Height matt-

>Height matt-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qsMNjDkp60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you look closely you can see the dead eyes of a man who has been strung up and fucked in the anus by the Jews

The problem is that all the insecure faggots of Veeky Forums will generally never find something they love and stick with it long enough to become a legend at it and make tons of money.

Height matters, actually doing something with your life is way more important

How the FUCK did Luis Guzman get Selena Gomez??

>tfw you aint a starboy

I'm 5'7 and 29 years old.

I've never had a female show interest in me and I've been lifting for nearly 6 years. Then again I don't go out at all besides to the supermarket, gym and work.

I can't even remember the last time I had a conversation with a female that wasn't blood-related.

I can't be bothered with online dating and all that shit, just seems futile.

I guess you could say I'm MGTOW, even though I don't identity as it at all. I just don't have enough care to put the effort forth into getting a GF, I could probably get one if I tried hard enough ; but that's the issue, I don't feel like it's worth doing it when I'd have to FORCE it, when other men just get it so easily and naturally.

Whatever, at least I'll never be in that position a shit load of guys end up (divorced, alimony, etc)

>reverse image search
>that girl is only 20 years old
God damn, she looks 30. Must be the white genes

I love when insecure bitches on Veeky Forums who can't live their lives and try bring others down get BTFO.Also remember to make more "physique doesn't ma-" threads to BTFO fat r9k virgins who only come here for trolling

> Say that to my face.

her sister and her have also gotten plastic surgery... they're not even famous for natural beauty.

fuck man. he's very fucking ugly

MONEY
O
N
E
Y

S T A R B O Y
T
A
R
B
O
Y

You ain't shit without your dad, pussy

fame > anything else brah

The weekend is 5'10" and bella hadid is 5'9". Fuck off with this shit meme you nu-manlet.

>indian manlet

kinda redundant lol. also why do ppl think JLaw is attractive? Is it some kind of feminist/reddit meme?

what do you mean, j-law is the honey of amurrica?

no that's caitlyn jenner

>implying they fuck

Actually The Weeknd is 5'8"

You take that back!
H-he's qt

You're not rich AND famous. So yes, for you, height does matter.

>manlets

Move to japan if you look somewhat decent you faggot

Met him at a concert, I'm 5'7 and he was tad bit shorter than me maybe one or two inches.
who here from /toronto/

coping hard with the hair tbqh

Are you approaching wizard status?

>why do ppl think JLaw is attractive?
It's bcoz they're not gay, like you.

Toronto rep.
5'7" as well.
The Weeknd isn't bad exercise music

hes rich and a musician you fucking nigger

average manlets are cursed by God and no women want them

He's brown. It doesn't count

Feels good being 5'10-5'11

>nobody like meee

jesus christ you cringey dork go whine to /b.

I have a theory that the weekend is secretly gay. It's almost like he's a homosexual trying to convince me he just REALLY REALLY loves pussy. Like he heard how guys talk about women and he's trying to emulate the speech to sound like he's one of us.

Is he wearing clown shoes or what the fuck is that?

Also that wench is pretty ugly so I imagine she must have lowered her standards enough to be seen with a man that has a hairdo like that. I honestly wouldn't leave the house with this abomination.

>Look at this rich famous person that has the same handicap as me but still has a gf! Heheh bet you all feel dumb now.

>undisclosed body type
what did she mean by this?

>Personality: Tattooed. pierced

>Personality

Give tinder a go you midget. You'd be suprised.

i really hate to shit post but this really fucking happened to me and it kills me. I was on POF and got this girls number. I didn't lie about my height on my page (5'6). Anyways we were talking on the phone that night and she said she liked my low voice then she asked how tall i am. I said 5'6. Then she was silent. I said "hello" and she was like "ohh i didnt know that". Then i just said yea its on my profile too. She then she thought I was 6 feet. Then she hung up. Swear to God.

>talking on the phone
lol you should have faxed her your dickpics while your at it

>white

Talking on the phone is better than texting if you are asking her out. He fucked up by having a real conversation tho instead of getting to the point...also that girl is a cunt

Confidence>face>height>>>>muscles

The thing is, all these things pump your confidence, and its all that matters in the end

Not really kek
Face>>>>>>>everything
Status and money is also important if you are dating older chicks

So you're saying money matters more than height? No shit.

Physique does matter but it's not everything. Zyzz had a great physique but also the FACE and FRAME, plus confidence and entertaining personality. Had Zyzz been a short manlet with a babby face and autistic personality that chick would NOT be mirin

J-law is a rancid whore with her nudes scattered around the net. Tay is americas one and only honeybun

If you aren't rich it does matter

Wallet>>>>>>Height>Personality >Face>Body

t. no standards

This

But swap persona n face

I don't get it. Jon Snow is a manlet and every girl I know wants to fuck. If you're 5'7-5'9 why not just fuck womanlets? Most girls are shorter than you.

>if shorter than 5'7, move to Asian countries

I wonder if these girls even get messages. 90% of the time they are like 5'4 or less and want a guy a foot taller for no fucking reason. I know you are 5 inches taller, 50 pnds heavier, and muscler but no thanks. This girls aren't even attractive to be making demands.

Every girl you know only knows him through carefully adjusted camera angles designed to give him an illusory 6 inches.

Unless they live under a rock, they should know how tall he is by now with a quick google search. What about Tom Cruise? He's a Manlet and has zero trouble getting laid or looking alpha as fuck. Some manlets need to chill with their insecurities.

Yeah I agree with this. I didn't even know he was short until now. Don't even watch GoT anymore but ppl who know the heights and even actor names in GoT are probably redditfags anyway

The man is 5'6'' and is pulling supermodels left and right damn

I FEEL IT COMIN'.

>5'2
>you must be over 5'10 to date me

Yeah, he'll be able to fuck any girl he wants for the rest of his life pretty much.

From my experience with tinder bitches, no girl above 7/10 has any of those ridiculus expectations in bio. I don't know what those below 6/10 facelets sluts are even thinking, kek.

>tfw 5'11 manlet
>gf is 6'1, thin with DDD's
>perfectly line up with my face when she's on top

it's heaven lads

you aren't a manlet retard

>this is what manlets actually believe

not even manlettes want manlets :(

You didn't actually fall for the "short girls like short guys" meme did you?

If anything, short girls are even more likely to discriminate against manlets since they're insecure about their own shortness.

Manlets are probably better off going for tall girls.

That's pathetic, man.

How do any of you let height be such a big insecurity? Sure, some girl might not like your height out there. Who gives a shit. Not every girl out there is obsessed with height.

A lot of girls are vapid cunts and being shorter may work in your favor. If she wanted to date you only for your height, then you dodge that red flag right then and there. If she's into shorter dudes, or even just guys your own height, then props to you.

I'm only 5'9 and my ex fucked me over for some 5'6 balding numale cuck with no future. Women don't make sense brahs. Just find one who is loyal and you actually like (if they exist in this day and age).

Was at a party on saturday and the short guys were trying harder but they still seemed successful enough.
One dude was even talking in a poorly done irish accent the entire night. Still got to hook up atleast.

Women are dumb.

You can just look at that picture and tell, just know that she sometimes accidentally calls him daddy in mixed company.

What do chicks call manlets instead of daddy?

easy access titfucks

Friend

this desu

I'm 5'8 with a 5'7'' finace..

feels good, hopefully kids come out at least 5'10.

i'm pretty much like you just that im 26 ...

I'd wish it would come naturally

They'll get messages from 6" retarded chads who will impregnate and leave them stranded, alone and miserable. Life sucks for stupid whores.

Counterpoint.
(Most) Women are stupid.

i'm 6'1 but girls love this dude. Now everyone needs to stop making excuses and work to be the best they can for themselves

This user is based to the core. Short women are mean bitches to manlest bros

youtube.com/watch?v=1qsMNjDkp60

GET DOWN. THERE'S A SNI-

>actually pretty hot voice
>complete bitch to manlets

she's cooler than I thought, I just assumed anyone associated with TBBT was auto-cancer

Dude quit fucking aro-

no there isn-