When did you realize Veeky Forums were the real chads?

When did you realize Veeky Forums were the real chads?

>implying Veeky Forums tards look anything like these guys

Veeky Forums is probably the most pretentious board on Veeky Forums. They are probably all dyel fats that sniff their own farts.

Probably a bunch of cuckbeards. I'd say normies are the hot dudes reading.

Out of any board, /b/ has the most normal fags since its the face of Veeky Forums and the board newcomers go to first

Veeky Forums doesn't read

bottom middle is on his phone

>they're all white

REEEEEEEEE

Well of course: they're all literate ;^)

I never found Veeky Forums to be that pretentious, but there's a lot of them that are hardcore religious which I always found weird to see on Veeky Forums.

Nah /b/ is fucking retarded, /sp/ is definitely the most normal board. Just a bunch of working dudes betting on games and laughing at the Cowboys. Watching really good sports games while browsing it's /sp/ thread is one of my favorite things ever. The superbowl this year was a gift from fucking Jesus, I can't remember laughing harder.

So is the Kindle app, my friend ;)

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

>Not being fit AND lit

Are you even a man among the ruins bro?

are you referencing the book?

should i read it?

thank mr skeltal

I always recommend Evola to the interested individual. In the first chapter Evola put to words everything wrong with the left better than I ever could. He was undeniably a generational intellect imo.

Lots of great books to check out if you're interested in that vein of thought. Which Way Western Man is another that I'm working through now and it's been very good. Helps to have a bit of background on Nietzsche though but not needed I guess as the author clearly describes his transition from Christianity to trying to become an "uber man" so to speak.

Been reading some Stirner lately as well. Not directly related but very interesting especially if you ever feel yourself stymied as you try to cut against the grain of established opinions and thought.

If that's a philosophy/mindset you're interested in I highly recommend you check out Stoicism in general and youtube channels like The Golden One and the Operation Werewolf movement being headed by Paul Waggener. Lots of guys out there are realizing that modern society offers little to them and are forging themselves into stronger and better men. That's why I'm on Veeky Forums! I've overcome a drinking problem and made great strides in improving my mind and body.

Tl;dr: Definitely give it a read my man!

These leftypol memes are unfunny and forced. Please dont post this shit here.

>not posting the quintissential Veeky Forums thread

>Leftypol
>Evola and William Gayley Simpson

Are you mentally handicapped?

thank mr skeltal

/mu/ is the most pretentious piece of shit board.

Veeky Forums is alright

>/sp/
>most normal

Maybe, /sp/ is high tier though

>hotdudesreading
>Jacked dude is just on his phone
Hahahahahahahahahaha

>reading in public

I've seen so many assholes do this in Halifax.

LMAO

thank mr skeltal

>Veeky Forums is the """smartest""" board

>tfw current book is the Spice and Wolf Anniversary Edition omnibus
>tfw afraid it'll get damaged if I take it out in public
>tfw I will never change public perception of weebs by being swole while reading anime

/out/ and /diy/ are the most normal and also the slowest. they did a survey a few years ago and found the average age there was like 40

>I can't remember laughing harder.
>he wasn't on /pol/ on Novermber 8th

>but there's a lot of them that are hardcore religious which I always found weird to see on Veeky Forums.

what Veeky Forums have you been on?

pol brought the whole right wing crowd with them

who would you recommend Nietzsche to?

who would you recommend Sartre to?

who would you recommend Camus to?

who would you recommend Dostoevsky to?

>not being Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /sci
Shig dig

What the fuck is wrong with reading in public?

>implying there's something wrong with reading in public

turbo-grade autist detected

R9k is the most normal board you idiots

neck yourself

kek

Oh my...

This is really something.

I would think /diy/ has the most normies

Evola is so rightwing he criticized fascism for not being rightwing enough

thank mr skeltal

You are the type of idiot that never reads and think that the ones who do are pretentious assholes.

>a real life human being actually posted this

Reading physical books in 2017 is the most faggirest hipster shit you could do. We live in tech times and micro reading a vast array of subjects is the best way to acquire knowledge for PRESENT and FUTURE while some emotionally unstable beta male is lost in his 700 page "Book" (cringe) I'm on my iphone 20hrs a day sliding from one article to another on wiki,google,etc etc. While the beta males is lost in the fantasies of some gay beta pretentious story from the 1700's I've learned all about mars rover, chinese social capitalism and how to fix your broken exhaust fan in under 15 mins. Fuck reading fags and their love fir wasting time

>but muh new book pages smell so good

These are the people who rub and sniff the distance between their nutsack and ass crack. Fuck bookfags they are huge homos and cucks

thanks for the insight bruv checking these out now

Very nice

The core books (Revolt-Ruins-Tiger) are good but the ascetic trilogy (the Hermetic Tradition, Doctrine of Awakening and the Yoga of Power) are more practical for fitness purposes. I guess the Meditation on the Peaks is Veeky Forums as well.