Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums, do I have klinefelter syndrome?

Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums, do I have klinefelter syndrome?

>Wide hips
>gyno
>complete inability to make muscle gains despite working out every day for years

I don't like what I see in the mirror, but if I saw that in my mirror I would kill myself

Wow that sucks.

You still have chest hair though. How does your beard look?

How often do you jack off?

What do you mean by "working out every day for years"? Post what you've been doing..

>complete inability to make muscle gains despite working out every day for years
i don't believe anything u say

1 hour workouts 5 days a week at work.

Generally I just do whatever I feel like that day. Deadlifts, squats, bench press, curls, pulls-ups, etc. etc. Almost never do any jogging.

Beard grows slow, and I jack off a LOT. 2-3 times a day on weekdays, 4-6 a day on weekends. So idk. I don't have all the symptoms of klinefelter.

Yeah, it's tough. I never take my shirt off. Not even during sex.

I'm... I'm so sorry

I second this. You look fat, op.

Dude, go to the fucking doctor and get your hormone levels checked out.

>I fuck around and have no real routine why is it not working

gee man im not sure

routines are overrated

I fucking hope I look somewhat normal with weight loss, which is what I'm considering now and abandoning muscle gain.

test in normal range, apparently.

I'll give you that. But still, someone who does as much exercise as I do shouldn't look like THAT.

Here's the real deal.

No. You're fat.

With this as a given, it's likely your diet and workout routine are shit.

Cut weight until you are 10%. Get fat calipers and a good scale to measure progress weekly. Find a diet that works for you. You may have to try a few. Do this however is easiest. Paleo, keto, Soylent, etc... Meal prep makes good decisions easy.

It all boils down to calories in calories out. Keep high protein, .8 grams per lb.

Then lean bulk. You have potential under all that weight. Any muscle gains you have made aren't visible because of how Much fat you have.

The good news is, if you have been working out for years, the gym is already part of your routine. You just need to modify. Bro-splits based around the big 4 compounds as main lifts is good. Cardio, cardio, cardio while your cutting.

You're going to get lots of trolls. Take this advice.

>whatever I feel like that day.
You fucking moron. You need a set routine or else you're gonna look like you now, which you do now.

>Generally I just do whatever

Already counting calories. Currently doing 1600 calories a day. Being really strict with it, counting everything. Hoping for some major weight loss.

>But still, someone who does as much exercise as I do shouldn't look like THAT.

you don't do anything you disgusting cunt

>workout routine

How much weight are you using then? Give us numbers.

>do I have klinefelter syndrome?
No, you're just fat, weak, and addicted to Googling things.

Same user.

Weigh your food. Everything that goes in your body should be measured. Condiments have lots of calories.

Do you have a thyroid problem?

Not that I'm aware of.

You shoulders are broader than your hips. You just look like shit bc your fat.

Hmm alright. I'm 5'11 175. I'll see what I look like at 165.

Thanks for all the advice anons, I'll try harder.

You need to loose more than 10lbs. Your easily 30% bf.

Shoot for 155.

>>Wide hips
>>gyno
>>complete inability to make muscle gains despite working out every day for years

1. I call bullshit on the 'working out' claim. Walking slowly on a treadmill while reading Women's Health doesn't count as working out.

2. You have WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH ESTROGEN going on. Get a hormone test. I bet your estradiol is high and test is low. First ower the estradiol and see what happens to test levels.

3. Start lifting actually heavy weights. Like more than the 5lb dumbells you've been doing.

4. Stop eating all processed foods until you start looking like a male. Hormone free meats, eggs from chickens not fed soy.

>Broad shoulders, small tits, fat-ass gut and love-handles.

If your workouts consist of "whatever [you] feel like that day." It's also reasonable to assume you likely eat whatever you feel like as well.

The point I'm getting at is that you're just really fucking fat op, stop rewarding yourself with Burgerking every time you leave your half-assed workout at the gym. Stop eating so much greasy, fatty, sugary, processed foods.

Use some goddamn discipline. First start eating vegetables, grains, beans, lean meats, nuts, and stop stuffing your face with shit foods to "reward" yourself for working out.

Second, actually have an idea of what muscle groups you want to target when you get to the gym, and work them to exhaustion. You don't need a strict routine but for the love of god cut out the bullshittery "feels".

> I jack off a LOT. 2-3 times a day on weekdays,

Yeah you don't klinefelter syndrome obviously.

You must be eating nothing but complete garbage, and lifting like a retard.

There's guys who look amazing who just do whatever they want in the gym with no actual routine.

It's not a problem if you actually know what you're doing.

>It's not a problem if you actually know what you're doing.
OP is not that guy.

>test in normal range, apparently.

What's the actual number?

You're right its clearly working for OP too

>Deadlifts, squats, bench press, curls, pulls-ups, etc. etc.

Bullshit.

What are your numbers for your lifts???

Lose weight you fat fuck stop trying to blame it on some sort of disease you're just lazy

fpbp

1/2.5/3/4.5