How long did it take to remember who you are? My mom, called me again today...

How long did it take to remember who you are? My mom, called me again today. I told her I have woken up and remember who I am

I had a dream last night and that made me realize who I am. Cool shit brah

About 5-6 minutes. Then I began to remember what my trip was about. Then I just felt completely drained and tired.

Are you okay buddy?

I get it in little bits while I'm in the woods.
One day I'll pull hard enough and the whole thing will come out.

Yea, man I'm doing good

Finally, back to being who I used to be, I am back to normal again

What the fuck is going on in this thread?
Because it looks like a lot of idiots jacking eachother off and spouting ambiguously prudish horseshit

I was talking about drugs. Not sure what anyone else is on about

Just wake up

wut drugs?
can't wake up

It doesn't work that way, you gradually start to see who you have become and eventually when you are presented with the reality of your situation you can only see the real and present situation or you continue down the same path while remaining delusional and blind to who you really are as a human being. ...

Well I guess it's not a drug, but I was talking about Salvia.

Today's lesson: don't enter a fugue state on Veeky Forums.

:)

This kind of explains it, I have been on a new supplement stack.

I have lived in three countries, and two states in the US. I don't know but I have somehow forgot who I used to be and my identity has changed from the person I used to be to the one I am now. I have mentioned this before,but for some reason this week has been different and I have remembered who I really am and even did some new things this week

tldr. been depressed
cleaned my whole place up
everything looks different, mind began to work differently, feel good again. Going to the gym, good night senpai

WE HAVE NOT INHERITED THULE FROM OUR ANCESTORS, INSTEAD, WE HAVE BORROWED IT FROM OUR CHILDREN

HONOR YOUR FOREBEARS

HEIL ODIN
SAEEELLL ODDDINNN

wake me up inside

I survived in highschool by being the class clown/a general autist to make people laugh

once i got shredded and tried to get rid of that old persona, I realized it was simply who I was. I would always be this spastic who didn't give a shit and always wanted to make people happy

So these days I try stick to lifting but make sure I'm always a good time. Too many rough cunts in this world.

Trying to figure out who I am, I got to a point where I'm just on auto pilot everyday.

>Yes, how do you stop this? I hope this lasts, but fear is starting to take over and I feel like tomorrow I will be the same again. I must not let it stop me.

Autopilot isnt necessarily a bad thing as long as you are on a path to self-improvement. It certainly is difficult when you wake up to the fact that autopilot is a thing. It almost feels like you were asleep and are finally awake to things. Now, however, you can't ever go back to sleep.

Are you me, dude