Look on Amazon for protein

>Look on Amazon for protein
>Optimum is at $57
What the fuck? I could get more protein for cheaper from fucking chipotle

Other urls found in this thread:

evolvsupplements.co.nz/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-100-whey-protein-powder-isolate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

image sauce?

Ayyy lmao
>57 dollars 72 servings

Muscle tech whey gold. 57 dollars at 83 servings

Pretty sure that's jessie from team rocket

FUCKIG KEK

MYPROTEIN's Impact Whey Protein is $51.99 for 100 servings

>not buying myprotein

why not sir?

Yeah protein is a fucking meme.

Its an easy way to get calories but it always tastes like shit and is often full of garbage.

Seriously, eat real food. It's more satisfying, and often cheaper. Once I'm out of protein I'm not buying more.

Where do you get your supplements online, Veeky Forums?

>easy way to get calories

you mean easy way to get protein you fucking dumbass

most whey protein has very little calories

>tfw ate a moes burritos today
Chipotle btfo. Moes master race here

>tastes like shit and is often full of garbage.
t. DYEL.

Protein powder is the cheapest source of protein you can get, plus if you have the ability to read you can check the ingredients and buy protein that doesn't have shit in it. Skip the retarded milkshake flavors of you don't want it tasting like ass.

But this week I ordered strawberry flavour for a change, is it going to be nasty?

>go to supplements canada
>see a good deal
>shipping prices put it even higher than amazon prices

>if you have the ability to read
Fucking kek this is a good thread

Canadsprotein. 5 Kilos of Economy whey is $75 shipped.

Canadaprotein*

my b

This, Canadian protein is fucking based I buy from them all the time

Cheapest I've ever seen ON Whey, hope it helps bois evolvsupplements.co.nz/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-100-whey-protein-powder-isolate.html

Hes saying you should be buying from there you retarded faggot

ON Whey is low-tier, meme protein, user. If you care enough about your health/fitness goals to supplement protein, do yourself a favor and order some whey isolate from myprotein or truenutrition.

Why do people insist on buying overpriced ON protein when there's cheaper and at least as good alternatives available? I'm in Europe and here ON is more than twice the price of our high-quality local brands. But still people but it. Guess they're just fucking stupid.

>2017
>still buying meme designer-brand protein

myprotein or truenutrition

try looking for any clearance groceries in your city

>tfw paying only $14.54 for two tubs of muscletech

Why do I get the feeling that you are the one who is memeing?

theres a price mistake(maybe?) on dymatize chocolate coconut. I ordered a 5 lbs one for $20 and has not shipped yet though. not sure if it even will though.

Supplements are a straight up scam

looking it up now and it does seem to be a price mistake that has happened before. looks like they cancel it and give you a $5 amazon credit.

>2017
>still falling for the powdered jew meme

i can't believe people are so stupid, i can say with certainty anyone still drinking protein powder will NEVER make it

>Protein powder is the cheapest source of protein you can get

What possible makes ON Whey a meme? It's an isolate just like the other 2 you listed, has a clean reputation, and is cheaper than the other 2 you listed.

Sure, if you're trying to get ABSOLUTE maximum protein per gram of powder, go myprotein, but you're paying for it. Just take another scoop on ON Whey, who the fuck cares. 100 calories is not going to fuck up your diet, or else you'd be messing around with the rest of your diet to adjust and meet demands/goals anyway.

Protein powder is a convenience SUPPLEMENT. Get the rest of your diet straight, then buy the stuff if you find yourself running out of time (and you will if you're lifting seriously enough and doing it for long enough).

get memed bitch

~3000-4000 grams of protein for $50-$60
I can only think of tuna, which is around 20g protein per can, for at lowest .50c.

Where are you coming up with these numbers?

My 10lb bag is 3600g for $100

Looks like you bought the wrong protein

Feel free to link something better.

>What possible makes ON Whey a meme?

The fact there's cheaper, better quality products, but ON is still shilled by bros and bodybuilding.com, which is where noobs are going to get most of their advice from. Grocery Stores are even starting to carry it instead of just Six Star and EAS.

I don't personally have a problem with ON, I'm just saying there's better stuff and that if you're going to spend money on whey, buy the best.

>is cheaper than the other 2 you listed.

Links?
120 cal
30mg cholesterol
1g fat
3g carb
24g protein

Seems very good to me

>Is strawberry flavored protein powder nasty?
Vanilla tastes better m8, and vanilla tastes like absolute crap to begin with.

Just check out MyProtein during their 2 for 1 sales.
>Bought 22lbs for like $110.