CBT: talk me out of bulking edition

6'0 154 I like seeing definition but I could be so much bigger. Also fuk no I'm not doing legs

ha fuck that

Your core look like shit dude, please eat a burger

I don't even know anymore. Started 130lbs and a bit higher bodyfat, now 140.

Current stats are
Bench 155x6
Deadlift 255x6
Squat 185x6
Overhead press (standing barbell) 90x10
Pendlay row 110x10
And because symmetric strength has an option for dips, and I love dips
Dips 40lb weighted x10-12

good proportions/inserts, very aesthetic. We both know you can/need to put on mass (especially in the legs if you don't work them)

Kill yourself instead faggot

O but why doe
And thanks mane. I just hate seeing definition go away when I start eating carbs

5'8, 180lbs

BP 305x5
Squat 355x5
DL 475x2

You look like ads for waist clinchers that Photoshop womens' middles smaller

6'2" 167lbs 20
Bench: 135lbs
Squat: 140lbs
Dead: 155lbs
Overhead: 80lbs

6'4 216
Starting cut in 2 months
>p-please notice me

stats ?

Wtf I'm not hating but why do you look weird bro

Bp: 255
Ohp:135
Numbers have gone down by 10 lbs-ish but ive also lost a bit of weight and gained definition so, it's a trade off

Is it my insertions? Or the height? I've noticed other tall guys look funny too. Or the shit ratio on the photo

>the one time i get reply on a cbt and its saying i look weird

do you even lift

you look weird because your shoulders look narrow. Just blast them delts and you'll be blasting them sl00ts.

Good arm size for your height man. I know how fucking hard it is at our height to not have rods for arms

Solid criticism, will begin blasting the shit out of shoulders

>tfw I can do everything better but bench
Why the fuck is my bench so shit?

First of all let's stop your dysmorphia. You look great. But I'd say your chest, lats, and delts are small relative to your traps and bis and tris. So work on those to get a balanced look. Also your tummy has a little fat on the bottom... That's just from a global bf %. You know what you gotta do for that if you want.

5'11" 173 lbs
Hate my chest
Bulking currently

Again solid advice. Any tips for building chest without the bahbell? Barbell gave me an impingement in highschool, I havent benched since. I do press, dumbell decline/incline/flies and cables for shiggles. Will size just come with time? Or is barbell bench just that necessary?

Flies and decline. Fill that gap, and get the gorrilla titties bayB pls

Work on your hand placement.

those fucking stretch marks jeez

also what do those scribbles mean

As long as you're continually increasing your lifts, the size will come. Bench barbell isn't necessary if you're doing other compound exercises and accessory exercises to compliment them.

An alternative to barbell bench press would be dumbbell bench press. In theory, it should be just as effective, but I don't have any experience with it.

You look pretty Anime dude, well done.

i like my warstripes.
tattoo is a poem on torso, personal mantra on arm

Just do lean bulk. 300-500 kcal surplus AT MOST and do mini cuts when you hit 15%bf or even lower since it seems like you want to be pretty shredded.

I don't know where you live but in yuropoor there's still plenty of time to make gains and be hoe ready for summer.

Is it
>lmao guise i'm natty foreal? Its just fucking flu shots

7 months in from former chubby

87kg

I kinda want to get leaner but I also want to get stronk

galo sengen

Only 7 months?
Are yoou natty?

Wtf are you feeding those delts? Seriously mirin that softball action

i two sets of rear delt flies of face pulls one day and on my other upper body day i do two sets of lateral raises lol

Yes

Am I doing the natty thing right?

Only posting legs + back because fucking pec-ex.

fug me daddy

hello chicken legs ;)

work your lats m8, other than that looking pretty damn good

'mirin

T-thanks y-you too

>Definition
>Doesn't include Diddly Doodly nor Squat stats

Why did you just post your BP and OHP but not the others?

What good is your cut if it looks like shit? For your own good, please work on your lower half, including your core!

Okay OP, if you're not going to do legs, seriously don't bother bulking. Chances are you'll only put on a few pounds of muscle on your upper body anyway, and your legs will look conspicuously small the more your upper body grows.

youre doing the natty thing too well some might thing youre not natty

About to start lifting after losing weight with muay thai. Bulk or cut?

Cut for a little while.

Around how much time?

You dont look weird. Fit is just being autistic as usual

Until you're satisfied with how you look.

>warstripes
I seriously cannot believe a grown ass man just said this. I unironically hope you choke to death fucking faggot.

Manlet

Also, should I lift while on a deficit or stick to muay thai?

Ask your coach you dumbass, it all depends on your goals. Do you wanna look like a bodybuilder or lift heavy weights or be a good fighter or just lose weight?

I wanna look like you. what routine do you do?

I want to get muscular

Ditch the Muay Thai, eat at a modest deficit with 30-35% of calories from protein, 25-30% from fat and the rest from carbs. Lift weights, don't neglect accessories and focus on progressive overload. That will 100% guaranteed make you look muscular over time if you stick with it.
If you don't have the patience or focus, you'll keep fucking around and half committing to fighting or dieting or lifting but never really make it in any of the three. If you want to stick with Muay Thai, just take it seriously, ask your coach for help with a diet and training. You'll look good from that, but different than a bodybuilder, and it will likely take more time than my above suggested course of action.
Fucking around with both casually and not committing to either one and especially not committing to a diet will doom you to look plain and shitty for life.

Thanks

>trying on clothes
>mandatory poses it optimal lighting full body mirror as you do
>realise how fucking spastic I would look to the general population

T-t-t-thanks mr riptoe

>those quads

holy shit you dun fucked up m8

Bench, incline bench, ohp

curls, hammer curls, 21s, plate curls

Skullcrushers, cable pulldown, dips, close grip bench

Hanging leg raises, rollouts

Choose one of the first 3, 2 of the second four, 2 of the third set of four, and the last 2 every day. Do all isolation work 4x12 and alternate between volume and weight on the compounds, on the same day. No rest days

you really do look like a fucking spastic.

cant believe how many ppl fall into the "train legs" meme

I guess that's what happens when the social (media) pressure gets into you and everyone brag about training legs and laugh at ones who train chest and bi's.

What more should i add to back?

I already do
>extensions
>lat pulldown
>cable rows
>pull ups/push ups

I should really start doing deadlifts

and this is what happens to people who do SS

>Förstemann-tier quads
You should get into track cycling.

Ty for trip

please include me in the screencap

Im an idiot

I've never seen a routine like this

you should try going to the gym sometimes

Also forgot to add...
Pullups, pulldowns, machine rows(both arms at the same time mongs), L-pullups

Front delt db raises, rear delt flies, lateral db raises

Choose two of the first four and do all 3 of the last set, again all in a weight thats manageable 4x12

post core, burger man
>frig off randy

I feel very stupid. Even though you typed it all out I still don't understand the structure of this routine.

What is the rep scheme for the compound lifts?

Is this an example day?

Incline bench ?x?
curls, 21s 4x12
Skullcrushers, cable pulldown 4x12
Hanging leg raises, rollouts 4x12

then when do you do the others you listed? Every day?

Pulldowns, machine rows 4x12
Front delt db raises, rear delt flies, lateral db raises 4x12

is that all on the same day or have I got it mixed up?

I'm not memeing you but I guess you dont squat or DL? When do you do cardio?

For the first part, you got most of it. The thing with bench is that I'll mix it up depending on the day, like i might do a pyramid set and be done, or load up 185 and do a 4x10, raise it to 205 for a 5x5, and then knock it back to 135 for 20/15/12/10. You got the rest of it right, and youd alternate between the *choose 2* exercises every day. You right, I dont do any leg work, and only sprint half a mile once a week for cardio

5/5 legs, i honestly dont understand why people dont like juicy legs.
they only look stupid if your upperbody is fat dyel tier

im honestly jelly, my legs look so dyel because i'm short torso/long legged at 6'2

How long does it usually take you to do all that? I counted 12 separate exercises with 4x12 on nearly every one.

Isn't that like 3 hours worth of stuff every day? You're a hard working dude.

Usually takes a good 2 hours at least. I enjoy exercising though so theres always the motivation. As long as it's not legs

You're clearly flexing the fuck out of those quads,your knees are caving in giving the illusion your quads are out of hand.

6'1 am i close to making it?

It's the posture.
You stand like this.

Push out your chest.

Chest looks a little weird but I think it's mainly from having a long torso+how you have your pants makes it look even longer. Basically you look fine.

5'9" 165lbs
Finish my bulk in 2 weeks.

I'm 5'10"
And whenever somone say they're 5'9", I get happy.
Thank you.

Why are so few people 5'10?

We lift for girls. Girls don't give a fuck about legs you powerlifting fatfuck.

Because it's a shitty height, you're not king of Manlets like 5'11" and you don't get the perfect body for aesthetic and quick gains like 5'9".

>lifting to impress other people

You're not going to make it. Legs take at most an extra hour a week. There's no reason not to train them.

Look incredible. Any gear?

Nasty roider

>James Bond
>Not wanting to impress chicks

How you gonna quickly fit into that wetsuit with them bulging thighs, James?

6'3
180lbs
Mirin bro looking good
Mirin
Mirin
Huge Potential, height?
Potential, height and weight?

>James Bond tries to impress women

wut?

>15% bf
>140lbs
Manlet detected kek

Thanks m8, have been hitting them hard the last month

6'2 190
Mirin lats and traps

Thanks. 5'7 175lbs.

Mirin taper, looking aestheic

Iktfb

Best ITT. I would like to see you push a car uphill by yourself.

Jesus, at least work the rest of your leg to balance out your quads.