What is the most overrated body part aesthetically speaking and why is it the traps

What is the most overrated body part aesthetically speaking and why is it the traps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InMJopurNTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*underrated
ftfy

I love Frank Zane to death, but he was so retarded for not working his traps.

Fack you, good traps look amazing in a nice shirt

Overrated is chest,

Mofos just want to do 8 different types of bench press and call it a day.

>Overrated

Chest.

I might be a bit biased as my chest grows pretty decently from just dips and db bench, but no idea why people focus on it so much.

Legs (to a degree)

I cringe whenever I see autists sperging on about leg day or legs in general. Literally just do heavy squats + deads and maybe calf raises once in awhile and they're taken care of you don't need 6 exercises to hit them. People tend to either skip them or autistically sperg out about them.

>underrated

Traps.

Probably one of the most aesthetic muscle groups and they're easy as hell to work. Deads + farmer's walks + shrugs = juicy as fuck traps.

Delts.

Most people I see only do OHP once in awhile and think they're good. When I see guys with huge arms and chest but tiny shoulders it makes me want to throw up desu. Not aesthetic at all.

it's chest the ugliest muscle group the only time it looks some what decent is if it's a square chest with not much body fat most chests look like tits

Did you fuckers even look at the pic Papa Zane is proof traps are overrated.

Big traps are disgusting and make you look like an overcompensating meathead. The Ancient Greeks were right. Traps BTFO

say that to chestbrah faggot

IS THAT GREG SESTERO?

That guy in the tops pic has great trap inserts that's one of the reasons why his physique is aesthetic, and if the guy in the bottom wasn't posing so autistically girls would think he looks amazing too. Bottom guy probably slays puss with a well fitted t-shirt, no homo.

it's the same dude lol

I believe they're the same guy sir

youtube.com/watch?v=InMJopurNTE

PUT SUBTITLES ON

my point still stands I think

Kekekekkekekekkekekekekekek thanks for the laugh buddy. I don't know if this is a bait post

Amazing damage control. Don't let them confuse you with facts senpai.

No it doesn't you said that one guy had better insertions than the other but it's the same guy. Traps are not that important and can hurt a physique

Well he's flexing them in the bottom picture, they probably look even better than they did before when he's off cycle with no pump.

>In a shirt
Chest is overrated, an example is Daniel Craig, huge chest but doesn't look jacked in a shirt.
Bicepts is overated as it has to be larry scott teir to matter.
Traps ,shoulders and forearms are the most underrated to look jacked in a shirt.
Big shoulders make you look wider and your traps stick out each side of your neck kinda hard to miss.
Your forearms are almost always viable.
Think brian alsuhe

>Top less/naked
Anterior deltoids, traps and chest are overrated when it comes to shirtless aesthetics.
Anterior delts are overrated because they can make your chest and biceps underwhelming.
Large traps can make your shoulders look small as well as your upper chest.
Chest is underrated because people put to much time into it, a full chest developed upper chest fill out your chest giving you a gorilla chest, a giant chest can make your arms look small.
Think any matt krock

Lateral delts, triceps and lats are underrated to look good shirtless
Lateral delts make you look wider, triceps make your arms appear bigger with greater effect than bicepts, Lats make you look wider think Steve reaves.

abs

delete this abs are very aesthetic

Lats look good in a shirt too, especially from behind, even a shirt that isn't super tight will show off your lats really well if they're big.

Yeah but they have to be big to be seen through the shirt, the delts and traps are pressed by the shirt and will always be visible.

this. delet NOW

Delts and traps are definitely easier to see, but my lats aren't super big and are still easy to see through my shirts, especially when I'm seated.

Who looks more jacked in a shirts.
Zyzz with hiss large traps and small traps
Or Seid with his large lats and small traps
Size relative ofcourse.

Zyzz looks like he has pretty large lats, plus he has a far tighter shirt on which would show them off.

I'm not saying lats are better, but they also look good.

Chest is overrated but chest genetics are underrated´

seriously, chest insertions is like 80% of your aesthetics

Yes and no
If you have a shit chest, working the overall chest will ruin you aesthetics as it becomes more noticeable.
Working the upper chest will make your chest less booby

Roids are not that important and can hurt a physique