Changing character and personnality

Hey guys.

I know this is not closely related to Veeky Forums, but it's extremely related to physique, so hear me out.

I've always been anorexic as fuck, I used to weigh 100lbs at 5'10 back in highschool. I didn't think it left scars, even though I was sickly shy back then to the point I'd go red when talked to.

Now I'm 22 and have no trouble bonding with other people, except older folks.

I recently joined a flight club filled with old, accompkished people (wealthy engineers, salesmen, or even jet pilots) and it just seems like a mafia to me. I'm 22, most of them are retired and 60+, and it's a pain in the ass to be entertaining with people like this.

But I'm also wondering if it's not my not-so-manly physique, since I still weigh 120lbs at the same height at 22.

What do you think Veeky Forums, do you believe that one's appearance is important to inclue yourself into a group?

Bump

What the fuck is that thumbnail?

Here's my model.

Theres a variety of characteristics people enjoy about people. Having a severe lack in one areas can be made up by having exceptional abilities in another.

Basically compensate in an area you are already good in. Or just started eating right and lifting heavy. Having a skinny body isn't doing you any favors, but it's likely not the cause of your issue. I mean who goes, "fuck that guy, he's skinny lol"? Especially older folks.

Most people on Veeky Forums lack social skills and awareness. I'll assume you do too.

Secondly, it's not your job to entertain them. Be yourself, don't try to be a dancing monkey and provide them with constant conversations and value. They see right through that. You're having trouble because you're acting your age. Watch how they interact and mimick it to a degree. Generally older people are more patient with younger people, because they know you act this way because your young. Think about how you treat 10 year olds, you have much different expectations. Focus on not being annoying, seriously. I hang around with 40+ year old guys, they have a much calmer flow than me, so I bring it down to match there level.

Go to a popular torrent site and download "the blueprint" by rsd. It's pickup shit but has a large amount of social dynamics that will help you.

Thanks a lot, that seems like sound advice.

>The OP pic

post the one of the fucking machine, i dont have it anymore

That dudes life is a world apart from my own, wtf

What the hell is this...?
>not even swedish

neither is that

I meant the webm as a whole. I don't care about the ethnicity as long as they're adopting the customs of the country they're in.

Wtf, a competition in who takes the best selfie?

>competitive sport
>wearing a bellybutton ring

I hate these piercings. Piercing other than ears looks fucking stupid, so do tattoos. Why do people ruin their bodies with this shit?

I've never understood young people that have this issue; is it the result of never working as a teenager/young adult until you graduate from college? Older guys are easy as fuck to speak to, tell them jokes, it doesn't really matter all that much they usually just repeat themselves and forget details you tell them anyway. It's really just socializing

but anyway, if you weigh 120 lb at 5'10, then you've got other issues going on. I'm 145 at 5'11 and people flip out when I tell them that

who, how, where, what, why

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

this thread pretty much summarizes Veeky Forums for me, if not all of gen y.This over-analyzed existentialist
freudian field day is in fact asking for help

I'm a man who is a nurse and i'm calling you a fruit, boy...Bonding with older people? Cosmic, if you mean just 'talking' to old people - 22 is a young age and you're not woody guthrie - which is why you're not talking, you're listening.

any talking you'll do will solidify your position as a young, selfish person. Older people want to be listened to, to be quoted, to be appreciated as the distributers of the spiritual resource of wisdom - you don't just 'get in' by learning how to talk the talk.

i dunno if you had a father but you should probably try and win HIS love instead of impressing old men with your muscles.

>instead of impressing old men with your muscles.
made me laff tbqh

All great advice. Learned this when i went out of home at 17 to live with 25+ guys. 5'7 110lbs. I was a annoying kid and that didnt gain me respect however if i were bigger/stronger than them(they all dyels) and actually listened more/mimiced The way they talked, they would had seen me as a e qual. But i did exactly what The first dude said, tried to enterteim them and now all they see me is as a monkey and even now i try to keep my mouth shut or mimic their way, its almost impossible to win their respect or change their perception of me without getting bigger and thus changing The way i look.
And yes people dont respect you at all if you r skinny unless ur The alpha of ur group or rich or drug dealer

I think they're hot. Also, it hardly ruins your body like a tattoo does. Or even getting your ears gauged.

Doesnt matter if youre fit or not, if you doubt and think less of yourself then everyone else can see that. Do whatever gives you an ego boost and makes you think you're a badass.

beat me to it

this