/fraud/

injecting chinese cattle hormone brewed in a bathtub and blogging about random shit general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

alex AND glands are both banned, report all of their posts on sight.

previously on making /fraud/ great again:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fgFKmpd6fHE
ironmagazineforums.com/threads/187172-One-of-the-ONLY-PCT-clinically-documented-by-Dr-Michael-Scally-(a-must-read)
privatemdlabs.com/lp/body-builder-testing.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw had test sitting around for a year and still havent pinned

Why is the first step so hard? I dont know what is stopping me

FLJBGF

i stopped mk677 a few months ago but i took it for like 3 months and i can't stop mirin my wrists

theyre 8 inches around and im only 5'7, did it make them grow you think?

Ive had Test for about a week and half, have good reason to wait out my cycle for a couple blood tests, and Im so fucking excited to get pinning tomorrow I cant sleep.

Idk whats up with you man. You dont want to ascend at all.

>tfw can't do crazy flips and shit while also being a huge as fuck bber

What am I doing with my life

youtu.be/fgFKmpd6fHE

I am but a humble merchant.
How are you gonna pct?
How old are you?

that tricking shit is so fucking autistic

wow the same kick 3 times??! wow!!1

Which of you faggots wants to land me a job in Texas

and point me to apartments with month-to-month or 3 month lease terms that aren't total pissholes

looking to move to Dallas over the summer to be with family, potentially.

>Sour grapes
You can't even do a cartwheel

>18
Ahh now it makes sense

but what about totally real czgf

>How are you gonna pct?
100/100/50/50 Clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva

Don't have HCG :(

dont reply to me ever agin

who said her family was near me you mong, we still have some distance between us, she didn't move down the street from me, that's not how the program works

she isn't able to choose the location for her first year, only the second. She just gets a rough estimate of the area her first year.

I really like that meme you posted, can I save it?

it's all yours my friend :^)

such a nice doggo

Jesus that's a lot of serms

Good fucking luck with that shit

Might have grown for sure. How much did you take per day and what did you pay for it?
>Which of you faggots wants to land me a job in Texas
Texas is such a cool fucking state.
Sounds reasonable.
Puppers!

pretty such i took 40mg ed

$60 for a gram

Pretty standard what do you mean? Think that's Scallys exact protocol.

Is this the doggo thread?

I want a Canaan doggo ;_;

Who the fuck is scally?

And go ahead man, just keep in mind when you get crazy sides it might not be because of low test

LOOK AT DEMMM

Love that shit. That's the kind of athleticism I want. Makes me miss cheerbrah.
Pls no bully but I'm interested in learning some kind of dance. Cutting shapes is pretty tight.

All my buddies that moved to TX got locked up out there for one thing or another, I wouldn't recommend it. Although I've heard the crystal is great and cheap.

Come to the northeast its really growing on me. Just gotta get some more comfy winter clothes since leaving Florida. GAP is lit.

No bully at all, dance is on my list too

But I wanna learn some grappling martial art first.

When it gets warm out though I think I'm gonna try and learn some of this "tricking" thing. Looks fun to practice and you can teach yourself on the internet so there's no money spent on classes.

>People's faces when a 6'3" 220lb man does a series of spinning backflips in the park

ironmagazineforums.com/threads/187172-One-of-the-ONLY-PCT-clinically-documented-by-Dr-Michael-Scally-(a-must-read)

Basically one of the first and few doctors to run a clinical trial on PCT for steroid users.

Dancing is legit.

hey ive watched you masturbate

? what

are you scared to like pin or something?

Drop clomid dose to 50/50/50/50.
Add 6.25mg aromasin E3D.

Put it in your butt RIGHT NOW

EMBRACE THE ANXIETY

Down 8lbs in two weeks (some of it water, etc. but still)

Making volume and strength PRs

Already looking better in the mirror

Stomach has adjusted to new food volume so I don't feel like I'm dying all the time anymore

Summer shredz 2017 is well on its way boys.

A little but not that much. I just keep making excuses like "now isnt a good time, ill do it next month" but it never happens.

Well at least it's not some bb you found

Still seems like a hell of a lot more than necessary. Remember doctor aren't gods. There's that study on male birth control that everyone on fb memed about a few months ago for reference, the doses and drugs used for that were incredibly stupid.

Go ahead though, and just remember any sides you get are more likely to be from that fuckhuge amount of serms rather than low T.

Right now. Literally right this second. Don't let any thoughts in. Breathe. Grab your gear. Breathe. Silence. No thoughts.

JAB IT IN YOUR ASS

cuz your a pussy who is affraid of needles.

Just take pills until your liver fails and hopefully you die past your natty limit, but considering your on Veeky Forums you prob don't even lift.

Might be right.

I did 100 Clomid last time and it was a not fun time. Backne and feels everywhere

I'm just worried because of the length of time I've been on + my age.

Find some HCG and use that a few weeks before coming off to stimulate them test generators.

Look into triptorelin as the PCT nuke.

But really you'll be fine just check your bloods n shit

hey /steron/, you seem to have experience with this sort of thing

I was given an unlabelled white plastic cylinder about the size of a nalgene bottle by a local gymn-rat named "chunk". It's filled with a white poweder and I can't tell if it's creatine, caffeine anhydrous or something else. it's crystalline, fine like beach sand, and smells a bit like playdoh. What is it?

Lol go ask him you tard

Can't find good HCG source. I get my stuff the old fashioned way through Western Union, everywhere that sells HCG takes BC only and I'm too dumb to figure that shit out/don't trust it.

Fuck young females, God damn.

ok. I have borderline hank hill ass and the needle is 25mm. Should I still pin there or somewhere else would be better?

Pin ur scrotum

Pro tip, test does have an expiration.

Same

Lel, I really haven't lurked in awhile, forgot about that reference.

Still.

Do it now!

No time for thinking

If you're worried about missing glute muscles (Which is kinda stupid) pin quads, hand on knee, hand on top of femur, literally anywhere between your hands is pinnable, aim somewhere on the outside, stick it in, cant miss.

Literally figure it out you mong it's not complicated at all

jesus that's not how you teach someone how to pin quads

If he hits a nerve its a valuable learning experience, win win.

I've pinned hundreds of times and I still dk what I'm doing. Just jam the needle anywhere in your ass and inject. YouTube has start to finish video instructions for injecting test. But it's literally as simple as draw, jam in ass, inject.

>Come to the northeast its really growing on me.

just wait, soon you'll be walking around outside in shorts and flip-flops when it's mid-50s

I can literally feel my blood pressure rising from looking at that

>cutting to 9%

Is mk677 just a meme?

Its so pricey i can get 4g of tren or 6g of winstrol or test for the same amount.

Im guessing its absolute shit for underaged people who want to be "legal" like all other sarms

its "natty" bait

you don't understand mk677 if you think it has anything to do with cutting

it's a hgh secretagogue. it's not supposed to act like test or winstrol or tren.

Hgh burns fat when taken before sleeping

just got back from the gym doing back and biceps but i couldnt get a bicep pump? i did endless dropsets of fucking hammer curls db curls cable curls and no pump whats up with that?

i usually get insane bicep pump just from lat pulldowns

last time i trained biceps i got an insane pump they felt like they were gna explode out of my fucking arm and today nothing? anyone else get this?

Trip on cap.

Low glycogen?

Dehydrated?

What bloodwork should i get for baseline? i'm looking at the male panel here, but it's $156: privatemdlabs.com/lp/body-builder-testing.php
> test, free and total
> est sensitive
> lipids (hdl/ldl)
what else do i want?

Female hormone panel.

I don't want to argue with you cuz i havent done it, but during my research i just read in a book about a dude who "just pinned anywhere" on his ass and wound up too close to the crack and hit some nerve cluster at the base of his spine which caused his foot to drag like a gimp until months of physical therapy sorted him out.

>Hgh burns fat when taken before sleeping

wroooooong

for "optimal" usage exogenous rhgh should be administered on an empty stomach and you should remain fasted for around an hour afterward, above 2-3iu/day split into 2+ injections timed to avoid negating the natural endogenous gh pulse during your sleep period, and for lipolytic purposes timed before fasted cardio ideally concurrent with yohimbine hcl for a "1-2 punch" effect

upper outer glute quadrants, most people have a difficult enough time reaching that so anything further midline or distal is usually de facto ruled out

Split your asscheek into 4 and then pin the upper putter quadrant or just go VG which is superior anyways. Google the BD IM injection guide and use it.

Hey guys me and ex aren't going to be getting back together she started playing games. So help me make a stack that will make me look like I actually roid.

I love VG

>taking pics to show off your body with a webcam in a room with the lights off
please

250 test 1.2g tren e 500mast e 500 DHB 80mg var

thanks guys. one thing no one seems to mention in the guides is the angle of the pin. i assume you want to go in perpendicular to the skin, right? i'm just unsure because when i think back to injections i got in the past they seemed to go in at a downward angle into the cheek.

Can anyone tell me what brand that set is, fuck its hot.

90 degree angle

I've been alternating them for the past couple months exclusively which is probably terrible but I like them for the most part. And each pin is like 2.7ml.

I honestly don't know if I ever pin my actual VG I just fuck around until I feel a nice muscle pop on my hip and pin there.

There are smaller bands of muscle in the area and too much oil in those hurt like a bitch.

lmao same

I can almost guarantee it's agent provocateur.

Yeah I try and find the illiac crest and go at the intersection of the front part of my hip bone but it always feels so high up. I usually go a little bit further back toward my ass too.

Looking to turn in my natty card, looked around but wasn't sure; if I'm using Arimidex as an AI, how often do I take the recommend .5mg dose?

Hm seems a bit much

Depends what and how much gear you're running.

Stay small my friend.

But furreal you could just do TRT dose test and tren plus an oral.

600 Test E a week

close enough, nice one

I believe the recommendation is EoD increase as needed.

Start slow test levels need to build

>Towell has poop stains

Depends on how much you aromatize and how fat you are too. But e3d is the general frequency for testing and then get bloods or just do it off of feel.

no

the dosage is changed, not the frequency. arimidex is always eod due to its non suicidal nature, its halflife and estro rebound

Makes sense. Asin is better IMO anyways.

I'm on 300mg of test I might keep it the same maybe lower it and add some tren in, maybe anadrol too

You wanna look like you roid or what

25 mg test prop ED
150 mg mast prop ED
250 mg tren ace ED
25 mg winny oral ED
100 mg proviron ED
1.25 mg letro ED

Not having trouble landing chicks. But Whenever I hook up with chicks, I'm always the one doing more kissing and put more effort in sex. How do I reverse this.

Plz help brothers.

Have sex with men

Welcome to women

get a girl that looks like a giant slut, those know how to fuck and don't just lay there

>test does have an expiration?

how long typically? ive kept it out of sunlight and in room temp

that's how sex goes nimrod

>find slut
>take uber back to your place
>she doesnt put in effort
>tell her to get out
>she will probably get mad and want to order an uber
>dont let her stay in your living room, tell her to gtfo right away
>she is drunk and tired and dont want to deal with that shit, works best in the winter
>she will basically give in to your demands so she doesnt have to leave
>ez sex slave for the night

also known as "how to go to prison for rape"

Room temp? It's best stored in the fridge, like any other kind of biologically active compound.