Veeky Forums now thinks this is a good natty physique

>Veeky Forums now thinks this is a good natty physique

Get real, guys. It's not. That's an average physique with shit tier genetics and retarded training/eating/resting methods.

Is this clear now?

Why does he always look tren bloated? Why is he so vascular when he isn't cut? Is it hydration?

There is some weird bloating indeed

Post an example of a good natty physique.

>inb4 patton

Doing poses that show musculature when you're DYEL will further exaggerate your DYEL body.He would look better in a more natural stubble flex pose.

Can't you do it yourself?

he looks like he is 5'5

AND?????????????

u jelly?

she looks fat

is she 6 months pregnant with triplets?

>fat

are you gay

Is this bait or are you really that retarded?

I'm not the one saying what a good physique is or isn't. I'm asking you for your opinion, shithead.

yep u mad

>collar necklace
clearly a ho. enjoy being cucked

so so mad

Ignore this idiots, they are just mad. Wish you good bro.

>natty

Everyone bigger than you is on steroids. Everyone smaller than you is natty.

Get a life, loser. What the fuck do you care if someone juices or not?

I gave it already.

I honestly don't get why this guy is so into bodybuilding if he has 0 fashion/grooming sense.

Isn't bodybuilding all about vanity/looking good? He looks ok with his shirt off but with clothes and that haircut no girls are going to be attracted to him. Yes there is a girl in that pic but I doubt it was his dress sense that caught her eye.

Maybe he has a huge (wallet)

bodybuilding?

bodybuilding is a sport where you take off your clothes and stand oiled on a stage.

please describe where fashion fits into that

>bodybuilding is a sport
K den

But honestly does this guy even compete? And why would you want to compete in a 'sport' where there is no money, no fame, most people think you look like shit except for closet homos on the internet and the only way you can be successful is by taking illegal drugs and dying young. Not even trying to be contrarian, just don't understand it.

If you just enjoy lifting and wanna make some money from it, be an S&C coach or something. Much more money and much more respectable

wow edgy reply.

keep up the good work

Maybe a little edgy but I was being sincere m8. Why does everyone on 4chins think calling someone edgy instantly wins them an argument?

Maybe I should go back to red dit

because edgy is what children do, basically makes you look like an idiot instantly.

other great examples are comparing anything to the nazis or comparing anything to slavery/segregation.

as soon as you said this

> bodybuilding a sport

CONSTANZAFACE.HTML

you already look like a dumbass, and people will generally just ignore you or troll you.

This is a pretty childish response as well you realise..

Also bodybuilding being a sport is a pretty contentious topic you realise. Wikipedia (yes it's a reliable reference in a lot of cases) doesn't say it's a sport. Even quotes this 'Olympic recognition for bodybuilding remains controversial since many argue that bodybuilding is not a sport'

Regardless, I'm interested to know what it is that gets people into this stuff aside from lifting gets girls which, while true, only helps a small amount

it's a sport in the sense you dedicate everyday to it, you train for it, you compete against others, and at the highest level you dedicate your entire life to it.

noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

if you think that's not a 'sport' then i guess you have a very specific idea of what a sport is, and anything that doesn't fit that niche definition isn't applicable.

either way, semantics.

point is fashion doesn't factor into it.

re: your question

take that question every person who went from playin soccer, rugby, tennis, whatever casually as a past time/hobby to go competitive.

DAMN. John Carmack looks like that???

doesn't winstrol do that?
he's not necessarily dyel, but has bad frame and insertions

Not a bad answer mate, appreciate some non-edgy discussion.

Still feel like there's just way too many negative factors in bodybuilding (no money, not respected, you look like hell, etc) for anyone to seriously consider it a career path. So the answer is basically 'they become obsessed'?

looks like a decent physique. Quads, chest and arms well-developed. Needs some work on shoulders, traps, (back?) I wouldn't call this average unless compared to people who lift weights regularly and are in an "adept" phase of bodybuilding.