These are G O A T for liftan

These are G O A T for liftan.

But they're dogshit for runnan.

What shoes does fit use?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkironfitnessstore.com/collections/dark-iron-fitness-weight-lifting-products/products/dark-iron-fitness-genuine-leather-weight-lifting-belt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pf flyers m8

srs

Something like pic related. I like them for deadlifts but not so much for squats. They were only $10 though so eh. I've been looking into raised-heel lifting shoes but they're like $200+ CAD.

If you can't run in chucks you have no business running at all

I do everything in these shoes, but put on Wei-Rui shoes for squats. Feels comfy.

>Veeky Forums
>running

Pick one

I run in them every day, but it feels like shit.

He's just shitposting. Please stop running in chucks before you murder your joints. If you're only running 5-10 miles a week then you can get away with any pair of running shoes that fit. If you're running more than that go to your local fleet feet or similar shop and have them measure you for a nicer pair.

no point running in chucks. might as well run barefoot.

← these are the best gym shoes EVAR
- NB calls them "trail running" but they are
fckn awesome for damnear anything.

If you don't mind learning to ball strike instead of heal when running then the Merrell vapor is great, less than 100 also.

I go with ASICS my dude

>pretty cozy
>great for running
>durable

Red ripped up chucks from when I was a 19 year old party boy degenerate

These are actually really good for weightlifting but they're $90

shoes that are good for lifting are not going to be good for lifting, and vice versa

Hoka One One Clifton 3s are my current running shoe

I lift barefoot.

this

I never understood this obsession with unnecessary equipment. Gym shark gear, under armour, DYE, etc... You pay for the name, not necessarily the quality. I have some $40 Reebok sneakers I got on sale and they look great. I take my shoes off when squatting, deadlifting or powercleaning. I put them back on when I'm done. I have a $15 lifting belt from Dark Iron Fitness that was also on sale. They're much better than any other belt I've used. I don't think anything less for people who buy that stuff though, it's your money, spend it however you like. I'm just giving another option for the retards on this board who think taking advice from some autistic fuck saying "buy these shoes, they're only $200 but worth it" when you can just take your shoes off is dumb.

>chucks for lifting
For what purpose?

Flat, thin, cheap incompressible sole while getting around the no shoes rules at gyms and meets. Theoretically wrestling shoes provide more support but those are expensive

>$15 lifting belt
Other than the fact that it isn't comp legal, there's a zero percent chance it's got the same support as an inzer

Some people benefit greatly from a bit of a lifted heel, and added stability. I will say most lifters don't need to be dropping big bucks on Adipowers or Romaleos when cheaper options exist.

Your belt is a piece of shit, but not in such a way that it's gonna hold you back; just that the poor thing will wear out - I gotta say though, for $15, who gives a shit.

do you even proofread breh

My gym requires that shoes be worn.

99% of people on this board will never compete.

darkironfitnessstore.com/collections/dark-iron-fitness-weight-lifting-products/products/dark-iron-fitness-genuine-leather-weight-lifting-belt
Feels great and has a lifetime replacement warranty.

>red and black color design

Edgy as fuck yo.

>playing dress up trying to impress others at the gym
Edgy af m8-0.
I could care less what color it was, they only had one color scheme. I workout in the gym.

^5, mate. I use my Sandlot editions.

GOAT lifting shoes are wrasslin' shoes
GOAT running shoes are Brooks. Done

Im thinking about picking up the Nike metcon 3. Supposedly advertised to be a middle ground for running and lifting but idk could just be a expensive shoe to jew the crossfit crowd. Can anyone give any input on these?

Not bad at all. It's clearly quite flimsy when compared to a traditional PL belt like an Inzer or Titan, but if you're not ever stepping on the platform that looks fine. Most people do much worse.

Forgot pic

>could just be a expensive shoe to jew the crossfit crowd

You pretty much nailed it, although in much shittier language than I would have used. You'd do better to buy a crosstrainer for the treadmill and a cheaper heeled shoe like Adidas' Powerlift3's (or the discontinued and on clearance Powerlift 2's).

Execute me senpai irl. failed to post pic twice

Started lifting barefoot, actually really like it. Squats feel more controlled.
Home gym, how retarded is this? Any issues other than dropping weights on feet?

Oh and I run in Nike Zoom 2, they're alright.