Veeky Forums BTFO

This is what women want

what about muscular, tall dorky

i like how this fucking cunt left out that they have to be good looking, too

fuck this whore and fuck feminism. it's fucking cancerous and destroying society

>women knowing what they want
protip: they want to date that guy, not fuck him.

People hate me and I hate everyone

Yeah bullshit. Im a skeleton about as good looking as him except for a little face acne and I would easily trade places with someone from /fraud/

it won't matter soon

They want both because he is a famous actor you fucking idiot

really? who is he? anyway money doesn't make women wet, they're just willing to put out for it.

He is the motherfucking Flash

Also I agree with you. However, status makes girls wet and he has more than most guys

@40360278

>>@

hi newt

why is Veeky Forums so opposed to the idea that women like *gasp*..different types of men

just look at Veeky Forums self we have both HIGH TEST and FIT GRILS threads commonly going..why should it be any different for women?

Spotted the woman. Not like it was difficult.

Yeah but hot slutty blondes want the meathead so noty Becky who has her septum pierced and thinks purple hair is a positive attribute

>2017
>Actually thinking you 'know what women want'
Found the virgin.

Listen, dipshit: Women all want different things. You can't nail them down to ONE type or ONE set of attributes.

If you actually believe you have women 'all figured out', then YOU ARE A FOOL AND ARE TO BE IGNORED.

Women are also just like men, in the sense they start forcing themselves to be sexually attracted to whatever they can get.

It's a self defense mechanism of the mind. To give them a sense of control.

A lot of less than desireable men do this via way of liking fatties. They know those sexy thin beautiful feminine cuties would never give them a chance, so they start going for ugly, man faced, fat whores who've taken more than 100 cocks. And they disguise this under liking girls.

The female who made this picture in the OP is most likely a ugly nerdy fat chick and thus is trying to act as if getting a nerd is by choice. And even then the guy in the picture is still most likely too good looking for her.

You don't need to be a mountain of muscle to attract women but you have to look fit and strong like pic related.

What a tumblr-tier post from a 15 year-old.

Please refer to this post.

Thread

>have to

yo how old are you lol

Say that to my face bitch not online

is it weird that no matter what women want they always settle with the guy with confidence

I'm English is my fourth language years old.

Ok...

>i like how this fucking cunt left out that they have to be good looking, too
...is that not implied when talking about attractiveness? Saying she likes skinny, tall, dorky guys doesn't automatically mean she likes ALL guys who fit that description. She likes the ones who are good looking to her. If she were to come across a guy with those traits and a muscular man, she's saying she'd prefer the dorky guy.

Fuck virgins are touchy.

I don't want to give away any precious (you)s

>sticking up for females

kill yourself

This

Although I unironically like both thicc and thin

this bro

THE ROASTIES

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

stay forever alone

>tfw manlet

>Is it weird that I find rich, famous guys who have good looking faces attractive, more so than just some random poorfag with muscles?

Hmm...

>board is 50% is virgins
>think they know what women want

kek as usual

Surprisingly they picked the guy with the far and away biggest dick

>if you have a 9 or 10/10 face women will like you

No shit, not everyone was born with a 9 or a 10 fucking face so you need to work something else.

you can't even tell and why are you looking at their dicks you super faggot

Wow.

Well that describes most of the dyels on Veeky Forums so not really user.

Most of the dyels on fit aren't handsome like that guy.

That's the joke @ me next time Jesus

if he has a cute face, yes. i'll definitely choose a tall, dorky guy with a cute face over a buff guy with an ugly face. if he is tall, dorky, cute face, and a good sized penis.. that would be perfect

not women, teenage girls who are still going through puberty and don't really know what they want
and even if they go after the skinny guy she will have 10 other boyfriends she fucks on the regular while going to him for comfort

>im an ugly femenist bitch
>too low self-esteem to gaze upon real man
>better look for someone from the same low-league

>fat manfaced whores taken more than 100 cocks
I think the skinny hot bitches have taken over a thousand in comparison I don't think the fat chicks get laid nearly as often

>if he has a good size penis
the only real post in this entire thread

In my experience, the 5-6 are loose. The 7-10 are much harder. They know what their pussy is worth and make you work for it

Different women want different things. There is no one type.

all these newfags taking the bait, well done

This

Yeah when I think dorky its guys like this that spring to mind

>strong like pic related.

I assume you posted wrong picture?

its almost like women have individual preferences. hell i bet some even like retarded clowns like the op

@40360337
nice meme

>@

Point me to an epoch when people didn't want good looking partners. The idea of all men having a chance to reproduce is unnatural in the animal kingdom in general and in humans in particular.

let me tell you Veeky Forums, pic like these are there to manipulate opinions of people, men and women a like

its similiar as falling to a trap, to let it affect you the way (((they))) assume you will be affected

Barry Allen does a lot of cardio

>having muscles means you have to look like a meathead
Oh dear Veeky Forums

>*gasp*

kys

>Implying he isn't full of functional muscle that would beat up a DYEL easily.

I fixed it

Girls want BBC

>women don't know what they want
>but I do guys trust me xD

>kys

*cringes*

Because reducing the self worth of the opposite sex is a method of dealing with insecure babies inability to get laid
>its not my fault, its them
The warcry of every pathetic not gonna make it Veeky Forums user

thanks for articulating this properly. good post

OK

We need even playing fields. He's famous and wealthy

Who do you think more girls would like, green arrow (Stephen Amell) or this cute tall guy here the Flash (Grant Gustin)

They are going to prefer Stephen a mell 8 times out of 10 lads. This is a meme. Being fit is always a benefit. You don't need to look like a fucking mutant though.

>had brutal sex for 4 hours yesterday
>go to gym today
>still can't stop ogling Veeky Forums moms

what should I do

This guy is better looking, so this guy.

Benchpress yourself off a bridge

This. Beta keyboard warrior obviously.

Fuck this race mixed cunt

Gr

OK I'm curious

how would that work?

draw me a diagram, please

Welcome to Veeky Forums

posts this image
horny cucks send her messages
goes in the evening to the club
dances and makes out with chad
kek

>The body positivity meme.
Plz when does waste removal come and remove this shit from our door step.

I refuse to believe that anyone on whisper is serious.
I feel like they are all trolling for the sole purpose of being screencapped

can confirm, I got more action when I was skinny and awkward rather than muscular and awkward

Muscular dorky reporting in, she loves it

I think as long as you can still fuck her senseless she won't care

>This is what women want

That is literally what one person wants (we don't even know that the creator of that image is female) and they are asking if it's "weird", meaning that it very well may not be the norm. On top of that, we don't even know the intention of the creator of that image.

You're conflating the experience of one individual by projecting their representation on society as a whole. Stop doing that.

But if we stopped doing that, how would we find conflicting things to be insecure about every day?

>why are you looking at their dicks you super faggot
> being this new to Veeky Forums

I guess you got me there.

>not wanting to bang the flash
Don't you want to be a speedy speed boy?

>BRPFFFFFTTTT

>is it weird that I find skinny, tall, dorky, [conventionally attractive] guys more attractive than muscular meatheads [who aren't conventionally attractive]?

WHEN YOU FAGGOTS WILL LEARN?

I don't give a fuck what women want. I know what I want. They change their minds on a whim, anyway. So you shouldn't either. /thread