Tfw some guy at the gym comes up to you and tells you how you're doing the exercise 'wrong'

>tfw some guy at the gym comes up to you and tells you how you're doing the exercise 'wrong'

>tfw see some retard drinking water between his sets every day
it's like he wants no gainz

Even worse if he's fat as shit

Also
>kid in gym trying hard to do a pullup
>"Personal Trainer" comes up to him and shows him kipping pullups

lmao never happened to me but I think I'd say something like: wanna show me with the weight I'm currently using?

I'm in the same gym for over 5 years now and I developed a stable routine during that time. Today some dude who just joined the gym recently and told me how I'm just swinging the weights and not actually using my muscles, and how I will injure myself and not grow a single bit bla bla bla.... The same fucking exercise I've done for the last 5 years lel.

A lot of men are just caught in their masculinity ritual bubble and sperg out when they see someone lifting more than them who doesn't fit their pre-imagined ideal. It's just jealous man-child fuckery.

I'm an extreme hard gainer body type. I'm lifting the same as dudes who're twice as massive as me visually. of course some meat head has to lecture me when he sees my sets. this happened 3 times so far. just ignore them. it's your body anyway.

Well at least you will know there is a bigger aspie then yourself in the same gym.

people stop telling yout that when you start moving more weight than they do.

as soon as i hit a 2pl8 squat all of the PTs and dunner kruger effect experts magically disappeared

Although, OP reminded me of something i saw the other day
>be deadlifting in gym
>some scrawny kid no older than 15/16 comes in to weights area with bag
>sets bag down and gets the smaller bar usually used for curls
>takes lifting belt out of bag and puts it on
>stacks a 10kg plate on each side
>begins deadlifting with atrocious form
>feel kind of bad for him
>tempted to go and help him but my autism and fact i dont want to scare him off lift him/look like a trememndous know it all faggot stop me
>continue deadlifting, do 3.5pl8s for 5
>some fat faggot doing calf raises in the smith machine walks up to the kid
>walks in front of him and just picks up his bar and says "you gotta deadlift like this, look, keep your back straight, look in the mirror check your form"
>tells the kid to turn his fucking head to the right when deadlifting so he can see himself in the side mirror
>gives the kid absolutely no cues to help him deadlift
>"no you have to look up at the ceiling"
>"look, practice on the smith machine until you can do it properly"
>kid says 'y-yeah okay'
>kid begins deadlifting in the smith machine with no weight on each side
>as soon as the fat fuck leaves kid gets off smith machine and goes as well
>mfw i should have helped him.
>mfw ive seen the fat fuck deadlifting before and his form is shit and he never goes over 2pl8s.

>guy tells me not to touch my chest to the bar when benching
>proceeds to half rep 1 pl8 (im benching 200 lbs for reps)
HOLY SHIT I WAS TRIGGERED

in the end that guy was Rippetoe

>nice sunday afternoon
>do my reps and listen to music
>suddenly hear some hectic gasping for air
>a guy overestimated himself at bench pressing and the bar lays on his chest
>me and some other dude run up to him and left the bar up
>guy gets up from the bench and acts all casual, shaking his shoulders, saying some stupid shit

people are just retarded and too proud to admit they fucked up

I don't know man. You obviously had good intentions and that fat guy was a retard, but I've learned to just generally shut my mouth in those situations. Even if you intervened, the kid probably would have gotten scared either way and never touch the bar again when you're around.

>people stop telling yout that when you start moving more weight than they do.
not always bruh

I'm the guy watched me exercise for a while and I could see the jelly in his eyes. was probably fuming inside. these ass wipes only ever see the fruit of your labor, not the many painful years that lead up to it.

best thing to do in that situation is say "show me how its done then. Bust out x reps with the weight i was using"

You know the dude is either going to embarrass himself failing to lift the weight or back down and also embarrass himself. Its a win win situation for you. If he asks you to take weight off the bar then you can just say "please dont try to instruct me when you cant lift more weight than me"

You are the reason why I never come up to people doing deadlifts with catbacks

saving me a lot of time, thanks!

>literally flushing the broken down fibers down with your urine
never making it

Dude.... I always school newbies who are doing things wrong.....

Mostly in the lat pull down department,,,, but sometimes in the kettle bell raise.... sometimes in the squat....

>Young kids need learnin'

noob here. is this joke

Sure, sometimes they're annoying when they clearly don't know what they're talking about and try to lecture you. Never really happened to me, just some big guys coming up asking why I do things a certain way.

But I bet 90% of the people in here actually ARE doing many things wrong and don't realize it. I won't come up to tell you though you're on your own!

>school newbies who are doing things wrong
>lat pull down
do you school yourself?

nope
do not drink water while you're lifting

not that guy but noob too. can you explain why or link me to an article? I've never heard of this before.

its very obviously a joke

I do this with retards doing squats and behind the back pulls/presses. Learn how to exercise cunts.

don't listen to this retard water (especially cold water) dissociates your muscle tissue. basically, when you begin to drink water, it severely hinders your ability to gain mass and/or strength. the best advice ever given to me was to make sure not to drink water within an hour before going to the gym, and 2 hours after, because this is the time where your muscles will be repairing, giving you mass and strength.
hope that cleared everything up

don't listen to either of them

when working out, you want blood to pump nutrients into your muscles, right?
it is favorable for muscle growth to not be hydrated during that period of "pumping nutrients" because water dilludes your blood and therefore reduces the concentration of nutrients being transported to the muscle

the window is short, as the other guy said 2 hours before and after is a good measure

just kidding, stay hydrated kiddo

I live in opposite land, I always want to say something since I'm at Uni and the new fad is powerlifting, but I fear I'll just look like an asshole or bully since people are soft here. Everyday my autism is triggered by people deadlifting with roller coaster backs and qaurter squats, it's hell guys.

stunts muscle growth if you intertupt lifting with hydration

nice trips

I dont really give out advice unless somebody openly asks about it, people tends to get butthurt and mad when you correct them, fucking fragile glass egos they got

So I say it is not my fucking problem if they want to snaptheir shit up