Post here if one of your younger sisters is taller than you

Post here if one of your younger sisters is taller than you.

>tfw 5'6
>Little sister is 6'0

>6'6
>little sister is 7'0

>7'6
>sister is 8'

>8'6
>sister is 9'

>9'6
>tfw lil sis is 10

TFW my lil sis can't take my whole cock, it's 8.5" and she's only 9 months old

>5'10
>little sister 5'8
I know I'm a manlet, but at least I'm taller than my little sister. I just came here to kek at your life, op

>5'9
>little sister died from a neuroblastoma when she was 5.

Phew that was a close one

>tfw 5'6"
>little sister is 6'0" and sexually abuses you whenever you go out drinking

it's alright

>only 2 inches taller than your sister

you might as well be shorter you fucking manlet

daily reminder if youre under 6 feet God cursed you and no women want your sub-human genetics

>20, 5'6"
>13 yo sister is 5'7"
>she has friends as tall or taller than her
>when they come over i lock myself in my room to save myself the embarassement

>18
>5'10"
Do i have a chance?

>Kid
>Chest tattoo
Damaged goods

I'm 20 and 5,9 I'm beginning to lose hope
Doing health you stretching and sprinting since recently hoping I can't get at least some cm's. It truly sucks being short.

I'm 5'7 and I know for a fact you're not just making this stuff up, because I'd do the same thing.

...I'm interested

5'9 is literally manlet in 2017

holy fucking shit, are you me?

Actually i think I give some badguy vibes, because they always kinda stop on they tracks when they see me. Last time I opened the gate for them nobody wanted to go in and I had to say "c'mon, just get in" to make them move

bragging

>Doing health you stretching
You would be 6' if brain was fully formed

>smokes
>average body
>asking for a man above average height
Everytime

>5'8
>gf is taller than me
good thing I like tall girls and she doesn't care about height

That bitch is 5'2 lmao you could be 5'6 and she would buy it

>5"
>tfw little sister is 7"

>5'8"
>13 year old sister is 5'7"ish
I hope to move out before she catches up

fuck i thought i was the only one who experienced this

i remember being around 19 and my sis 14. She had a few friends over which were around my height (5'5) (one was taller I think). Everytime I saw them or walked by them in the house to go to the kitchen or whatever they would look at me like im a freak. Very subtly, but enough to notice. Now that I'm an adult and have a job, I notice people do the same at work, but not as much since its a professional environment and not everyone is female. However last summer I was trying on jeans at the mall and when I walked out there was a line of a few girls and their friends who just stared at me while i walked out. So awkward. I just shop online now. Everytime I go to the mall I see hot girls with their CHAD bf's and it destroys my mood. I'd rather be black or asian and be 6 feet than white and 5'5

'7”
>>Wife 5'9”

And she was the shortest woman I dated.

I am hispanic(not mexican) and 5'11", it could be worse i guess

if i had good frame with it id easily take being hispanic and 5'11 instead

I just want a tall gf.

Someone give me one of your sisters.

>3cm
>sister is 6cm

It sucks being an ant king

It happens to me, it's awful going to shop some stuff and find a group of boys and girls way younger than me and being all of them taller. They just give you that weird look.

stfu Podesta.

>5' 9"
>tell every grill that I fuck that I'm 6' and they believe it

Please stop this manlet meme. This shit is fucking ruining me.

I'm 5'8 and every time I go out and see someone taller than me I get extremely insecure.

I used to not care about height because I live in a manlet country (average is 5'6).

This shit got into my head. FFS how do I undo this?

>smoker
>average body (read fat)
>tattoos
>hs education kek

nothing of value was lost

leave this site or stop reading manlet threads? hardly anyone cares about height in real life unless you are like

you are pretty tall for hispanic person, you shouldnt have a problem getting some latina pussy

Holy shit, it's a Veeky Forums MEME. Don't take it seriously, if you're in the U.S. people see you as average height anyway because the difference between 5'8 and 5'9 is hardly noticeable in real life. More people will care about your autism than they will you being one or two inches below average.

>5'8"

Loving
Every
Laugh

Just accept you're gonna get height mogged. If you have a good FACE you'll be fine.

you madman, i love it

god damnit, i'm 6'4 and cunts like her make me mad

>me: 5'7
>one sister is 5'4
>the other is 5'1

I made it

>be 5'10" straight male with average voice
>have little brother
>he is taller than me
>he has a deeper voice than me
>he decides he's a woman and gets a fake vagina
JUST

t. Manley the Manlet

Wow what a catch!
>degenerate tattoos
>single mother
>smoker
>high school education

I envy the 6' man who dates her.

I want to fuck every day, film it and send the videos to her kid one day

Kid will end up with a cuck/mommy fetish and hate or want to bang his mom because of it, ruining their healthy family

They don't believe it user, they're humouring you. Just like guys tell girls they're not fat even if they clearly are.

5'9"

wouldn't be so bad but I seem to make friends with the tallest guys. Honestly, they are all 6'3"+. One of them is 6'6"!

It's not so bad though. At 5'9" you're still taller than most girls and I dress well which makes me stand out from the crowd. I've never had trouble holding down a girlfriend either. Once you have control of their arms and have them pinned to the bed with your chest, they're not going anywhere.