How do I into Bateman mode?

How do I into Bateman mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

practice sitting like that until your buttcheeks bleed...

He literally tells you in the movie you mong. A thousand situps

5xdubs
3xtrips
hourly

direct rats into girls pussies and every week, listen carefully now, you need to do this:

kidnap a girl, bring her to your apartment, pop her eyeballs with a lighter, then you need to grab her inner throat veins and pull them out of her mouth.

Do icepacks on the face actually do anything or is it a meme?

Nothing, unless you feel that your face is a littlw puffy in the morning.

1) Get a membership at Xclusive. Combine free weights with Nautilus equipment. Full body workouts in the high rep range.
2) Take steroids
3) Eat Eagle meat at Zagat endorsed restaurants
4) Start each day with a healthful breakfast
5) Kill hookers et al as accessory work

Bat(e)man

JUST RETURN SOME VIDEO TAPES LMAO XDDDDDDD

THIS! dont forget to kill 12 cops

I'm working out most everyday and watching what I eat

get dubs
skip leg day

plz, bateman is natty

Man I keep forgetting how fucked up that book is.

LIke the movie is fairly fucked up but the book is just insane.

it's kinda funny how bateman became batman

huh
what do you call that?

idiot

rotate your hips in a square motion, hip to be square

>Take steroids
I don't recall him ever saying he took roids.

his exact routine is in the book

Sure, I'm Bateman mode, and I can tell you how I got that way. I'm working out almost everyday and watching what I eat. They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care. I know that it's crazy, I know that it's nowhere, but there is no denying that it's hip to be square. I used to be a renegade, I used to fool around, but I couldn't take the punishment, and had to settle down. Now I'm playing it real straight, and yes I cut my hair. You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care, because I can tell what's going on. It's hip to be square. It's not too hard to figure out, you see it everyday. And those that were the farthest out have gone the other way. You see them on the freeway, it don't look like a lot of fun, but don't you try to fight it, and an idea who's time has come. Don't tell me that I'm crazy. Don't tell me I'm nowhere. Take it from me: It's hip to be square.

It's called "leaving humanity behind"

Whatever you do

Don't run!
DON'T RUN!

underrated

wow the lyrics to this song really read like just the ramblings of a psychopath

>Mfw people don't realize that Bateman was actually a huge loser and all the crazy shit he did along with his being cool was all in his mind

first step is to be an autist
I think you are going to make it

maybe read the book?

Nah, book is fine. The movie is just a collection of illustrations, though. It barely touches the main points of the book.

Things people do in real life are much, much more fucked up.
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

>machines with electromechanical resistance
>tfw the resistance machine runs out of batteries

>tfw you don't do 3x20 deadlifts

I have one, sometimes my face gets puffy, not memeing. It's also a great way to wake the face up.

Haha holy shit.. I wanna get the book now

is he dare I say it, /ourguy/?

1xF L-Sit

maybe, but christian bale isn't

first step, you check these digits

he certainly did some of these things. The point is, this guy was that good at covering the tracks (conciously or not) that everybody thought he is boring and harmless.

sometimes the guy come across as an autist, there is definitely some correlation between autism and psychopathy

Getting the book now

Read the book, newfriends. He references steroids multiple times.

From A Glimpse of a Thursday Afternoon

Now I'm lunging up Lafayette, sweating and moaning and pushing people out of my way, foam pouring out of my mouth, stomach contracting with horrendous abdominal cramps – they might be caused by the steroids but that's doubtful – and I calm myself down enough to walk into a Gristede's, rush up and down the aisles and shoplift a canned ham that I calmly walk out of the store with, hidden under the Matsuda jacket, and down the block, where I try to hide in the lobby of the American Felt Building, breaking the tin open with my keys, ignoring the doorman, who at first seems to recognize me, then, after I start stuffing handfuls of the ham into my mouth, scooping the lukewarm pink meat out of the can, getting it stuck beneath my nails, threatens to call the police. I'm outta there, outside, throwing up all the ham, leaning against a poster for Les Misérables at a bus stop and I kiss the drawing of Eponine's lovely face, her lips, leaving brown streaks of bile smeared across her soft, unassuming face and the word DYKE scrawled beneath it. Loosening my suspenders, ignoring beggars, beggars ignoring me, sweat-drenched, delirious, I find myself back downtown in Tower Records and I compose myself, muttering over and over to no one, "I've gotta return my videotapes, I've gotta return my videotapes," and I buy two copies of my favorite compact disc, Bruce Willis, The Return of Bruno, and then I'm stuck in the revolving door for five full spins and I trip out onto the street, bumping into Charles Murphy from Kidder Peabody or it could be Bruce Barker from Morgan Stanley, whoever, and he says "Hey, Kinsley" and I belch into his face, my eyes rolling back into my head, greenish bile dripping in strings from my bared fangs, and he suggests, unfazed, "See you at Fluties, okay? Severt too?"

and he was a huge manlet
got it?
huge manlet hahahha