Is it possible to bench 225 as a natty?

Is it possible to bench 225 as a natty?

yeh i just hit 225 on friday night

Yup.

No, I've been trying for years. There's a hard limit at 185.

And beyond. I hit 315 at 200lbs bodyweight (about 179cm tall) for 3 and in my BBing training I do 225 for 5 sets or more at 8-12 reps.

Is this bait?
Of course it's possible.

Well people are falling for it so

No. The people saying they do are either half-repping, their friend is "spotting" them, they're steroid users, or they're liars.

Is it possible to hit 135 squat natty?

Is it possible to curl the 20s natty?

Is it possible to overhead press the bar natty?

Is it possible to maintain a regular heartbeat natty?

is it true there are some people urinate without compression briefs and thigh mats?

stop it guys, you can't give people unrealistic expectations or else they'll feel bad

OP here

I'm only asking because I've been lifting for years and my best bench is 175lbs for reps. I have never seen anyone who looks like a natty at my gym bench 225.

almost there after 6 months. 25 to go

i hit 2pl8 at 16 years old my nigger

You literally sound like me. A 6'1 and about 190 I repped 225 in high school. And could hit a solid 315 my freshman year of college at 205ish

Since then I've slimmed down and given up meme lifting to embrace ottermode

All done 100% natty no steroids, prohormones, or SARMs. Just plenty of food and rest

is it possible OP isn't a retard?

I'm not convinced this isn't b8, but even so. I'll bite. What's your routine?

I hit 315 at 190

Is this a troll thread?

Yes.

The real question is it possible to OHP 135 for reps as a natty. Fuck me.

it's even possible in kg. although it would literally take 20 years of training like a powerlifter and good genetics and being fat

4pl8? are you kidding?

I think 405lbs is possible for 95% of the male population natural. Will take smart programming, fighting through injury and having to gain some weight though. Probably between 2 to 10 years of training depending on BW and genetics.

I have only been lifting for 13 months.
My first time benching was 125x5
Currently i bench 225x8 (though 215x10 is technically my best lift - I only hit 230 for a measly 6)

Also my chest is unimpressive

Easily
Stop being pussies

Holy shit you guys are weak
I was plateau's at 135x5 for weeks before my bench was even 200
(am this guy)

That being said I have only pushed it up to 135x6 since then and it has been like 4 months.
I did hit 145x5 clean reps, I am just really struggling to build strength endurance on the press.

Anyways if you have lifted for a year and can't 1/2/3 for reps, and /4 for a single, you are not a man

>calls others weak
>stuck on 135 OHP
dyel m8

>i hit 145x5 clean reps (estimated 1rm of 169)
>stuck at 135
uwot?

actually it's 5. Cause the bar is 45lbs (the same as the plates) it counts as a fifth plate

nigga literally nobody counts the bar as a plate lmaoo

unless youre trolling +1

i'm natty 180lbs and my max bench is 295