Gyno

if I train my upper chest and neglect middle/lower parts while maintaining low bodyfat will it offset my puffy nipples and gyno and make my chest look (more) normal?

No.

post your "gyno"

It's probably nothing a little yohimbine and fasted cardio couldn't get rid of

Can someone tell me what's wrong with the right body other than being fat and low muscle mass? Like posture or smth else what is it?

hips look a bit wide

>fasted cardio
b8

Look at the chest its abnormal in a way but i really cant see how...
You think if he workout enough, it will be like this? I'm talking about chest and shoulder part.

Bad posture and fat are the two differences

It's a surgery before and after picture-set. Same guy, just with a bunch of glandular tissue removed.

And OP, yes doing incline bench and upper chest will help with the contour when wearing a shirt (to some extent), you'll still get puffy nips though.

Shit actually gets worse the more fat you lose, I'm at the point now where the gland is really sticking out and when I tense up my chest its fucking awful, surgery soon though.

Post a pic of your gyno

Sorry bud, it wont. I tried the same thing. Get the surgery.

I had these fuckers in my chest. You can't get the chest you want without the surgery.

Seriously, I had little fuckers the size of chicken breasts in me.

>just drop $5000 of uncovered money brah

No insurance covers it. And most people here can't shell out that kind of wad

nice tits

It's a before and after dummy. Gyno removal surgery.

I once thought I had gyno.

It's probably just fat

Mine was only 3,000.

If they don't have to do any lipo, its way cheaper. Also, 3,000 isn't hard to save up. Even if it was 5,000, its a life changing surgery. If you really want it, you do it.

For fucks sake I know its before after, Im just asking about the abnormality. Barrel chest or smth FUCK YOU MADE ME ANGRY!

I've heard doing diamond push-ups helps a bit

>combine with caffeine
>dont take with other stimulants
dont post retarded advice

maybe

>literally i get a free gyno surgery couple months ago

feels good brah

Did you remove some fat as well or just the gland? your chest looks leaner

any noticeable scars? Have you tried drugs like letrozole or nolvadex first? Asking for a friend

post pic nigger. 99% of gynos here are just fat and unfortunate genetics

i have real gyno (glands similar to a woman's), an endo told me so

I had some pretty bad gyno before. got surgery to get rid of it and feel so much better.

>infographic clearly means to use it with caffeine but no other stimulants (ie: ephedra)
>2017
>being a fucking moron

gr8 b8 m8