Tfw a guy at the gym keeps avoiding me because he thinks I'm a homo

>tfw a guy at the gym keeps avoiding me because he thinks I'm a homo

People are so fucking paranoid

are you a homofag?

>that guy who wears tights and always has a hard on and you constantly catch staring at you while licking his lips so you have to avoid him

You're upset a man isn't talking to you and posting about him on the internet

You're 100% gay

I'm not upset but it's annoying. The guy used to smile at me and now he's just looking somewhere else when I'm around, pretending not to notice me.

Why would he think that?

you are literally upset because you can't get another mans attention

>finish a set
>move on to next workout station
>wew, dry lips
>lick my lips just as a guy and me catch eyes

Did I get infected with the gay

I literally stumbled on him in the locker room but I'm pretty sure he thinks I've done this on purpose.

This is just uncomfortable.

Did you stumble on him naked?

We were both shirtless. I swear I didn't do it on purpose and it was really awkward because he mumbled something like "yeah it's ok" without looking at me and then went on his business.

It's a changeroom. Plenty of people change there. He's jumping to conclusions if he thinks any man that uses the changeroom is also homo

It may be a misunderstanding, but don't hold yourself accountable. If he jumps to conclusions, thats on him, not on you

Yeah but what am I supposed to do. Like, he doesn't smile at me anymore and he pretends not to see me in the gym.

Dude, if your lips are dry, just cover your mouth while licking them. Not even half as gay-looking as letting everyone else see you lick your lips.

You could stop being gay

I'm not gay I swear

Shut up and post boipucci in panties

I don't wear girl's clothes

It's okay honey you were born this way

Maybe he is the one who is gay

and op's just ugly

I had girlfriends.

Apologize for looking at him change

>be op
>walk into gym determined to set record straight
>"hey man I just wanted to say I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable that one time I walked in on you changing. I just want things to go back the way they were where you smile every time I see you"
>gym dude gives a bewildered look at op like he just dropped the mother of all racial slurs
>people start to stare
>"I'm not gay bro I swear"

Why would I need to apologize? I haven't done anything wrong.

did you try sucking his dick?
maybe that will convince him

>oh shit I'm sorry

>sorry for what?

>our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks

Elton John was married

What's your point you piece of shit.

I'll bite.
OP.
Why don't you go salute him ?
Is it that hard to walk to someone and say "hello" with a smile and handshake. Maybe it wouldn't be so awkward if you just tell him "hello" when you get there.

Do you salute every people at your gym? What would I say hello to him and not the others?

You forgot to say no homo

Yep, I do. But even if it's not something usual at your gym you can greet people you know. Tell you what, it's rude not to do so where I live.

That you're gay

Holy fucking kek just spit out an entire hardboiled egg

Well, I'm too shy anyway.

Maybe he just stinks

>be me
>decide to get fit one day because tired of being fat and no gf
>decide it's time to look into doing something with my shit life
>become firefighter
>think my family will be proud
>now a Veeky Forums firefighter but still no gf
>have only had a few gfs
>everyone thinks I'm gay because I'm Veeky Forums fireman with no gf
>I just go along with it now
>family and friends legit think I'm actually gay
>mfw

Welp.
Anyway from what you said that guy's either a homophobic dumbass or interested in you and shy as fuck.
Then again, you did not give a lot of informations, so for all we know you might as well have sperged out in front of him.

Let me greentext it then.

>be me, skinny guy who wants to achieve ottermode
>start swimming six months ago, getting lean and improving stamina
>don't make a lot of gains, decide to add a little bit more muscle and go to the gym for the first time three weeks ago
>guys are friendly, some smile at me and I smile at them in return
>this one guy is one of them
>last week I go to the gym on friday morning, I usually go on evenings
>this one guy is already here
>I smile at him and he smiles at me
>do my thing util my body get sore, then go to the locker room
>he joins but I'm taking a piss at the moment
>I accidentely bumped into him while I went back to put my shirt on
>he doesn't even look at me and say something like "its ok" in a whispering tone", as if he was annoyed
>I see him during the following but he doesn't smile nor look at me

What did I do wrong? It's like he was already pissed at me for no reason.

Had some chuckles in this thread, but seriously now.

If you suspect a person of thinking something about you that isn't true, the best course of action is to completely ignore that fact. Like completely ignore it. It isn't true. So don't waste a single breath on wondering what he is thinking or how you should be behaving or all of that bullshit. Get out of your head, user. If he isn't talking to you, go say hey to him, don't make it a big deal just go say fucking hey.

I'm very sensitive that's why it bothers me. I can't help it.

Did you actually read what i wrote? Because you're replying as if I had said

>hey user, what's wrong? are you feeling blue?

And that is not my angle at all. If you're looking for help with your problem, then i've already given you the best advice i've got. And if you're not looking for a way to change anything then why even post?

You're asking me to ignore it but it is something I cannot do.

I wasn't even asking for "help" in the first time.

You literally bumped into him and since then he has been avoiding you? Sounds like he has a crush on you.

The real question is why does OP care about someone he barely knows

>my numbers, check em

So you don't want to actually do anything about it, you just want to sound off. Got it.

Because I'm sensitive as fuck

Once I said "hello" to the bus driver but he didn't reply, I was upset for the whole day because of it

Cause he's fruitier then a fire island cocktail.

Scooby?

Dude, I was literally frogposting. What should I do then? Talk to him? I don't have the balls, I'll just make the situation even more awkward.

Yes. That's exactly what I mean. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh about it.

You don't need to have a whole conversation, but this silent treatment thing is weird and unhealthy. Start by just literally saying 'hey', acknowledging his presence, and expect that he should acknowledge yours.

>stare at the crotch of every dude in the locker room
>wear skimpy clothing in the sauna
>wave my ass around in the showers
>still not molested

>clothing
>in the sauna

Only a towel

I'm really shy. I'm afraid of his reaction, maybe he'll just tell me to fuck off and if something like this happen I'll never go back to that gym. I don't want to risk that.

I wish i had a guy like OP who was sensitive and was thinking about me like this

>no homo

oh my god. i'm just imagining THAT exchange.

"hello"
FUCK OFF

is there a chance you might be blowing this whole thing out of proportion?

Well, he could simply ask me to leave him alone. If he does, no way I'm going back lifting.

Just because OP is a male and the person he is seeking attention from is a male doesn't make him gay.

He just wants social acceptance.

OP is at the very least bisexual,because there is no way any straight person would be this concerned over such a trivial incident like this.

>Be guy from OP's story
>Get to the gym
>start getting some decent lifts in
>See weird twink that only swims in the weight room
>smile as a courtesy, see he's started to make some beginner gains
>Keeps starring at me for entire workout
>Get uncomfortable, hurry up my workout
>Luckily he disappears into the locker room
>can finish up in peace
>Twinkle toes OP stumbles out of the sauna in just a towel with a slight erection
>"accidentally" bumps into me with his dick
>Mfw have no face

That's hot af. K-keep going user

You're a moron.

dude I'm trying to be on your side but if you would literally leave your gym because some guy stopped smiling at you for no good reason then i really don't know what to say. I really don't. jesus. you don't seem like a bad guy but damn. good luck, you're gonna need it.

And you're an autistisc faggot, what's your point?

Keep going

>tfw get caught staring at outlines of guys dicks

;_;

Tfw scooby has a home gym

Please op, do this.

How do you know you don't?

pic related, it's OP

Art appreciation explains 90s Tifa boners? Nice.

Maybe try to stop being so clingy, you desperate homo.

>the ears, nose, eyes, and jawline are in the same relative positions, therefore cartoons are attractive
weebs everyone

>tfw no matter how hard i try men wont hit on me at gym

Most of the people at my gym are weird (me included desu) and I would actively avoid them outside the gym too.

Especially the guy last week who was belted doing body weight exercises, dragged a bench next to mine and kept asking if I was using the rack whilst doing OHP about 2m away.

>swimming in the weight room

I imagined some user with goggles and swim cap swimming on the floor while others are lifting.

>tfw I wear pink shorts everytime just to get people to avoid me

I'M AT THE GYM, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLINS.

>if you would literally leave your gym because some guy stopped smiling at you for no good reason
No. I would leave if the guy dismissed me after I say "hi" to him
It would be so embarassing

You think noone notices this, but we do and it looks retarded desu

Why would you assume that?
Wouldn't that make you paranoid and secretly gay? Lmao.

it's 2017, bruh. he's mirin. get that extra protein in the shower.

Show him he's actually the homo by giving him a prostate orgasm in the shower, I would suggest you use a tongue, either yours or some dyel

How do you train your tongue to reach a prostate?

>be 26 year old bodybuilder at City Rec Centre gym
>make friends with some other regulars, including this casual lifting dude in his early 50s with a family
>tells me about his hot wife who's a bodybuilder as well, trains at a more serious gym
>eventually shows me pictures of her, she's actually really hot and fit
>one day brings her to the gym to meet me, she looks even better in person, gives me training advice, spots me and asks me for a spot
>all this over about 2 months
>about a week after I meet his wife me and him are in the dressing room after a workout
>he asks me if I'd be interested in fucking his wife
>"Uh, yeah man, your wife is hot haha, you're a lucky guy"
>"No, seriously, she's really into young guys with serious physiques, she told me to be on the lookout and then after meeting you the other day she said I should ask you"
>politely decline, regret it ever since
Gyms are weird