Does Veeky Forums approach girls?

Does Veeky Forums approach girls?

How often do you get turned down/told "I have a bf/married?
How often do you get her number and she not respond?
Has getting Veeky Forums effected your ability to approach women?

I knew I was going to be nervous as fuck, but I talked to one of the hottest powerlift girls at my gym. I was nervous and shaky as hell and almost tripped on my ear bud cables, but it was ok.

Another time I helped this girl adjust the rack and I used that as an excuse to keep talking to her. She ended up being really attention whorey and going on about how she used to be a champ, but her deadlift form was wack. Also, girls can't lift for shit.

One time I told this dude his squats were powerful af, and he gave me a weird look and his friend laughed at me. I was so fucking pissed that I deadlifted a PR.

I don't approach girls at all, I did once and got turned down with the old "I have a bf" excuse, never approached a girl after that anymore. And my 3 gfs approached me before.

I would approach the qt in your pic though.
With asian qts it just seems like it would be a shame not to try at least.

>Has getting Veeky Forums effected your ability to approach women?
No but I get stared at by women a lot more, especially when doing the ole forearm trick.
All women really do like muscular forearms, you don't even need to be that big in general.

>One time I told this dude his squats were powerful af, and he gave me a weird look and his friend laughed at me.
You forgot to slap his ass and say "no homo" you rude fuck

I only approach women after a cut. I get turned down 80% of the time but I only go after 8's or 9's so when I do get a number and smash later it was worth it.

I built up my confidence by going up to Asian girls when I first started

>How often do you get turned down/told "I have a bf/married?

lots of girls who say this don't even mean this, at least in the case of "i have a bf".

it's something they say even if they could be attracted to you. it's like the "just eat popcorn turn my mind off" part of her lizard hindbrain talking. it's the "oh this will interrupt my boring daily routine, can't have that!" part of her brain. it's her creating IMMEDIATE social comfort in an UNCOMFORTABLE social situation. she feels almost as much anxiety as you, but remember, she didn't expect you to approach her right then so it's unexpected to her as well

you can ask her "what's his name?" and if she responds instantly it's real. if not, he's fake and you can continue. but don't be butthurt when you ask this or get mad if it turns out she didn't have one. tease her over it if she gets embarrassed, unless it's clear she has no interest

i know this because i've smashed two girls that told me they had a bf when they fuckin didnt

>forearm trick

teach me

Never because even if they do they still want to have sex with me
>How often do you get her number and she not respond?
A lot, but It's me that don't respond because I'm a Stacy
>Has getting Veeky Forums effected your ability to approach women?
I never approached anyone because they come to me

>I built up my confidence by going up to Asian girls when I first started

What did you mean by this? Are they easy or difficult to you? I don't think I have ever had an Asian girl feel any attraction toward me; I blame race and my generally unposh attitude.

not much to it but you need good forearms for it

when sitting at a table or similar, either roll up your sleeves (best option, I'll explain why) or while wearing a T-shirt, rest your elbow on the table and then rest your head on your hand/fist

flex forearm and squeeze biceps/forearm tightly, makes your forearms appear much bigger than they are and give them striations
girls seem to love that

rolled up sleeves work better because they give you a better squeeze on the forearm
you can literally count the number of times you'll make eye contact

I do it at uni café all the time

I see the roids have shrunk your brain

I love virgin haters

I don't know what the fuck to say.

I haven't fapped or drank alcohol (I'm arguably an alcoholic) since new years and I've gained a lot of self-confidence. I see girls and I'm screaming at myself internally to go talk to them but i just don't know what to say. I've had one girlfriend that lasted for two years and recently ended and before that all my lays were wasted one night stands. I want to get a number and go on a date so bad but the idea of asking a girl out is a foreign concept and I've literally never done it before. I don't consider myself to be unattractive but my game is WEAK. What do?

Talk to one girl a day (not all at your main haunts though; don't wanna label yourself a gym creep). Talk to dudes as well. Just talk to everyone and try to not be creepy about it. I think this is what they mean by "charming," if you can talk to someone out of nowhere and make them feel better about themselves afterward.

Stare into her eyes as long as you can and scream

heh

koolies

I'm good looking so I have no problems in approach but after roughly 3 mins of conversation they usually realise that I'm socially retarded and maybe even a psycho.

Not good looking enough though to get away with that.

>t. I raped girls who turn me down

i dont have the stamina for that i lift for aesthetics

Good one about asking his name, never thought of that

I do all the time.
About half a year ago I decided to turn my life around and one of the thing I implemented to become a better me is to talk to everyone I could. If I waited at a busstop I'd talk to the people there, if I was waiting in a line, if I was out and I saw a qt or even a guy look at me I'd talk to them.
At first it was superhard for me but after 2 days I already realised most people are friendly as fuck and open for conversation. You'd be suprised how much things you hear and how fasz people open up to a complete stranger. A month into this I could easily pick out which people will talk the most and would provide the most information/would be the most entertaining. 2 months doing this and I could make every qt smile, laugh and open up within a few minutes. If I genuinely was interested (which was rare) I would ask their number and almost always got them. Sometimes they really do have a bf but after awhile you'll know this just from the interaction.
After 3 months I knew people from randomly talking wherever I went. I would see people I already met at different places and people started to assume I'm alpha just because I knew a shitload of people. Great for networking. I also talked to anyone ignoring race gender and age.
I did date a few of the people I met, 2 months ago I did get 'serious' but it ended 3 weeks ago. She was the jealous type and couldn't bare that I'd talk to every qt that even looked at me kek. I told her this was my thing but she didn't believe it. It became a hobby and I have no problems making an instant connection with anyone and getting girls. Just because I approach them not with the intention of wanting her but just to talk. After a while you will never feel nervous or doubt yoirself when you approach someone.

I too believe in the philosophy of this no-bullshit approach to overcoming approach anxiety, and your post is inspiring. Thank u sir.

Np. I do have to say that at start I talked more to middle aged people, elderlies and just guys untill I was comfortable talking to randoms, slowly implemtibg more and more attractive females. At the start I still was nervous to talk tk qt's, there was a fear of rejection and need of approval from them within myself.
Ofcourse sometimes I met rude people, sometimes I got turned away but that's the vast minority and are not the people you want to talk to anyway.
There will also be some guys that think you're gay just because you talk to them. Especially when you go into a random bar while drunk and start talking to everyone not knowing there was a holebi party.

what sucks is even before you go into an approach, if you're not a CHAD you ALREADY know she wont be attracted to you. So after she says she has a bf or whatever rejection she gives you, she goes back to her pool of CHADS to choose from. Cute girls get hit on by ALL men. She easily weeds out non-CHADS, then either chooses the CHAD with the most money, or just ends up going slut mode and fucking all the CHADS. Also dating apps are not a smart idea if you're not a CHAD. You need to be at the bar or club where women have less standards and are most likely drinking alcohol. I've never been the same after getting rejected then minutes later her CHAD bf comes by, lifts her up with both hands on her ass and kissed her then just started walking and she followed him back to her place (i knew thats where they were going cuz i knew where she lived). They went to go fuck. I know it. I'll never be the same. What pissed me off the most was she pretended like she was getting a call on her cell after i started talking with her. It was so horribly obvious she was faking it I even cringed.

It happened again. I have a body pic on tinder and for the second time in two days a girl has given me her number and asked for a face pic. Earlier today I was immeidately dropped after sending it.

And these girls aren't prizes either. I knew i wasn't a model but I guess I'm pretty fucking ugly.

At least you got them with just your body, that's a pretty solid achievement without showing face.

I guess I could bright side it like that, yeah. but it's awfully depresing to start figuring out that I'm going to need to put a good amount of work to attract and keep a woman, and then I've got this face thing to deal with.

You might be misjudging yourself. Post a pic for best results, but it's possible you have a stupid haircut or facial hair. It seems like anyone with these problems somehow have no ability to realize that their ugly hair is the problem.

>Does Veeky Forums approach girls?
no. i made peace with myself that i will be forever alone

Face usually has a few things that can be fixed in like a week to bring it up to average though, clear acne, haircut and shave/beard trim, and maybe a few other things.

>daily reminder if you don't look like this, all women will find you sub-human scum

heres one i sent

you look like vitaly

ok. I don't know who that is

Is this real? You look like young Sylvester Stallone or something lmao

I don't know man, your body really suits your face, I think. Those girls maybe just suck.

How old are you? How old are the girls?

You should try a different picture, that one looks too serious and sad. Maybe a new haircut too. You look like you have a jawline reserved for gods though.

I get that a lot actually.

Im 30. Girls were mid-20s. I really have a very few pics of myself since I went full shut-ina few years ago so it's hard to find ones that work.

I've got very dark features and the usually s. italy eye bags, which dont' help me look very cheerful.

I know how you feel with the few pictures, I've got friends but I just never take pictures.
Try a smiling selfie next time they ask for a pic.

A new wardrobe would do wonders for emacs girl.

i know this feel

i think i became attracted to traps because i kept being rejected by women which ultimately caused damage to my brain due to all the abuse and rejections from women im literally fucked up in the head now

Okay first off, I think you have some very mature facial features that the right women would find to be sexy. But you need to go all or nothing--don't bait and switch with your body. You gotta put a face pic back up on Tinder so that you won't even have this problem to begin with (I would also highly recommend getting Tinder plus. I sincerely believe Tinder holds out on you if you don't; there's proof that they have a desirability algorithm and internal ranking for every users).

Things that have worked for me and others:
- Professional photos from workplace
- Selfie with dog filter from snapchat (if this sounds stupid as hell to you don't do it, I did it for laughs but I think it worked for me because it brought out my eyes which are supposedly my best feature)
- Picture of you having fun

>mature

I'm not sure what htis means

>You gotta put a face pic back up on Tinder so that you won't

I understand that it is important but I'm a teacher and that can't happen. Just today I saw a student on there.

I really appreciate teh feedback though. Maybe I'll try that snapchat shit.

"Mature" as in like "handsome" rather than "cute."

>is a teacher

HOLY SHIT that's hard mode. Are you not able to filter them out with the age filter or just simply left swipe them?

They'll still see if you left swipe, plus some people have the wrong age on tinder and don't fix it. No face is probably the only way he'll be able to use it if he doesn't want students to see him.

Understood, but if it's a matter of school policy that he can't be seen on here with his students, he really shouldn't be on there at all.

If it's simply to avoid being called out by a student and risk embarrassment, he should just man up if he really wants to use the Tinder that much.

IF IN THE WORST CASE scenario he's a high school teacher and he doesn't want to match with any minors, I would log off that shit and delete forever (or change location to another city that he doesnt mind driving out to)

What years do you teach? If it's college then put your face on, it won't matter as long as it's not a rule from the university.

My issue with being hot and talking to everyone is that they never want to stop talking to me, i literally end up having to make a lame excuse to leave and tear myself away
Also when they are talking my mind wanders and all i hear is "blah blah blah"

>Does Veeky Forums approach girls?
Not now, have a gf. Before her, I did all the time. Takes some practice but eventually you get good at it, and I'm never going back to the dry spell that was college.

Most times end in a soft turn-down. No click, leave graciously and try again with another girl. Every now and then a married one, but those rejections are actually the nicest because you can have a no-pressure drink or dance and you both leaves flattered after.
>How often do you get her number and she not respond?
More than half the time. That's why you eventually stop fretting over sending the perfect text or calling at the perfect time.
>Has getting Veeky Forums affected your ability to approach women?
Yes, for the better. Helps my confidence and makes me more attractive. End of the day though, you have to stop masturbating over your future hotness and start working through the inevitable rejections.

Sounds like a typical user LARP post, but I have a friend with god tier facial and hair aesthetics and he tells me the same thing.

I approached one last night. She shooed me away and said go away. Was pretty unecessarily rude desu

Who hates virgins? Seems unnecessarily spiteful user.

youre such a fucking faggot. I hate people like you that think they live life on hard mode because of aesthetics. Yeah, try NOT having any aesthetics, see how it goes then.

Fucking asshole, kys.

you can tell just by talking to someone if they're interested in you or not

just put the moves on the ones that are

9/10 they're either DTF or naive enough to just go along with it anyway

>Stacy

Stacy isn't infused with testosterone supplements because she isn't trying to become some FtM like you. Stacy also has FACE, TITS, ASS because of her naturally high estrogen levels which maybe you should have invested in instead.

I would approach her. Certain special cases, I just can't help myself. Generally, no though.

nope, I only see them when they are at work or the gym, and who the fuck wants to get hit on there?
If you find a place its good / ok to hit on them that isn't a club or gym you tell me and I'll show up.

I can't imagine it, pics or drawing please

From what I gather, you're pushing your forearms against your biceps to flatten them out and give them width, while you rest your chin in your palms or whatever.

Here's a tip: girls will more often approach you if you are talking to your friend. I have no idea why, both me and my friend never get approached by girls while we are alone, but when we are working out together or talking over lunch a random girl will often times butt in and say "oh are you guys really in so and so's class? do we have an exam?" or "do you guys really not hate trump? that guy is seriously such an asshole".

I guess being with a friend lets a girl know you are approachable and not some fucking spastic outcast.

>do you guys really not hate trump?
This is why I wear my trump t-shirt around campus, starts mad conversations. They literally run at me screaming, must be soaked.

yeah but if theres 2 ugly lanklets or manlets together then it wont end up working. Everything comes down to if the guys are CHADS or not. Women want CHADS, especially CHADS in GROUPS.

you mean being normal looking

i've never been approached in my life by a female

not even asking for directions, the time or anything

>LITERALLY Rocky Balboa

Get a haircut, it'll make you 7.75/10. If you have good personality, money, fashion you can for sure get a girl just not easily.

thought because i lifted i was hot shit so i started flirting with this fit chick in the DMs she crushed me.

if there's some CHADS in a group together you can bet your ass they will get ALL the attention (even from other males).

It's truly a blessing to be given CHAD genetics from God.

I'd say try a new haircut and expression. The whole serious mug kills it.

Love her outfit...

Look, Man, I used to be petrified of going up to girls and getting rejected. I would imagine these scenarios of getting turned down and butt hurt but when I actually gathered some balls, said fuck it, and tried. I found that getting rejected stung but wasnt as bad as I thought...I just be like "oh ok" and continue...Its not like I died or got hurt theres plenty of grils

Through trial and error I worked on my approach to girls...not long after I landed my first girl that Ive ever asked out and had sex with her on the first "rendevouz" (I dont do Dates)

Learning from failing is key. Its all about being alpha in your approach and doing a little ground work beforehand.

At least try because if you dont youll just get the same result as if you did nothing...its worth a shot you never know

Does Veeky Forums like Japanese girls or do you prefer whites?

I would practice talking to girls every chance I got.

Fat chicks, Old chicks, Red chicks, Blue chicks didnt matter what mattered is being confident when I talked to those people.

It became my normal way of speak so when I talked to a hot chick I was relaxed and confident naturally and that what seperated me from the Betas....chicks are attracted to confidence

My ex pretty much crushed every bit of self confidence I had once she left me. I've been on a couple dates since then but there have been no second dates. I just now have started getting Veeky Forums so I hope it will be easier after I see some results.

Korean (South)

it won't

Not talking about the OP girl.

I'm a bartender so I have no problem talking to people, but I hope that getting Veeky Forums will make me feel better about myself. I'd imagine that will make me more confident.

that's like a shirt that says "what if hitler was the good guy?"

I hit on one Asian in my life and she "doesn't like blondes" so fuck Asians

I know, you asked what Veeky Forums liked.

I like Koreans.

>My ex pretty much crushed every bit of self confidence I had once she left me
What that bitch say man

She called him a jerk

Try a different haircut, you look like you got decent genetics.

Pretty much told me I didn't mean anything to her the whole time we dated. She also told me I was bad at sex. I really cared about her so it pretty much destroyed me. It's been four months now and it still hurts.

Just know it will get better my man. She sounds like a terrible person so you definitely dodged a bullet

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING TO HER? and on top of that, THE SEX WAS BAD?????

Bro you got trolled by this girl on the lowest setting. And the fact that you're still hurt by it just means she's winning even more. I can't even begin to tell you how little it matters that one girl may have thought those things about you.

That's quite some Elliott Rodgery stuff right there. Since you're still a teenager it is not too late. Do you know the concept of a "limiting belief"?

I'm sure you're right man. I've never had much success with women before that. She was also wayyy out of my league.

As a black male, some women approach me or at least are receptive (like smiling when making eye contact), while some others seem wary.

Context: I go to uni in bumfuckville Redneck area

The fact you considered her out of your league probably put you in a state of increased vulnerability. That's why you let her words hurt you so much. I can hardly blame you for it, but definitely read and start applying it. Good luck user.

I thought they liked blondes because it's exotic to them?

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

just channel your inner tyrone
tons of girls in american universities have "get blacked" at the top of their college to do list

What she meant was
>I don't find you attractive so I will pick one trait of yours and say I dislike it on everybody

They're easy as fuck. They're like women from those black and white movies. They're shy but you can lead them where you want them to with mansplaining

Gonna have to try this. I'm surrounded by them.

do you know the nature of physical attractiveness? fuck off nigger

>>/pol/

I know it feels nice to be already defeated so you don't havr to try and can't fail but once you accept a strong internal locus of control you'll be amazed about the increase in your quality of life.

The fact that confidence is a valid indicator of a person's worth is questionable enough to any sane man.

Whatever. These are things you need to learn on a visceral level, perhaps couldn't learn by reading an ibternet forum.

Pay for tinder plus and activate the setting where they can only see you if you right swipe on them.

Oh wow she went to fuck with her boyfriend. BOOOHOOO WHAT A SLUT.
You guys are mentally ill.

the point is women will choose CHAD over the non CHAD 99% of the time and will be embarrassed if they are seen by their friends and family with a manlet or an ugly guy.

its like you dont even google or watch youtube vids