What would Veeky Forums be like today if Zyzz had lived?

More cancerous, less white

I think at some point his reputation and legendary status would have faded and, in continuation to that, many anons who are now trying to make it (bra) wouldnt be trying to. So... if Zyzz wouldnt have died, maybe we werent all gonna make it bra

stop it.

He died for our gains

I think he'd probably have a small following still, and then there'd be a counter following who vehemently hates him. Probably have a lot of people calling him on his shit since he didn't actually seem to have good form, strength, or nutritional knowledge, just good aesthetics.

Not 90% sad kunts that's for sure.And more people would lift instead of coming here for the memes

i think he actually wanted to die and if he hadn't die in the sauna he would have found another way to die

no different. Az was banned anyways, wasn't much different here when he was alive, other than less cancer. So many faggy ass summerfags up in here lately its starting to feel a lot like /pol/

summer has never affected the user count, also it's not summer
lmao

who the fuck cares about strength and nutritional knowledge over aesthetics?

how ugly is everyone on Veeky Forums that they'd rather squat 4 p8 vs look like a greek god?

He died of a heart attack at age 22, how does that even happen honestly was it a heart defect or something?

yes. an undiagnosed heart condition and roids.

look at the high school/college athletes who randomly drop dead. shit goes undiagnosed and all the extra stress you're putting on it with physical activity kills you.

That's scary, I'm 24 any way to get this tested?

Speaking of 2011 Veeky Forums, whatever happens to ATIWAB or the towel head guy? Did they finally make it?

Google "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy."

Yep it would be more douchebags smashing stacys at festivals and uploading pix, Zyzz would tour and his pics would just be circling this site. Maybe they'd unban him. Much better than the current state of fit, nohomo

That looks like the biggest pseudoscience meme

>holding this low self esteem poo in loo to such high esteem because of a few ancient memes

what did he accomplish, really? steroid use, an over-compensatory chad lifestyle and an early death? wow, what a hero.

Use of steroids, especially Metandienone, causes assymetrical hypertrophy of the left ventricle. When you go off your cycle this muscle begins to atrophy leaving scar tissue which can block an artery, leading to a massive heart attack.

He'd have a youtube channel and post dumb fucking shit

also remember he was a sandnigger so he might have joined isis or some shit

he was a pajeet you nigger

Not saying people want strength over aesthetics, just that the info I've seen him give about eating right and how to lift has been shitty broscience that doesn't actually work.

No, scumbag, he was a kurd, kurds are from syria, iraq and turkey: S A N D N I G G E R S

Deal with it

The dude did gear the exact NANOSECOND he could get his hands on them and did almost NOTHING in the gym or anything even approaching common sense when it came to eating better.

As a natural, to succeed and gain aesthetics or strength you have to hit the train hard consistently and eat and live well.

You can't just bullhshit around like the geared up tarts you guys worship around here and on places like bodybuilding.com and the SS forums.