Yo guys

Yo guys,

I've got to seriously ask, why the fuck is VitruvianPhysique not the king of Veeky Forums..

>Natty
>All about aesthetics
>Awesome science backed videos and information
>Kinda cringy but funny humour
>Regularly releases videos on good topics
>Actually competes
It should be him or Alan Thrall, being Alan is a beast and stupidly strong, also with awesome videos and science backed information..

Anyone else with me on this?

He's too much of an average normal Chad.
Good info and good vids, but he doesn't really have a hook.

obvious bait

I dunno man, the fact he actually completes and wins comps is a pretty good hook. And the fact he releases videos with great information is awesome..

Nope

I feel like anyone named Igor can't be a chad.

Although if you mean he isn't somewhat Veeky Forums retarded, then I get what you mean.

His vids are too long

I can see that for some of them.. but I havent found it much of an issue tbf..

Igor pls go

Not Igor, just a fan tbf

Personally I've been thinking the same thing. The fact that he often mention Zyzz is a bonus as well I guess

Because no body gives a fuck about bodybuilding.

Eric Boogenhoogen is much better than this fag

Hes in male Physique, not bodybuilding

I personally never likes Zyzz all that much, he was a funny meme though and I do understand he inspired a lot of skinny arabs to lift.. which is kind ok I guess..

because

>all about aesthetics
and not
>all about strength combined with aesthetics

>vitruvian
What a faggot

>science backed
>information
>Kinda cringy but funny humour
>Regularly releases videos on good topics
Sounds reddit

Veeky Forums youtube channels: janoy cresva, blahino (ironically), rick pinna

>natty

This is also good , I forgot about him

Who? Just googled him, seems like a massive faggit desu

Yeh.. no.. he has very in-depth videos about both tbf, and he trains both, doing heavy days and hypertrophy days, always putting an emphasis on progressive overload..

Yeeh I get you there, its a shame though mind, because hes got so much decent information..

Hes natty as fuck dude, watch his vids, he bulks and cuts like a natty, and when hes not in good lighting he doesn't look insanely hench like a roider would.

Then I would like to ask: why do you feel like Veeky Forums need a "king"? Do you need confirmation bias that the fitness youtuber you follow or idolize is as good as you think he is? You sound like a complete fucking beta.

Needs*

and because its been the way of Veeky Forums since before zyzz, its just how it is, I know you're new here, but you'll understand oneday bra.

All Eric does is lift weights everyday, eat garlic, drink a gallon of milk a day, listen to metal, and lift every single day.

How is he a faggot? The guy is an inspiration.

Plus you know he's natty because he would be twice the size since all he does is set prs, eat, and lift.

Sounds pretty gay man

Also you just showed how little you know about roids and lifting with that last sentence.. shit man.

Just sounds like the type of thing an autistic shadow boxer would aspire to be desu

>reddit spacing
>pretending to be a newfag pretending to be an oldfag
masterful bait

brava faggot, brava!

Shoo shoo, you don't belong here with the adults..

He eats like 5000 calories a day, lifts a huge amount of shit everyday, and he's not even that big.

Look at anyone in fraud for example. None of them lift anywhere near what the Boogster lifts, nor do they lift everyday, nor do they eat as much, and Eric is still smaller than most of them, as well as less aesthetic.

If Eric roided he would look retarded.

Depends on how high is dosage is, or what he was on.. you obviously need to do more research into roids etc before talking about it.

Although I'm not saying he is a roider or anything, just you quite obviously don't have the understanding or knowledge to say so yourself..

>maxing all the time
>basically zero (0) actual volume
>wondering why he doesn't look huge
GEE

Because he's natty.

And also trains like a dumbass

I mean, he's hilarious and exactly the kind of autistic weirdo I like, but he does not train smart in any way at all.

His humor is contrived and lifeless, he's generic fitness guy #3 when the credits roll. Also, you have to fucking post on Veeky Forums to be the king of Veeky Forums you mongloids. If anything it should be latsbrah, he's stronger than almost all of us, bigger with better genetics than all of us, gives solid lifting advice, plays vidya and is totally autistic but gets away with it because he's huge. And he's really the complete spectrum, bodybuilding/physique shit, strongman, powerlifting, mma stuff, he's Veeky Forums incarnate

You need volume to grow dude.. he could be on test to max out shit constantly.. if he doesn't get enough volume, he ain't gunna grow bitch

Shoo shoo latsbra

and you don't have to post on 4chin to be a king of one of the boards..

(boxy)

so just leave lats.. just leave.

He actually browses Veeky Forums as well

I wish i was latsbrah. I'm his height and also Nordic, im training with the goal of looking like and becoming his evil twin

I didn't know this.. good to hear though

>pic retarded

Let's see your face/body/Vids of you squatting 240kg

>why the fuck is VitruvianPhysique not the king of Veeky Forums

What kind of cuck WANTS there to be a king? Dude isn't that special. Respect his accomplishments, bring him up in conversation when it fits, but keep your fawning in check.

>Anyone else with me on this?

No. Grow some fucking self respect.

This is an anonymous Spanish goat-throwing tower. What the fuck is wrong in your head to look around and think "all this anonymity and flat structure is good and all, but we should really start anointing people because their pictures get me hard."?

im subscribed to him and i enjoy his work. not only is he competitive in physique hes also a powerlifter with some respectable numbers. his channel is funny and informative and hes sorta self deprecating but a straight shooter

and his gf is hot af

can't be the king of Veeky Forums if you don't even browse Veeky Forums. God fucking damn it, tired of you spergs saying "why isn't assface king of Veeky Forums"

If that's how it worked, the winner of mr.olympia would be the king of Veeky Forums

He does volume though. And his volume is hilarious. His tbar 340 pound x 24 rant video for example was awesome

Even if he didn't do "volume", what do you think lifting every day for hours adds up to?

He's oddly attractive. Defo a better looking guy than he used to be. His face has matured well. He was ugly as a younger guy but now he's pretty good looking and gets hot girls calling him hot on his yt vids

OP, do you really believe he's natty?

Are you having brain problems? By this logic, Richard Stallman isn't the king of /g/.

He isn't squatting in that pic, thats just his ugly ass face

I think you just sperged yourself bro..

Yeah no kidding dumbass, im saying he's bigger and stronger and probably better looking than you, and what do you spend your time doing? Making fun of someone you'll never meet on Veeky Forums because you're so secure and badass? Try and find inspiration in people that are better than you instead of poking holes in others

Kek

Sure thing buddy

Pls go lutsb

He isnt. Theres no king in /g/ fuckface

Igor get the fuck off fit bro... no one gives a fuck.

sorry to burst everyones bubble but 99 percent of people in the physique world use steroids to a certain extent. they use half of the dose they normally world and claim "half natty" matt ogus and jeff seid are the two prime examples

trt is not steroids its replacing the testosterone your body makes naturally

I'm king Veeky Forums

Probably a manlet

A half measurement wouldn't give you any more gains then your natural test levels.. However I agree, I do believe most are on roids, especially the ones to stay lean all year round and still put on size..

Igor however, consistently puts on lots of fat every off season and cuts, exactly like nattys HAVE to do..

>2/2 would heil