Itt: Fictional characters who get you motivated as fuck for a workout

Itt: Fictional characters who get you motivated as fuck for a workout.

Just thinking about Geralt and his attitude makes me want to pick up heavy shit and murder monsters.

Honorable second mention: Doomguy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tr6BMiHMPtI
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-uaqlCh7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redguards.

No, I'm serious. I know, I know all the jokes about WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA but set that aside for a minute and look at the Redguard god HoonDing, the Yokudan Make-Way god. I repeat, the Make way god. It's been said that while Talos is consistently the strongest entity in Mundus that conditionally, HoonDing can be the strongest if he's called down by the Redguards. He is the god of MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY, when he's coming you just fucking need to get out of his way you can't fucking help yourself.

Then they've gt Tu'whacca, the god of "Nobody Really Cares" the Redguard equivalent of Arkay. Their god of life and death is named "Nobody Really Cares." It just cements the Redguards as badass as shit in my mind.

Jack the ripper from Hell blade.I developed an obsession to have a monstrous back and traps after reading this manga

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

This motherfucker right there
>"hey guys we're gonna be slaves to gods because we humans can't fight gods"
>defies gods anyways

Stop being a heretic.

You are pathetic. Come on man.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

This movie makes me want to become a swole horse riding nomadic raider pillaging booty all day

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Not a singular character, but Malazan's book has of the Fallen has been pretty motivating. If I had to pick a character, Karsa Orlong is probably the most motivating.

I'm full gay for Solid Snake. Also, Big Boss is whiny faggot.
>tfw no nanomachines

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Ever since I first saw Berserk when I was 11, I wanted to be strong enough to use a sword that big.

>Not wanting to be a Krogan overlord.
Not gonna make it confirmed

this tbqh

Geralt roids harder than Rich Pinata tho

im your doppelganger mentally

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>tfw you will never be mutated monster/human hybrid
>tfw you will never drink all those disgusting potions
>tfw you will never fuck sorceresses
Not my favorite feels honestly

This motherfucker right here.

I listen to his stage theme when I do OHP

>Karsa Orlong
My man.
I'm reading Bonehunters right now and his character development over the books already has been insane. Probably one of the best characters in the series.
Shame we don't have any official art of him since most of the fan art is pretty terrible.

I'd also name L'oric, Coltain and Trull Sengar, although there are so many more great characters in the series.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Is Akuma a 5%er?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Any and all fighting game characters motivate to keep up my shit, but posting Steve Fox because he is one slick motherfucker.

"If you truly do hail from the realm that men once called hell, when you return there, tell your kindred it was Sanguinius who threw you back."
Fucking chills everytime

Just found out about berserk a little while ago through this kickass song youtu.be/Tr6BMiHMPtI

Ryu/Ken
The hadouken theme from the Street Fighter anime is the best song to prepare your mind for the gym/Taekwondo

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

dont hate the playa, hate the game

Captain King.

>ywn be abducted as a child and be put in a deadly super soldier program and then proceed to save the galaxy multiple times.

Why live?

The fuck is that shit. The guy is fit as fuck but what is doing is nuts. Why.

Punch strength training.

>you'll never have a dad based enough to become a villain to help motivate your training
feels bad senpai

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

movie name?

Not gonna lie it was Jojo Season 2. Seeing Joseph and Caesar pal around with their gains was epic.

Doesn't get much better than this, bud

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

F
FU
FUN
FUNC
FUNCT
FUNCTI
FUNCTIO
FUNCTION
FUNCTIONA
FUNCTIONAL
FUNCTIONALP
FUNCTIONALPA
FUNCTIONALPAT
FUNCTIONALPATT
FUNCTIONALPATTE
FUNCTIONALPATTER
FUNCTIONALPATTERN
FUNCTIONALPATTERNS
FUNCTIONALPATTERN
FUNCTIONALPATTER
FUNCTIONALPATTE
FUNCTIONALPATT
FUNCTIONALPAT
FUNCTIONALPA
FUNCTIONALP
FUNCTIONAL
FUNCTIONA
FUNCTION
FUNCTIO
FUNCTI
FUNCT
FUNC
FUN
FU
F

Where can I find 40k content? I need it

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

guts is so fucking kickass that i'd let him kick my ass

Leatherhead is the shadow of our true inner selves.

that's some autism tier knowledge about Tamriel

At least that's realistic natty goal, if you have goat insertions and proportions.

watching berserk as a 11 year old is a bad idea

>Hoonding
>Hoodning
>Hoodnnig

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>fit as fuck
he's scrawny. He sells his meme training to retards
I mean, whatever overload works, but you don't have to clown out to make gains. And with weights it will be faster

I lift for Yen

>tfw you will never be shredded Geralt, kill monsters and make love to Yen

Where is Garou u fucks ?

he's like 4'9

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

disturbing lack of DBZ in here, where my 90s bros at?

only one that gets me going

zi yu is goat

about a third through the 2nd book and im loving it. Anomander is the fucking GOAT

Halfway through House of Chains right now. Unlike most people I wasn't bothered by the first 250 pages being about Karsa. Still hate Felisin/Sha'ik though

Batman.

>witness his parents' murder
>instead of spending his money is useless ways, he decides to train his body
>masters all forms of martial arts known to man
>reaches peak human conditioning, the absolute limit for man
>benches 2000lbs+
>12 Masters Degrees
>Worlds Greatest Detective
>>Founding member of a team full of gods, which include Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash
>>>He's just a man

Fucking beast.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-uaqlCh7w

Yeah, Anomander is based as fuck and one of my favorite characters. Only problem I have with him, which isn't actually a problem I suppose, is the fact that he is already fully fleshed out and ascended ages ago, so you don't see him adapt to the shit thats going on in the world much. At least not really up to the point where I've read to.

There are a bunch of other characters later on who go through that process themselves. where you see them get power, change and see how it affects them.

That was the book where he first showed up right? Man, you're in for a ride. He is a bit of a cunt at first, but the man goes through shit and grows a lot in the process.

Felicin is a bit of a bother indeed, though. Heboric makes up for it though.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>inherited daddy's money

> you will never find yourself raising a child with powers beyond compare
> you will never have said child looking up to you as the best dad ever while you train together
> you will never form the most awesome family ever with said child and the most powerful sorceress in existence
> you will never get in endless adventures with both women and the radest musician of the known world
> you will never be tasked to find the child who disappeared after saving you and your gf from certain death
> you will never go through endless trials and bullshit to find her again
> you still never unleash your Papa Bear mode on anyone and anything that stands in the way to your ward
> you will never bond so strongly with your girlfriend that you destroy everything to reunite with your adoptive child
> you will never save the child and watch her become a fierce and beautiful woman
> you will never witness your ward save the world while still looking up to you
> you will never retire peacefully in your vineyard, enjoying the company of the woman of your life and the visits of your adoptive daughter
Hold me brehs

please eat my arse

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>you'll never get amnesia and find true best girl

> takes advantage of you
> only helps you find Ciri because she wants to get in your pants
> second rate sorceress
> probably doesn't do anal
> Ciri doesn't even like her that much
> only thing she has is her cleavage
I can't really berate you for having shit taste but you shouldn't brag about it

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>only thing she has is her cleavage
Doesn't even have that, it's just an illusion because her real tits burnt off in a battle KEK

Never gonna make it

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Lexicanum, 1d4chan, r/40klore, Veeky Forums

>AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Shani is the best though.
She's too pure for that game.

>you will never be a cuck
Phew, that was close.

Better have a smoking hot crispy gf than a cuckhold hunchback. But hey, thats just my opinion.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

> Not wanting to have rock hard bodies

Urien in sfv season 2 is op

Triss is objectively the worst of the romance options

This goofy fucker right here they arent just for kids

Trissfags never read the books

The Doom Train is a weird character to be motivated by.

>reading shit tier poland literature
I mean fuck, I am from Czechia, we share a border and even then fantasyfags here consider it low quality. The books cant hold a candle to the games.

So the God Emperor of Mankind was a native American? That doesn't trigger the alt right?

I never read the books and I'm a Shanifag.

Witcher 1 was the only good game anyways.

can someone make this but with Triss please?

>bench 2000lbs+
>just a man
Damn. What kind of juice can Wayne money buy? I want some.