I have lose skin at 200? I do not have any signs of lose skin currently.

Different for everybody but when I was passing the 200 mark I don't remember having much at all, it really only came when I started getting leaner

I only asked because I plan losing the same amount of weight as you have.

how much should you even cut? until you see abs?

5 months down 40 pounds senpai

I've gone from 203-152 and I've got some loose skin on my hips and gyno.
The gyno when I've got a shirt on looks like some great pecs but no definition when I take my shirt off.
Such is the life of being a former fatty. That's a gruelling fix with some hard lifting.
But everyone's different. Just keep lifting, we'll all make it. But don't think we won't be punished for our years of hedonism.

Dropped ~200lbs over 5 years, 2 years ago.

From 389 to 187lbs. Gained 30lbs in an attempt to get my lifts up and I currently rotate between 215 and 225.

I would love to maintain sub-200lbs, but it required sub-1500 calories just to progress down to 190

started in September at ~95kg, now I'm 79kg.

Lost almost 30 pounds over a few months when I was dyel and running. Wasn't really a big deal. Gained about 10 back now that I've started lifting, which I'm glad about as I was turning skellymode.

>was 270lbs in 2013
>got a physically demanding job
>still ate like shit
>dropped to 245lbs
>stayed at around 245 until February 2016
>friend asks if i want to join a gym with him
>start going regularly
>only drop about 7-10lbs between february and april
>go on vacation with friends in april
>take a break from gym
>friend moves house, we joined a different gym in June 2016
>get serious about lifting and diet
>down to a steady 200-205lbs on any given day

I dream of getting myself to 191lbs/85kg, but even my doctor has said it's not a likely scenario for me. So I'm just trying to stick to the 200lbs while maxing out my lifts as best I can, I'll start a bulk after I finish the 2 tough mudders I've committed to doing this year.

nice, how long did this take?

January 3rd > 117kg due to fat fuckery and shitty attitude

January 20th > 111.5kg after break up with ex + walking and weights

>now 110 ish as i have plateaued or something

Need to get serious again

Can see small gains in arms though, which is nice.

>my doctor has said it's not a likely scenario for me
dont let this goals goblin take away your dreams while stealing your shekels

you can do it man. i believe in you.

I've been going at a 1600~ calorie deficit for over a month now and have added in 2 5k runs a week and I still can't get myself lower than 198lbs. I also don't feel like a fat fuck every waking second of the day, so I'm fine with it.

Also GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, and if I want to be stronger, I'm gonna have to eat hueg some time

Started in last October, went from 200lb to 160lb. Still want to lose maybe 5 to 10 pounds.

>350 lbs to 280 from Oct 2014 to July 2015
>280 to 260 from July 2015 to Sept 2016
>260 to 240 Sept 2016 to Today
Was a retard and realised that eating less at fast food places was still eating fast food, which is worse than not working out. Still got a bit more to lose, 196cm lenklet.

20 kg, went from 106 to currently 85. That's 230lbs to around 185, I guess. I'm 1,88m or 6 foot 2, and had virtually no muscle (struggled to bench lmao just the bar).

Took me around a year, there's been months were I just didn't give a fuck or I was really busy etc, but kept going on the long term. Mostly slight deficit + SL + jumping rope every now ant then. Now at least I feel comfortable to be without shirt, and not repulsed to look at the mirror.

My goal has always been 80kg so I'll still be going on for at least two more months or so, then I'll probably try to gain some muscle mass. Scared of being fat again tho tbqh famalamadingdong.

Not gonna post pics cause I'm really ashamed of how I looked, but the change is very noticeable indeed.

Nofap m8, honestly.

makes me mad at the world. All of these chads get to fuck sluts and all I have is the dream of being able to eat his cum out of one of his sluts. Fapping is the only bit of happiness I have in my life at this point.

exactly, that's the point m8

youtube.com/watch?v=u4j2d7iLWsw

in total?

fuck, I've been 300lbs, twice
down to 180 the first time, down to 160 now
that was over 7 years or so

you work it out

I lost over 100 pounds.
Me @ 330

Me @ 220
Took me about a year, wasn't completely linear

Live healthy

lol wut? you jerk off to the idea of eating another mans cum?

300 to 228 over the past 7 months
going to 180, maybe lower

230 to 186 in 5 months (44 pounds)

The goal is 10% bf, I'm guessing it's around 150 or something since I'm a DYEL

>3 kg
>3 more to go

went from 330 in march 9th 2016 to 260 in july, so that's like what, 60 lbs in 6-7 months? then i got hospitalized and almost died because i got chicken pox at age 26, i've been bouncing between 260-280 since then, last weight in was 1 week ago at 274, wish me luck so i can finally get back on track bros, we gonn make it this time

7lbs, from 205 to 197.
:/
Got about 35 more to go.

Up til 5 years ago, I used to race mountain bikes at 180-185 and loved it. Then I got online, got lazy, got depressed, ate like shit, and retarded out to 205. Just built a bike up for 2017, and want to lose flubber so when spring comes I can start building strength & cardio back again. I have no interest in gyms or being pretty for fashion. I just want to be fast as fuck again.

I've lost a little over 100 pounds, its taken about 2 years but i've been fucking around for a long time. Considering keto memes now because ive been stuck for a long time.

how?

Nice transformation bro, don't be depressed. look at those gains

>January 2016 weighed between 285-300
>max weight recorded was 320 in 2014
>February 2017
>weighed myself 3 days ago, 198
>lowest I've weighed in years
>still am and look like a fat fuck because of my height
>absolutely hate my body and everything about it
>still have a solid 30 pounds to lose before I can even look decent enough to get my first girlfriend

I'm 20 so i'm hoping I can grow a few more inches, but my family is small so I doubt it. I thought i'd maybe have a girlfriend by now, but i'm still too fat

If you're not lying you should do it.
If theyre not fucking you they will fuck someone else. Women need to be treated like the whores they are.

Ive recently gained weight since joining a gym.
Is it possible to gain weight through muscle gain faster than losing it via fat loss?

2 years ago I was just slightly under 300lbs (I think 298) and was a normal heterosexual male aside from my fucking obesity.

Now I'm a 150~lb skinnyfat twink who needs daddy's hard dick in him.

Progress.

10kg over last 10 months - I lifted for 7.5 months during that time, pic related.
10kg over 2 months before that.
10kg over a year before that.

Nice recomp, and arm size maintained with weight loss which is the fucking best. No loose skin either.
Keep going faggot.

I'm in the same shit box. Lost like 30 and put 10 back on recently, feels like shit.

You make me feel like were part of something big.

Started last week at 6'0" 237 Pounds.

The plan is to get down to 170-165 and see how I feel in there.

I know Veeky Forums memes about manlets, but most women are between 5"1-5"6, so you're fine desu

Lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks
Want to lose 30 or at least get to about 10%bf
Then try to start building muscle mass slowly

40kg over the past 10 months
Just did a regular calorie deficit, I still got another 13kg-ish to lose

Started a month ago when I made my resolve I'm gonna get Veeky Forums this 2017. It's been more than a month since I've enrolled for a gym membership

5"7' or 172 cm
Before: 185 lbs.
Now: 180 lbs.

Not much progress but I'm working hard and an doing what I can to stop eating like a fucking pig

In 2013 I was 150kg this in 2015 I was 90kg @5'10''

Used to be about 245 and now I'm about 165. i want to lose about another 15lbs but I'm starting to really worry about lose skin now.

~15 lbs in ~9 weeks

110lbs and 30lbs more to till my final goal weight.