Weight Loss & Getting Lean

> Started 140kg (308.647 lbs)
> Now 119kg (262.35 lbs)
> Got Fitbit and started calorie counting (1,500 max daily)

Exercise has been mainly cardio, as of tomorrow I'll be exercising 5 times a week.

I'll probably be getting a gym membership in a month when I have the cash. I also can't do pushups right now because of a shoulder injury (and I don't really know any alternatives).

Any tips or advice on getting fit fast?

There's no "fast" or "easy", if there was everyone would be fit. Just keep at it

start going to the gym today.
tell the owner you dont have the money yet, but you are tired of being a fat fuck.
if hes a decent human bean, he will let you work out.
start lifting.
strength routine for 3 months and then go from there.
start lifting.
also start lifting.

JFC nice idea.
Might as well give it a go, perhaps he'll even let me pay instalments.

Appreciate the idea.

height? that deficit looks too high so you should probably slow down a bit
your tddee is 2500+ with 5x cardio and 114kg(unless you are a turbo manlet)

I'm 183cm tall, and I'll take your advice.
I'm planning healthy eating and exercise to be my new lifestyle indefinitely so it's important that I form good habits.

Swim before work

>Any tips or advice on getting fit fast?
Avoid dairy and other estrogenic foods.

Eat broccoli or add frozen broccoli to your shakes. It's a natural aromatase inhibitor. Your estrogen levels are super high.

I have a question about loosing weight, and figured I'd ask here instead of starting a new thread
Ive been eating 1600 calories or less for 5 weeks, hoping to loose 1lb per week. Heres how it went

173.4 lbs
170.4 lbs
170.8 lbs
169.2 lbs
171.0 lbs

It seems like I dropped a bunch of weight and plateaued, even gained a bit at the end, but ive been gradually looking more thin throughout these five weeks.
I guess I expected to see something more consistent. Anyone know whats up?

you can try to get financial aid at the ymca. i got to pay only $6 a month once i was approved

If this is your attitude you will never succeed. It's a slow grind, and there's nothing that can change that fat boy. Build up your mental fortitude a bit, listen to podcasts like the Jocko Podcast, Joe Rogan, etc. to get your mind right. Discipline equals freedom, and consistency will be key in losing that gut.

Also motherfucker you know what it takes, and you have so much knowledge at your disposal through the internet. Read the sticky. Start lifting weights CONSISTENTLY, and stop eating an entire pizza every other day.

Don't be an overeating immobile slob for the last 10 years. Works every time.

>harden the fuck up and die for the jewish interests

waaait a minute

did you eat low carbs?
if yes, load/refeed carbs at least every 2 weeks

Drop the scale and measure your waist.

>1 week into a cut from 17% bodyfat
>2 nights ago added cardio after deadlifts
>Went full quasimodo mode and ate non stop carbs for the following 24-48 hours
>Back to where I started or worse

Fuck my life

Nah, just scaled down what I normally eat. Sometimes I'd skip a meal so I could drink beer, maybe thats not helping.

never considered that, thanks

>as of tomorrow I'll be exercising 5 times a week
start today

>I'll probably be getting a gym membership in a month when I have the cash
Are you sure you don't have enough money today?

Humans are masters of self-deception. You have no idea how many times I've promised myself to start doing something tomorrow or next month.

if you train a lot you might just swap fat for muscle and thus not lose weight. (as muscle is more dense than fat) but you looks will still continue to change. take progress pics and measure areas to confirm and motivate yourself.

also weight changes a lot with the day, long term trend is what you need to keep an eye on.

Thinking of making a cheat sheet for cutting. General outline so far

>Calorie counting
>IF
>Coffee and stimulants/yohimbine/other supplements
>Small paragraph on ECA and Clen
>Soup soup soup
>Drink more water
>Never drink calories
>More veg
>Less processed foods

Also some outline info
>Fast vs slow cutting
>Gains/losses during cutting
>Cardio yays and nays
>Keto and restrictive diets

Any other tips/suggestions/things you'd want to see?

drop clen and include yohimbine

Mainly including clen to bash it, and because it's so popular

Legit question is cutting a meme for nattys?

Every time i cut i end up weak as shit and noticeably smaller, i have been eating at maintenance for last couple of months and actually managed to make better gains than bulking and lose a bit of fat. When i bulked i gained weight but the strength was not proportional to weight gain so even if i was able to squat 180kg i was 15kg heavier, whilst now i can do that much lighter and leaner.

Are you kidding? Under what circumstances do you think that would happen?

when the gym is owned by a mensch