How do you guys react to a girl trying to embarrass you like pretending to forget your name in front of a ton of people...

How do you guys react to a girl trying to embarrass you like pretending to forget your name in front of a ton of people or insult you publicly without looking like an autist or a beta

Look her in the eyes and calmly say, "do not test me."

>>R9K

thats never happened to me because i only ever go 3 places and two of them are my house and the gym

i dont remember the last time i talked to a girl thats not related to me

bump

Walk away without saying anything. At all.

fuck off i want advice

Loudly ask her how the hell she forgets someone she gave the clap.

"Someone's being an uppity bitch"
>Laugh
>Walk away

cringe

If you are on here asking us how to react because it happened to you, then it's too late to do anything about having stood there like a tard with a dumb look on your face now.

If you must know, most of us just stand there like a tard with a dumb look on our face. And then think of clever witty things we should have said later.

I outplay her in her own game

>it's already summer

If she's doing it to be a cunt then just leave, if she's doing it as a joke then laugh and say "remember me, I'm the guy you were thinking of while you rubbed your clit last night" or something else equally hilarious.
What's the third?

school

>go out for some coffee with a friend, kinda later in the evening but the shop stays open until midnight
>guy who owns small coffee shop knows my friend, we all talk until he closes up
>friend gives guy my phone number, he texts me at 4am that night and we briefly talk
>I go back to coffee shop next day to say hi to him, thought it was a nice gesture
>he pretends to not know me or remember my name, even though he met me just the day before
>feelings crushed, so embarrassed I leave

Why?

Here is the thing about being insulted

Normies have the memory of a goldfish and they won't give a fuck by the next three days to a week, so it doesn't matter, just ignore it. Brush it off.

If they bring it up later, they become the faggot because they are dwelling on it and fall below you in everybody's eyes. Non autists don't fuck with somebody and cling to it, bringing it up for weeks and months. Shit talk is temporary and very short term if you let it be, like pulling off a bandaid.

kek

>comes to fit with personal issue
>fit
Fuck off sperg

>pretending to forget your name in front of a ton of people or insult you publicly
Everyone else in the room is aware of what she is doing, they know she is being petty. Ignore it.

sounds like a reel penis cap not ur fault

embarrass them?

"damn, even the ugly bitches got attitude now"
"nigga got more paint on her face than a clown"
"sorry about your face"

idk, make some shit up. Im assuming you're not hideous? Girls take that shit to heart, even if you're a 6 they will still get hurt if you got wit

Easy. Call her a cunt and threaten to rape her entire family in front of her.